The Greatest Rigged Election in History

republican partys objectives do not meet the needs of the black community

Does everyone who identifies with the Black Community have the same needs?
The same basic needs? Yes.

I'm interested. What basic needs are unique to the Black Community that aren't shared with all other communities?
The need to dismantle white racism for starters.

How would that be done?
A combination of legislation, education and reparations.

What specific legislation, education, and reparations would eliminate racism?
Before we go down this road you need to prove you understand what racism is. Give it your best shot.

Your solution is based on my understanding? If your solution is based on getting everyone to accept your definition of a problem, it's going to take a while to implement. I hope you're patient.

"Your solution is based on my understanding?"

No. My attempt to get into specifics is based on how well you understand what racism is.

Any solution you propose would have to work for 320 million people. If you have to tailor it for ever single person, I would call that an unworkable solution.

I'm interested. What basic needs are unique to the Black Community that aren't shared with all other communities?

How would that be done?

Before we go down this road you need to prove you understand what racism is. Give it your best shot.

Your solution is based on my understanding? If your solution is based on getting everyone to accept your definition of a problem, it's going to take a while to implement. I hope you're patient.

No. My attempt to get into specifics is based on how well you understand what racism is.

Any solution you propose would have to work for 320 million people. If you have to tailor it for ever single person, I would call that an unworkable solution.
Good thing it doesnt have to be tailored to every single Black person. i dont care about anyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Therein lies the problem. When you are ignorant of all the facts you cant make an informed decision on the subject. Lots of poverty stricken Blacks and Blacks from the south have that issue. Especially the older ones that grew up in south.
Really? I live in the south (if you want to call Texas "south").

Do you know any poor blacks with no ID or means to get it?

I have never once heard of that being an issue.

sounds like bullshit to me. Unless you can prove it.

Like I said before, its none of my business what you think so I am not trying to persuade you. Just giving you the facts so you can make an informed decision.
I will except facts if you can prove them. All I've heard so far is a bunch of what if's with no evidence.

Again I have a better understanding of the south. I live here. I have never once heard of that being a problem.

So, we could just go ahead and chalk this up as bullshit unless you can show me something.

I can still be persuaded.

Yes really.

Yes I know quite a few actually.

I never heard of pig wrestling either until a white guy told me about it.

Again my posts are not to prove anything to you. They are simply here provide information for you.
Of course, you would not blame us for wanting evidence would you?

Has anybody done a study on this? Is there any evidence available for us to review?

It looks like the last major study on that was total BS according to Vox.

isn't there an easier, more effective way to handle this? Like, I don't know, maybe....and I am just spit balling here....maybe we....help citizens who can't get an ID......I don't know, GET AN ID?
:dunno:

Doesn't that seem like the better way?

Here is what's aggravating about all of this. You and those like you are saying that because .0001% of the population can't get an ID, NOBODY should be required to prove their identity before they vote.

Fuck fixing problems with getting an ID. Fuck making it free. Fuck providing transportation so that they can get a ID. Fuck all the other ways we could deal with this problem. No, we have to throw out all means of securing a one person one vote tally.

THAT's why we think this argument is complete bullshit. You don't want any other methods of securing a one person one vote tally while still allowing every citizen to vote. No, you go straight for the wide open, anything goes, no security whatsoever solution.

What are we to conclude?

No I dont blame you for wanting evidence.

Not sure if anyone has done a study. Personally I dont need one as I know lots of people without IDs already so its kind of dumb to rely on a study.

I have no clue what the percentage is but if even one person is disenfranchised then we have no reason or need to force people to have an ID to vote since its not in the constitution.

If whites were as keen to fix problems as you seem to be we wouldnt have a problem with racism. These things are not being fixed because there is no incentive to fix problems for Black communities or minorities in general.

When the playing field is level and everyone has the same thing then and only then would I support a way of making the vote more secure. We've seen repub attempts to stop voting from Black communities before. This is hardly the first or the last time.

None of my business what you conclude. Youre going to think whatever you think and I'm good with that.
I don't know why there is a general sentiment among some that white folks don't want to help other citizens. Is that really what you believe?

Do you really believe that I want to prevent you or someone like you from voting?

Quite the opposite.

I just want to prevent those who are not citizens from voting. They don't have that right and they're disenfranchising you and others as much as me. Just like I want to prevent rich cocksuckers from buying more than one vote.

What, if anything, has anyone ever attempted to make sure people who want to vote have the ability to do so with an ID?

What have you done to help those people you know who have not been able to get ID?

Anybody reading this with an objective eye would see that this is nothing more than an opportunity for people to cheat.

Rather than have a wide open, unsecured voting system, why not help those who want to vote have the means to do so in a one person one vote fashion.?

