The Greatest Rigged Election in History

Therein lies the problem. When you are ignorant of all the facts you cant make an informed decision on the subject. Lots of poverty stricken Blacks and Blacks from the south have that issue. Especially the older ones that grew up in south.
Really? I live in the south (if you want to call Texas "south").

Do you know any poor blacks with no ID or means to get it?

I have never once heard of that being an issue.

sounds like bullshit to me. Unless you can prove it.

Like I said before, its none of my business what you think so I am not trying to persuade you. Just giving you the facts so you can make an informed decision.
I will except facts if you can prove them. All I've heard so far is a bunch of what if's with no evidence.

Again I have a better understanding of the south. I live here. I have never once heard of that being a problem.

So, we could just go ahead and chalk this up as bullshit unless you can show me something.

I can still be persuaded.

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

The nonliving cannot present ID! Voter IS disenfranchises the nonliving!

republican partys objectives do not meet the needs of the black community

Does everyone who identifies with the Black Community have the same needs?

A very dumb question asked on purpose.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism .Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

All blacks face white racism.
"White racism" from that source appears to be code for "capitalism."

Are you pushing commie propaganda again?

Therein lies the problem. When you are ignorant of all the facts you cant make an informed decision on the subject. Lots of poverty stricken Blacks and Blacks from the south have that issue. Especially the older ones that grew up in south.

Like I said before, its none of my business what you think so I am not trying to persuade you. Just giving you the facts so you can make an informed decision.
I will except facts if you can prove them. All I've heard so far is a bunch of what if's with no evidence.

Again I have a better understanding of the south. I live here. I have never once heard of that being a problem.

So, we could just go ahead and chalk this up as bullshit unless you can show me something.

Yes really.

Yes I know quite a few actually.

I never heard of pig wrestling either until a white guy told me about it.

Again my posts are not to prove anything to you. They are simply here provide information for you.

Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?

The nonliving cant vote from home or in person either.

Could you blame him?

But, somebody else came in their place, in particular if there's no system to require them to prove who they are.

Could you blame him?

But, somebody else came in their place, in particular if there's no system to require them to prove who they are.

If somebody else came in their place why is there no evidence of that according to Drumpfs own findings?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A very dumb question asked on purpose.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism .Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

All blacks face white racism.
"White racism" from that source appears to be code for "capitalism."

Are you pushing commie propaganda again?

White racism from that source means white racist behavior. Your conflation is another example a white psychosis.

Yes really.

Again my posts are not to prove anything to you. They are simply here provide information for you.
Of course, you would not blame us for wanting evidence would you?

Has anybody done a study on this? Is there any evidence available for us to review?

It looks like the last major study on that was total BS according to Vox.

isn't there an easier, more effective way to handle this? Like, I don't know, maybe....and I am just spit balling here....maybe we....help citizens who can't get an ID......I don't know, GET AN ID?
:dunno:

Doesn't that seem like the better way?

Here is what's aggravating about all of this. You and those like you are saying that because .0001% of the population can't get an ID, NOBODY should be required to prove their identity before they vote.

Fuck fixing problems with getting an ID. Fuck making it free. Fuck providing transportation so that they can get a ID. Fuck all the other ways we could deal with this problem. No, we have to throw out all means of securing a one person one vote tally.

THAT's why we think this argument is complete bullshit. You don't want any other methods of securing a one person one vote tally while still allowing every citizen to vote. No, you go straight for the wide open, anything goes, no security whatsoever solution.

What are we to conclude?

You mean this part:

But a follow-up study suggests the findings in the original were bunk. According to researchers at Stanford, Yale, and the University of Pennsylvania, the original study was based on surveys of voters that are extremely unreliable — skewing the results. On top of that, several calculation errors led to even more problems. When the errors are corrected, the follow-up researchers found, there’s no evidence in the analyzed data that voter ID laws have a statistically significant impact on voter turnout.

I
didnt ask if it pissed you off and frankly I dont care to be honest. My concern is with the people that would be disenfranchised because someone wants them to pay a poll tax before they vote.
Well, then you wouldn't have any problem with me telling you to go fuck yourself.

I'm glad you admitted that you want to cheat. It's exactly what we thought.

