The Habs Won...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I watched the first period of this while making dinner. Tampa was dominating the action. Hard to believe the Canadiens came back and won. Whenever a 3-0 lead becomes a 3-1; the team with the 3 wins starts having a bit of doubt. I don't think that'll be the case with the Lightning but good to see the Habs come back. I thought it would be an easy win for Tampa.

I watched the first period of this while making dinner. Tampa was dominating the action. Hard to believe the Canadiens came back and won. Whenever a 3-0 lead becomes a 3-1; the team with the 3 wins starts having a bit of doubt. I don't think that'll be the case with the Lightning but good to see the Habs come back. I thought it would be an easy win for Tampa.

If Habs win the Cup this year Leaf fans will never hear the end of it. We already have to hear about the great dynasties of the Habs from 50 and 70 years ago, over and over.

Thus, I expect the Lightning to end this at home in game 5. They should have had a 2-0 lead going into the 2nd. They also hit two posts and a crossbar all night, while on the road and not having last change.

Habs are out of their depths with this matchup. TB, is $18M over the cap due to gaming the system.

Last edited:

If Habs win the Cup this year Leaf fans will never hear the end of it. We already have to hear about the great dynasties of the Habs from 50 and 70 years ago, over and over.

Thus, I expect the Lightning to end this at home in game 5. They should have had a 2-0 lead going into the 2nd. They also hit two posts and a crossbar all night, while on the road and not having last change.

Habs are out of their depths with this matchup. TB, is $18M over the cap due to gaming the system.
I don't have cable so I don't get to watch a lot of hockey. This happened to be on network TV so I tuned in. TB (does Steve Yzerman still run their franchise?) looked like men playing with boys for the one period I saw....like the ice was tilted and the Lightning were skating down hill.

Forum List

Back