2023 MLB season

Here we go, who would’ve ever thought of the Diamondbacks would be in the National League championship series.

Philly is off to a hot start two home runs in the first inning. Sharwber had a home run in the first pitch of the bottom of the first.

393698351_306241872170343_8441155932556352757_n.jpg

The Arizona team is fast around the bases. I love to watch The Steal.

As far as the first pitch.GWB's arm isn't as strong as it once was. But it was good to see him out and about.

The Rangers take the first game 6-5 in 11 innings, a great baseball game. Looks like a memorable series is going to happen.

The Arizona team is fast around the bases. I love to watch The Steal.

As far as the first pitch.GWB's arm isn't as strong as it once was. But it was good to see him out and about.

It has been twenty years since he was prez. Most people don't have the arm strength they did twenty years ago.

Great series games. An error by Arizona was killer for them Texas win was good one the pitching was great.

4 games to 1 Rangers.

Real nail biter until the 7th inning, and fielding error by the center fielder closed the door on Arizona in this one. Seager and Garcia had an amazing World Series, either could be MVP.

Congrats to all Texas Ranger Fans.

Lots of exceptional 'human beings' on your team.
Unlike the Cheating Astros.

Well Done.
I even had a friend take me to a Rangers Game this summer. In a Suite.
Great time.

Again, Congrats to the Texas Rangers.

Congratulations to the Rangers, their first ever World Series in their franchise history.

phenomenal world-class run by the Arizona Diamondbacks. They made me money I have to say.

a heartbreaking game one loss for the Diamondbacks, …tonight Gallen had a no-hitter going into the seventh inning. The Diamondbacks left a bunch of runners on base this game. could’ve gone differently. But it is what it is, and in the end the better team won.

Forum List

Back