When the playing field is level and everyone has the same thing then and only then would I support a way of making the vote more secure.
What do you mean by that?

It sounds like you mean you want black folks to be able to cheat and vote more than once until the "playing field is level" and then you will go back to allowing one person one vote. That's not what you mean, is it?

Therein lies the problem. When you are ignorant of all the facts you cant make an informed decision on the subject. Lots of poverty stricken Blacks and Blacks from the south have that issue. Especially the older ones that grew up in south.
Really? I live in the south (if you want to call Texas "south").

Do you know any poor blacks with no ID or means to get it?

I have never once heard of that being an issue.

sounds like bullshit to me. Unless you can prove it.

Like I said before, its none of my business what you think so I am not trying to persuade you. Just giving you the facts so you can make an informed decision.
I will except facts if you can prove them. All I've heard so far is a bunch of what if's with no evidence.

Again I have a better understanding of the south. I live here. I have never once heard of that being a problem.

So, we could just go ahead and chalk this up as bullshit unless you can show me something.

I can still be persuaded.

Yes really.

Yes I know quite a few actually.

I never heard of pig wrestling either until a white guy told me about it.

Again my posts are not to prove anything to you. They are simply here provide information for you.
Of course, you would not blame us for wanting evidence would you?

Has anybody done a study on this? Is there any evidence available for us to review?

It looks like the last major study on that was total BS according to Vox.

isn't there an easier, more effective way to handle this? Like, I don't know, maybe....and I am just spit balling here....maybe we....help citizens who can't get an ID......I don't know, GET AN ID?
:dunno:

Doesn't that seem like the better way?

Here is what's aggravating about all of this. You and those like you are saying that because .0001% of the population can't get an ID, NOBODY should be required to prove their identity before they vote.

Fuck fixing problems with getting an ID. Fuck making it free. Fuck providing transportation so that they can get a ID. Fuck all the other ways we could deal with this problem. No, we have to throw out all means of securing a one person one vote tally.

THAT's why we think this argument is complete bullshit. You don't want any other methods of securing a one person one vote tally while still allowing every citizen to vote. No, you go straight for the wide open, anything goes, no security whatsoever solution.

What are we to conclude?

No I dont blame you for wanting evidence.

Not sure if anyone has done a study. Personally I dont need one as I know lots of people without IDs already so its kind of dumb to rely on a study.

I have no clue what the percentage is but if even one person is disenfranchised then we have no reason or need to force people to have an ID to vote since its not in the constitution.

If whites were as keen to fix problems as you seem to be we wouldnt have a problem with racism. These things are not being fixed because there is no incentive to fix problems for Black communities or minorities in general.

When the playing field is level and everyone has the same thing then and only then would I support a way of making the vote more secure. We've seen repub attempts to stop voting from Black communities before. This is hardly the first or the last time.

None of my business what you conclude. Youre going to think whatever you think and I'm good with that.
I don't know why there is a general sentiment among some that white folks don't want to help other citizens. Is that really what you believe?

Do you really believe that I want to prevent you or someone like you from voting?

Quite the opposite.

I just want to prevent those who are not citizens from voting. They don't have that right and they're disenfranchising you and others as much as me. Just like I want to prevent rich cocksuckers from buying more than one vote.

What, if anything, has anyone ever attempted to make sure people who want to vote have the ability to do so with an ID?

What have you done to help those people you know who have not been able to get ID?

Anybody reading this with an objective I would see that this is nothing more than an opportunity for people to cheat.

Rather than have a wide open, unsecured voting system, why not help those who want to vote have the means to do so in a one person one vote fashion.?

When the playing field is level and everyone has the same thing then and only then would I support a way of making the vote more secure.
What do you mean by that?

It sounds like you mean you want black folks to be able to cheat and vote more than once until the "playing field is level" and then you will go back to allowing one person one vote. That's not what you mean, is it?

Uuhh yeah. If whites truly wanted to help then there would be no more racism. Wrongs would be righted and reparations would be paid.

You keep saying you want to prevent non citizens from voting. I grew up with a lot of non citizens and they dont want to be tracked down so voting is the last thing they are going to do.

Since an ID is not a requirement to vote I wouldnt know the answer to that.

You mean other than helping them research how to do it?

You can cheat anywhere in the system. If you want to prevent cheating make sure people like repub Kemp in Georgia dont own the voting machines.

Sure thing. Now who is going to make sure that happens for everyone by Nov?

No it means just what I said. When every citizen has equal access to the system then I would support securing the vote more.

• Thanks
Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.
The 10th Amendment.

Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.
The 10th Amendment.
Where does the 10th mention you need an ID to vote? Can you quote it for us?

