The Greatest Rigged Election in History

Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun.
Felons can't vote in most states.

Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.
But millions can get killed because of someone (one single person) casting a vote. Do I need to explain further?

Felons should be able to vote. Felons shouldnt be able to own a gun.

Show me where millions got killed as a direct result of someone voting.

I'll wait.

Again, look at the murder and mayhem the dems have caused in the black community over the past 60 years.

Reagan put crack in the black community and that is what caused the murder and mayhem. Reagan, not democrats.

Uh....ok.
I'm tired of you republicans talking shit. Both parties have been complicit and todays republican partys objectives do not meet the needs of the black community and furthermore your party doesn't want to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
People who own guns shoot people with the gun. You cant shoot anyone with a vote.
So, just owning a gun is not what kills people. Somebody has to shoot it.

Is it a right or not?

Do we ignore "shall not be infringed" and let "shall not be denied" stand?

This is my point. You have proved it. It's okay to fuck with a right you are not too fond of, but put any safeguards on another right, and you scream "disenfranchisement" like a banshee.

Nobody is even trying to limit the right to vote. We just want to be sure that it is not being abused. But they ARE trying to limit the right to firearms. So, you pick and chose what suits you, don't you?

You are a damn liar or one stupid / ignorant fool. That's not my opinion, nor is it a personal attack, it is a fact.

Limiting the right to own a firearm is to keep a firearm out of the hands of someone who should never own, or have in her or his custody and control. It was stated very clearly by Scalia in Heller.

Trump knows he's in trouble, he knows he lost the popular vote and only won the election by winning in three states, and only then by small margins in each of them.

There is no doubt Trump will cheat, lie and act precipitously to swing the vote his way, even if that means putting the voters in harms way, by denying them the right to vote by mail.

republican partys objectives do not meet the needs of the black community

Does everyone who identifies with the Black Community have the same needs?
The same basic needs? Yes.

I'm interested. What basic needs are unique to the Black Community that aren't shared with all other communities?
The need to dismantle white racism for starters.

How would that be done?

I'm interested. What basic needs are unique to the Black Community that aren't shared with all other communities?

How would that be done?
A combination of legislation, education and reparations.

• Thanks

How would that be done?

What specific legislation, education, and reparations would eliminate racism?

How would that be done?

What specific legislation, education, and reparations would eliminate racism?
Before we go down this road you need to prove you understand what racism is. Give it your best shot.

I
didnt ask if it pissed you off and frankly I dont care to be honest. My concern is with the people that would be disenfranchised because someone wants them to pay a poll tax before they vote.
Well, then you wouldn't have any problem with me telling you to go fuck yourself.

I'm glad you admitted that you want to cheat. It's exactly what we thought.

Any functioning adult with the right to vote should have NO PROBLEM getting ID, to vote or to purchase a firearm.

It is a bullshit excuse and you fucking know it.

Not at all. People have told me worse over the internet.

"Should have no problem" is a lot different than having no problem. "Should" makes an wrong headed assumption based on plain ignorance.
You can see how such a nonsensical excuse, phrase the way it has been, can be insulting? You think I am stupid?

What is stopping someone from getting an ID? What is the big hold up? Who is shutting it down for people trying to get an ID? Why is "should" not possible for some?

Those are the fuckers we need to go after. Let's not open the door for MORE disenfranchisement just because somebody's being a dick. Hell, I will go with you to kick some ass if some DMV twat is holding shit up.

I dont think youre stupid. Ignorant of the facts? Absolutely.

I can think of one right off the top of my head. Lots of people dont have their birth certificates. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons as well.
How can someone function in the US without a birth certificate? You can't go to school. You can't travel. How the fuck does that happen?

There obviously is an entire world out there right here in the US you seem to have no clue about.
Illegal aliens have that problem. Who else has no way to get a DL or go to school or buy cigarettes/alcohol?

You are right. I have no idea how this is even possible. How many people do you know who are here legally who don't have the ability to get ID? Give me some examples of their circumstances.

