The Greatest Rigged Election in History

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.
The 10th Amendment.
Where does the 10th mention you need an ID to vote? Can you quote it for us?
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
If the Constitution doesn't mention voter ID's then it is up to the States to decide.
You failed to answer the question. I asked you where does it say in the constitution that an ID is required in order to vote? I didnt ask you about federalism vs state rights.
You have an obvious comprehension problem. The 10th Amendment gives the States the authority.

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Yes, there WILL be widespread electoral fraud in November.

Electoral fraud is as American as apple pie. (We ain't squeaky-clean like the Scandinavians, you know.)

In 1960, for example, Richard Nixon declined to contest the electoral results, which were manipulated in Illinois and Texas to ensure John F. Kennedy's victory.

And in the 19th century, one of our presidents was nicknamed "His Fraudulency" because of the dirty election.

In my opinion, elections will become more and more fraudulent in the coming years as more and more residents of this nation come to believe that anything goes in order to achieve what they feel are noble goals.

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Fuck Drumpf. No one cares what he says except his like minded idiot followers.
No fuck you , you are nothing but a white hating racist.

Fuck Drumpf. No one cares what he says except his like minded idiot followers.
No fuck you , you are nothing but a white hating racist.
Fuck you and Drumpf you inbred cave chimp.

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.
The 10th Amendment.
Where does the 10th mention you need an ID to vote? Can you quote it for us?
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
If the Constitution doesn't mention voter ID's then it is up to the States to decide.
You failed to answer the question. I asked you where does it say in the constitution that an ID is required in order to vote? I didnt ask you about federalism vs state rights.
You have an obvious comprehension problem. The 10th Amendment gives the States the authority.
Youre the one with the comprehension problem. I didnt ask what the 10th gave the states. I asked you to show me where the 10th says you have to have ID to vote. I know its embarrassing that you put your foot in your mouth yet again but next time think before you post kid.

Forum List

Back