Any functioning adult with the right to vote should have NO PROBLEM getting ID, to vote or to purchase a firearm.

It is a bullshit excuse and you fucking know it.

Not at all. People have told me worse over the internet.

"Should have no problem" is a lot different than having no problem. "Should" makes an wrong headed assumption based on plain ignorance.
You can see how such a nonsensical excuse, phrase the way it has been, can be insulting? You think I am stupid?

What is stopping someone from getting an ID? What is the big hold up? Who is shutting it down for people trying to get an ID? Why is "should" not possible for some?

Those are the fuckers we need to go after. Let's not open the door for MORE disenfranchisement just because somebody's being a dick. Hell, I will go with you to kick some ass if some DMV twat is holding shit up.

I dont think youre stupid. Ignorant of the facts? Absolutely.

I can think of one right off the top of my head. Lots of people dont have their birth certificates. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons as well.
Need a birth certificate for Welfare? No....just need to prove who you are....like a state ID

Yes really.

Of course, you would not blame us for wanting evidence would you?

Has anybody done a study on this? Is there any evidence available for us to review?

It looks like the last major study on that was total BS according to Vox.

isn't there an easier, more effective way to handle this? Like, I don't know, maybe....and I am just spit balling here....maybe we....help citizens who can't get an ID......I don't know, GET AN ID?
:dunno:

Doesn't that seem like the better way?

Here is what's aggravating about all of this. You and those like you are saying that because .0001% of the population can't get an ID, NOBODY should be required to prove their identity before they vote.

Fuck fixing problems with getting an ID. Fuck making it free. Fuck providing transportation so that they can get a ID. Fuck all the other ways we could deal with this problem. No, we have to throw out all means of securing a one person one vote tally.

THAT's why we think this argument is complete bullshit. You don't want any other methods of securing a one person one vote tally while still allowing every citizen to vote. No, you go straight for the wide open, anything goes, no security whatsoever solution.

What are we to conclude?

No I dont blame you for wanting evidence.

Not sure if anyone has done a study. Personally I dont need one as I know lots of people without IDs already so its kind of dumb to rely on a study.

I have no clue what the percentage is but if even one person is disenfranchised then we have no reason or need to force people to have an ID to vote since its not in the constitution.

If whites were as keen to fix problems as you seem to be we wouldnt have a problem with racism. These things are not being fixed because there is no incentive to fix problems for Black communities or minorities in general.

When the playing field is level and everyone has the same thing then and only then would I support a way of making the vote more secure. We've seen repub attempts to stop voting from Black communities before. This is hardly the first or the last time.

None of my business what you conclude. Youre going to think whatever you think and I'm good with that.

• Thanks

The same basic needs? Yes.

I'm interested. What basic needs are unique to the Black Community that aren't shared with all other communities?
The need to dismantle white racism for starters.

How would that be done?
A combination of legislation, education and reparations.

What specific legislation, education, and reparations would eliminate racism?
Before we go down this road you need to prove you understand what racism is. Give it your best shot.

Your solution is based on my understanding? If your solution is based on getting everyone to accept your definition of a problem, it's going to take a while to implement. I hope you're patient.

You mean this part:

But a follow-up study suggests the findings in the original were bunk. According to researchers at Stanford, Yale, and the University of Pennsylvania, the original study was based on surveys of voters that are extremely unreliable — skewing the results. On top of that, several calculation errors led to even more problems. When the errors are corrected, the follow-up researchers found, there’s no evidence in the analyzed data that voter ID laws have a statistically significant impact on voter turnout.

"But a follow-up study suggests the findings in the original were bunk."

You dont seriously expect me to believe this opinion is part of the study do you?

• Thanks

The same basic needs? Yes.

I'm interested. What basic needs are unique to the Black Community that aren't shared with all other communities?
The need to dismantle white racism for starters.

How would that be done?
A combination of legislation, education and reparations.

What specific legislation, education, and reparations would eliminate racism?
Before we go down this road you need to prove you understand what racism is. Give it your best shot.

Your solution is based on my understanding? If your solution is based on getting everyone to accept your definition of a problem, it's going to take a while to implement. I hope you're patient.

"Your solution is based on my understanding?"

No. My attempt to get into specifics is based on how well you understand what racism is.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back