The Greatest Rigged Election in History

After all...If you go out and you want to buy groceries you need a picture or a card - you need ID.

I didnt say that. I said it takes a person to kill someone with a gun and that person should be ID'ed before being able to purchase said gun.
it also takes a person to vote. If a person votes more than once, it disenfranchise someone else is vote because it counts against it. Someone should be ID before being allowed to cast said vote.

What you were doing is valuing one right over another. You seem to think that we are all fooled by your bullshit argument that requiring ID disfranchises anyone. If it does franchises someone, and is too restrictive on the right, then it shouldn't apply to any rights.

why don't you just go ahead and made admit that you want to cheat. It's not about disenfranchisement. It's about cheating. And you want cheat.

This whole disenfranchised argument really pisses me off, not because it's stupid as fuck, but because you think we're stupid enough to believe that horseshit nonsense lie.

You want to cheat. Admit it.

Thats true but voting more than once does not directly result in someones death. Besides youre talking about a hypothetical. We have mountains of evidence showing that people with guns shoot other people. We havent a shred of proof that people are voting illegally. See the difference?

No. I'm not valuing one right over another. I'm saying that they are different rights with different consequences. Its none of my business what you think. I'm just replying to your shaky argument with facts.

I didnt ask if it pissed you off and frankly I dont care to be honest. My concern is with the people that would be disenfranchised because someone wants them to pay a poll tax before they vote.

Of course its not the same. A ballot cant kill anyone. A gun can.
And pencils fail tests and spoons cause heart attacks
And thats why we ID people that use pencils and spoons.
Following your logic, we should. But not voting.

You want to cheat. That's it.

Apples and oranges.

If that makes you feel better I give you permission to assume I want to cheat.

I
didnt ask if it pissed you off and frankly I dont care to be honest. My concern is with the people that would be disenfranchised because someone wants them to pay a poll tax before they vote.
Well, then you wouldn't have any problem with me telling you to go fuck yourself.

I'm glad you admitted that you want to cheat. It's exactly what we thought.

Any functioning adult with the right to vote should have NO PROBLEM getting ID, to vote or to purchase a firearm.

It is a bullshit excuse and you fucking know it.

I
didnt ask if it pissed you off and frankly I dont care to be honest. My concern is with the people that would be disenfranchised because someone wants them to pay a poll tax before they vote.
Well, then you wouldn't have any problem with me telling you to go fuck yourself.

Any functioning adult with the right to vote should have NO PROBLEM getting ID, to vote or to purchase a firearm.

Not at all. People have told me worse over the internet.

"Should have no problem" is a lot different than having no problem. "Should" makes an wrong headed assumption based on plain ignorance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I

"Should have no problem" is a lot different than having no problem. "Should" makes an wrong headed assumption based on plain ignorance.
You can see how such a nonsensical excuse, phrase the way it has been, can be insulting? You think I am stupid?

What is stopping someone from getting an ID? What is the big hold up? Who is shutting it down for people trying to get an ID? Why is "should" not possible for some?

Those are the fuckers we need to go after. Let's not open the door for MORE disenfranchisement just because somebody's being a dick. Hell, I will go with you to kick some ass if some DMV twat is holding shit up.

Last week, a federal appeals court struck down North Carolina’s omnibus voter suppression law — a law so jam-packed with voting restrictions targeted at poor, minority communities that its moniker was the “monster law.”

The decision was handed down alongside a spate of other federal decisions in the past two weeks blocking voter restrictions and voter ID requirements in Wisconsin, Texas, North Dakota and Kansas. Some of these laws had been rushed through and passed after the U.S. Supreme Court’s devastating 2013 blow to the Voting Rights Act, which for 50 years had protected voters from discriminatory laws like poll taxes, literacy tests and the like.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, in its decision last week, held that the North Carolina state legislature acted to entrench itself and “it did so by targeting voters who, based on race, were unlikely to vote for the majority party. Even if done for partisan ends, that constituted racial discrimination.”

The court called this strategy what it is: racist.

View attachment 340873

Excellent post, Thank you, IM2.
You are more than welcome.

Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun.
Felons can't vote in most states.

Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.
But millions can get killed because of someone (one single person) casting a vote. Do I need to explain further?

Felons should be able to vote. Felons shouldnt be able to own a gun.

Show me where millions got killed as a direct result of someone voting.

I'll wait.

Again, look at the murder and mayhem the dems have caused in the black community over the past 60 years.

Reagan put crack in the black community and that is what caused the murder and mayhem. Reagan, not democrats.

After all...If you go out and you want to buy groceries you need a picture or a card - you need ID.
All you need is cash or an ATM card to get cash.

I

You can see how such a nonsensical excuse, phrase the way it has been, can be insulting? You think I am stupid?

What is stopping someone from getting an ID? What is the big hold up? Who is shutting it down for people trying to get an ID? Why is "should" not possible for some?

Those are the fuckers we need to go after. Let's not open the door for MORE disenfranchisement just because somebody's being a dick. Hell, I will go with you to kick some ass if some DMV twat is holding shit up.

I dont think youre stupid. Ignorant of the facts? Absolutely.

I can think of one right off the top of my head. Lots of people dont have their birth certificates. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons as well.

• Thanks
Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun.

But millions can get killed because of someone (one single person) casting a vote. Do I need to explain further?

I'll wait.

Again, look at the murder and mayhem the dems have caused in the black community over the past 60 years.

Reagan put crack in the black community and that is what caused the murder and mayhem. Reagan, not democrats.

Uh....ok.

I'll wait.

I agree. How much more evidence do people need that that dude was a racist fuck and average at best?

Jesus.

• Thanks
I

I can think of one right off the top of my head. Lots of people dont have their birth certificates. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons as well.
How can someone function in the US without a birth certificate? You can't go to school. You can't travel. How the fuck does that happen?

I

How can someone function in the US without a birth certificate? You can't go to school. You can't travel. How the fuck does that happen?

There obviously is an entire world out there right here in the US you seem to have no clue about.

Forum List

Back