Without more, I am still of the opinion that it is a myth. It's a bogeyman it doesn't really exist. Anyone who has a functioning brain to allow them to vote, will have some form of ID that will be acceptable. But, I am open to persuasion. Give me some examples of people you know.

Are you serious, or are you trolling?

I can walk to my polling place, in a little over 3 minutes. In States with Republican held legislatures and especially when the R's control the Governor and the legislature, it is not uncommon to move polling places far from the communities which are dominated by minorities, especially black families; open them off of public transportation lines, and close polls on Sundays when the tradition in black towns is for buses to take the congregation to vote after Sunday Church; and use other efforts to suppress the vote of likely Democratic voters.

That's one example, and voting is the most basic right in a democracy.

I
didnt ask if it pissed you off and frankly I dont care to be honest. My concern is with the people that would be disenfranchised because someone wants them to pay a poll tax before they vote.
Well, then you wouldn't have any problem with me telling you to go fuck yourself.

Any functioning adult with the right to vote should have NO PROBLEM getting ID, to vote or to purchase a firearm.

"Should have no problem" is a lot different than having no problem. "Should" makes an wrong headed assumption based on plain ignorance.
You can see how such a nonsensical excuse, phrase the way it has been, can be insulting? You think I am stupid?

What is stopping someone from getting an ID? What is the big hold up? Who is shutting it down for people trying to get an ID? Why is "should" not possible for some?

Those are the fuckers we need to go after. Let's not open the door for MORE disenfranchisement just because somebody's being a dick. Hell, I will go with you to kick some ass if some DMV twat is holding shit up.

I can think of one right off the top of my head. Lots of people dont have their birth certificates. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons as well.
How can someone function in the US without a birth certificate? You can't go to school. You can't travel. How the fuck does that happen?

There obviously is an entire world out there right here in the US you seem to have no clue about.
Illegal aliens have that problem. Who else has no way to get a DL or go to school or buy cigarettes/alcohol?

You are right. I have no idea how this is even possible. How many people do you know who are here legally who don't have the ability to get ID? Give me some examples of their circumstances.

Without more, I am still of the opinion that it is a myth. It's a bogeyman it doesn't really exist. Anyone who has a functioning brain to allow them to vote, will have some form of ID that will be acceptable. But, I am open to persuasion. Give me some examples of people you know.

Therein lies the problem. When you are ignorant of all the facts you cant make an informed decision on the subject. Lots of poverty stricken Blacks and Blacks from the south have that issue. Especially the older ones that grew up in the south.

Like I said before, its none of my business what you think so I am not trying to persuade you. Just giving you the facts so you can make an informed decision.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

“I’ve done some deep dive into it, there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” the Fox News anchor said on America’s Newsroom. “It’s being carried out in Republican states, it’s being carried out in Democratic states, there is no indication that mail-in voting as opposed to in person voting tends to favor one party over another.”

US Military has been voting by mail since before Trump was born.
If its good enough for military, why not for everybody?

Don't expect a response, painting a Trumptard into a corner will result in one of two ways: A personal attack, or a runaway.

Are you serious, or are you trolling?

I can walk to my polling place, in a little over 3 minutes. In States with Republican held legislatures and especially when the R's control the Governor and the legislature, it is not uncommon to move polling places far from the communities which are dominated by minorities, especially black families; open them off of public transportation lines, and close polls on Sundays when the tradition in black towns is for buses to take the congregation to vote after Sunday Church; and use other efforts to suppress the vote of likely Democratic voters.

That's one example, and voting is the most basic right in a democracy.
We have early voting in Texas in A BUNCH OF PLACES and it goes on for weeks. On election day, they have fewer locations open because most people SHOULD have already voted.

A very dumb question asked on purpose.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism .Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

All blacks face white racism.

I

LOL, the only time I've need to show my sons birth certificate was when they signed up for Little League. Schools only required a health record of shots.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back