The George Floyd situation is sad for everyone

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....
Nothing sad about it. It is a highly divisive situation that has spiked anger levels in all concerned just as planned.

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....

Soooooooooooo sad.

Maybe don't use your anus as a Fentanyl storage orifice?
JC I'm on the floor....lololol
So glad I Ignored Drunk Frank months ago! Life is Good Without Him!

If Chauvin had only heeded the cries of both Floyd and the crowd....instead of displaying a vindictive rage against a man who was pleading for him life, he would not be on suicide watch right now....

If Chauvin had only heeded the cries of both Floyd and the crowd....instead of displaying a vindictive rage against a man who was pleading for him life, he would not be on suicide watch right now....
He should have let the guy up but no way was the thug pleading for his life, he was whining because the fentanyl overdose wouldn't allow him to breathe

Why would Chauvin be on suicide watch now anyhow? Is the persecution so concerned about the appeal that they have to see the man get suicided?

Better off just to put Chauvin out on the yard so he can get acclimated to life in the joint.

It is a sad situation for the Chauvin family. They actually cared about him.

The same cannot be said about the Floyd family. They only cared when there was something in it for them. Otherwise, George Floyd wouldn't have been such a complete waste of a life.
Tell me how you know that? Are you clairvoyant? Have you spent a lot of time with the Floyd family? Or are you just pulling this stuff out of your trump humping ass?
The Floyd family is celebrating their 27 million. They forgot about their dead worthless pos scum. His birth was for this reason

It's the beginning of the race wars that the democrat party and their goons in the press are promoting.jo

Soon all of our cities will be engulfed in flames.

Just know it's Orange man's fault.
Why is this the "beginning of the race wars"? Are you going to start one?
You've been starting one for 50 yrs. It is slowly working. Nice job. You've convinced me to welcome one. Good Tv watching these riots of worthless degenerates whos only good use is organ harvesting like the Chinese you adore.

Soooooooooooo sad.

Hilarious seeing these libturds try and care about that worthless pos. He's just useful political flesh. Nothing else. These people aren't worth the time of fucking day.

Why would Chauvin be on suicide watch now anyhow? Is the persecution so concerned about the appeal that they have to see the man get suicided?

Better off just to put Chauvin out on the yard so he can get acclimated to life in the joint.
He should be put in general with an unusual percentage of Floysds with him for causing this shit

what about the bad decisions that Floyd made throughout his whole life?

So what? None of them warranted murder by cop.
What do you mean so what?

The entire premise of the thread is sympathy for the families.

George Floyd was nothing but human flotsam and his family cared so much that they let him live a wasted life. But when there was money or fame involved, they suddenly cared about him.

George Floyd is in no way, shape, or form a figure of sympathy.
Because you can read minds....COOL!

Soooooooooooo sad.

JC I'm on the floor....lololol
So glad I Ignored Drunk Frank months ago! Life is Good Without Him!
Yet you read every one of his posts. That is what ignore really is for.

George Floyd was nothing but human flotsam and his family cared so much that they let him live a wasted life. But when there was money or fame involved, they suddenly cared about him.

Because you can read minds....COOL!
A liberals mind is so hollow it is see through. We know every one of your deceipful tricks

He should be put in general with an unusual percentage of Floysds with him for causing this shit
He may not survive....His beauty queen wife left him. He is as low as someone can go. But this is no time to celebrate anything. It is a sad time. This verdict was good for good policemen. It was not good for people in blue to abuse their authority.

He may not survive....His beauty queen wife left him. He is as low as someone can go. But this is no time to celebrate anything. It is a sad time. This verdict was good for good policemen. It was not good for people in blue to abuse their authority.
Boy was she smart to run away like that.....lol

What kind of bitch would marry that. The same type

I always respect men with hot women. Means you are a real man not accepting table scraps. I respect chauvin for that

Hope he beat the shit out of her a few times

This is my take on the whole thing... the whole thing. My concern is for the health of the American society. That said, the death of Floyd was a tragic incident involving the actions of one person, one cop in a land of 697,195 officers. This one cop was not acting on some official mandate to kill people. The specific actions of the cop were his decisions. Those actions incited groups such as BLM despite no evidence that race or racism was a factor in the death of Floyd. The cop was subsequently arrested and charged. Given those facts and with all due respect to the victims of this tragedy, I see no logical reason why I, a guy living in Columbus, Ohio, should have even heard about the incident in the media let alone it being the grounds for nationwide rioting and protests.

Why would Chauvins family suffer? I thought the family of George Floyd received 27 million dollars in a settlement? It doesnt bring back the breadwinner of the family, but I'm sure it will help them to get through. I know the loss of a loved one is terrible... but how will it make them suffer for generations?

Its good for good policemen as it makes it clearer than ever what the lay of the land is , and how important it is for a cop to avoid ugly confrontations at all costs.

Police officers across the law know now , if they didn't before, not to annoy America's Sacred Cow- the African American Male.

You idiot, you are trying to justify his murder, but you're failing miserably.

I don't care. I live in a highly conservative nucleus surrounded by big conserv area. I have never been affected by this shit. It was frightening last year, but now I get such a kick out of shit holes burning. And God helpme I hope this summer brings something they talk about for 1000 yrs..................I don't care who dies anymore...as long as it brings such civil unrest..................I fully support BLM now. I would even give them money.

I support Harris now

You wouldn't give BLM money, cause your broke ass aint got no money...... :badgrin:
Dude I retired at 50. Go burn down a shit hole and make me happy.

Why would I burn down your trailer?

Forum List

Back