• Thanks
You can cheat anywhere in the system. If you want to prevent cheating make sure people like repub Kemp in Georgia dont own the voting machines.
No argument there.

Why can't we do both?

No it means just what I said. When every citizen has equal access to the system then I would support securing the vote more.
That's what I keep asking. What do you mean by "equal access to the system?"

Do you want to prevent people from voting more than once?

Could you blame him?

The 10th Amendment.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
If the Constitution doesn't mention voter ID's then it is up to the States to decide.

No argument there.

Why can't we do both?

That's what I keep asking. What do you mean by "equal access to the system?"

Do you want to prevent people from voting more than once?

We can do both. The problem comes in when action is required.

When racism is removed.

I dont know of anyone that is voting more than once so why would concern myself with something that hasnt been proven even by the guy that appointed a commission to investigate it?

• Thanks
Could you blame him?

The 10th Amendment.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
If the Constitution doesn't mention voter ID's then it is up to the States to decide.
You failed to answer the question. I asked you where does it say in the constitution that an ID is required in order to vote? I didnt ask you about federalism vs state rights.

• Thanks

When racism is removed.
I don't understand how one is connected to the other.

Are you for one person one vote or not? It sounds like you're not.

I dont know of anyone that is voting more than once so why would concern myself with something that hasnt been proven even by the guy that appointed a commission to investigate it?
Let's assume that it is not currently happening. Are you telling me that you think that it never will happen? You are telling me that I'm the first person to ever think of this?

Nobody is trying to break into my house right now, and no one has ever attempted to break into my house while I am not here, to my knowledge. So I should just leave the doors unlocked?

When racism is removed.
I don't understand how one is connected to the other.

Are you for one person one vote or not? It sounds like you're not.

Let's assume that it is not currently happening. Are you telling me that you think that it never will happen? You are telling me that I'm the first person to ever think of this?

Nobody is trying to break into my house right now, and no one has ever attempted to break into my house while I am not here, to my knowledge. So I should just leave the doors unlocked?

I cant put it to you any more simply. If you dont understand racism and it effects on voting rights there is not much more I can explain to you.

I'm for every citizen being able to vote. An ID is not required to achieve that goal.

I'm pretty sure its happened before and it will happen again. Hell whites did it all the time back when the KKK ruled the land. Hell repubs did it recently in NC.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

and republicans are experts on the subject, they have the only voter fraud case in history which ultimately revoked a congress election last year in NC....

1590460227590.png
1590460248087.png
1590460395049.png
1590460445543.png

1590460525412.png
1590460610010.png

I cant put it to you any more simply. If you dont understand racism and it effects on voting rights there is not much more I can explain to you.
If everybody who is entitled to vote and wants to vote gets to vote, I do not see how racism is a factor.

You have not explained that very well.

I'm for every citizen being able to vote. An ID is not required to achieve that goal.
Are you for 1 person 1vote? You keep dodging the question.

I'm pretty sure its happened before and it will happen again. Hell whites did it all the time back when the KKK ruled the land.
There's a big difference between requiring ID and threatening death or bodily injury to someone approaching the polls (like the new black panthers did recently in Philly).

If you think there is any widespread support for such action, you were living in a dreamworld. If you want to see a bunch of white dudes beat the shit out of a bunch of other, racist white dudes, show up to any poll where KKK ass wipes are demonstrating nearby.

How would that be done?

That's a bullshit excuse. Just admit that you are white and don't care to end white racism because it benefits you. Just be honest.

How would that be done?

That's a bullshit excuse. Just admit that you are white and don't care to end white racism because it benefits you. Just be honest.
I will answer.

If by "white racism" you mean free markets (you do), then yes, I don't care to end white racism.

How would that be done?

There is a common definition but in the place were are in, some chose to forgo reality and make shit up.

How would that be done?

I will answer.

If by "white racism" you mean free markets (you do), then yes, I don't care to end white racism.

Don't try telling me what I mean fool. I am talking about a behavior and that behavior has nothing to do with your imaginary free market.

If everybody who is entitled to vote and wants to vote gets to vote, I do not see how racism is a factor.

You have not explained that very well.

Are you for 1 person 1vote? You keep dodging the question.

I'm pretty sure its happened before and it will happen again. Hell whites did it all the time back when the KKK ruled the land.
There's a big difference between requiring ID and threatening death or bodily injury to someone approaching the polls (like the new black panthers did recently in Philly).

If you think there is any widespread support for such action, you were living in a dreamworld. If you want to see a bunch of white dudes beat the shit out of a bunch of other, racist white dudes, show up to any poll where KKK ass wipes are demonstrating nearby.

The new black panthers didn't do shit recently in philly. The picture white supremacists use to whine is from 2008 and they were in a majority black district.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference , because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Forum List

Back