...that 'March to the Capitol' was a conspiracy....

Criticize the orange pile of crap, and the cult attacks.

yawn
Off topic, but I wonder....
In the music forum, I showed you my rig. So, I have a rhetorical question....
Would you be able to jam with someone with POLAR OPPOSITE political views?
I have, and it didn't matter because the intonation and Human connection was above all the BS.
Just asking, thanks.

Why did Trump not deploy the National Guard himself?
Redfish if the national guard had been deployed. who would command? the commander in chief just muight have ordered the national guard to so something to make ms pelosi and her democrat snoflakes cry.

if the guard had been deployed, kent state style, who would have been shot? the treasonous crowd or the democratic congresscritters?

and i don't think the treason caucus would have been safe either. an 18 year old weekend warrior can't tell hawley from schiff and does not care.

The video PROVES otherwise.
the video proves that traitors faces can be blurred. authorities are still arresting black panthers and sds members escaped from the 60s. i do not think this trumpist trash will be sleeping well in their old age either, faces pixelated or not.

Redfish if the national guard had been deployed. who would command? the commander in chief just muight have ordered the national guard to so something to make ms pelosi and her democrat snoflakes cry.

if the guard had been deployed, kent state style, who would have been shot? the treasonous crowd or the democratic congresscritters?

and i don't think the treason caucus would have been safe either. an 18 year old weekend warrior can't tell hawley from schiff and does not care.
LGT Flynn's brother was in charge. He was anti-Trump. The NG would have been used against the J6rs.

Pence finally authorized their use. Thank heavens no one got shot, other than poor dip shit Babbitt.
the hapless ms babbit was heading for a darwin award sooner or later. all who outsource their thinking to entertainers seem to end up bleeding on a floor some where.

babbit's death (and officer sicknik's) add felony murder to the list of crimes committed by this most feckless of insurrections.

Pence finally authorized their use. Thank heavens no one got shot, other than poor dip shit Babbitt.
And the American public is still due a formal explanation from Mike Pence himself.

Only the president had the authority to do what Pence did. Unless there's an emergency situation.

So Pence should publicly and formally describe how the president was derelict of his duty and was enabling violence against our legislators and vice president.

Last edited:
And the American public is still due a formal explanation from Mike Pence himself. Only the president had the authority to do what Pence did. Unless there's an emergency situation. So Pence should publicly and formally describe how the presdet was derelict of his duty and was enabling violence against our legislators and vice president.
ok

And the American public is still due a formal explanation from Mike Pence himself.

Only the president had the authority to do what Pence did. Unless there's an emergency situation.

So Pence should publicly and formally describe how the president was derelict of his duty and was enabling violence against our legislators and vice president.
everyone involved recognized thar pence was the responsible adult that afteernoon.

now they need to say why.

I do believe that Trump threw a tantrum.

I do believe Pence served the nation in its moment of need by refusing to get in the car and authorizing without authority the NG to cleanse the capitol of the J6xr filth.

Chauvin was the thug. He had prior complaints. He also had killed a person before. Chauvin did murder George Floyd.
the cop went over the line and should be held accountable for that. Floyd was a habitual thug who was high on fentanyl the day he died. He was not a good person, and certainly not the role model you libs have tried to make him. Did he deserve to die? no. Was he partly responsible for his death? yes

Forum List

Back