The George Floyd situation is sad for everyone

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....

Why would Chauvins family suffer? I thought the family of George Floyd received 27 million dollars in a settlement? It doesnt bring back the breadwinner of the family, but I'm sure it will help them to get through. I know the loss of a loved one is terrible... but how will it make them suffer for generations?

Was George Floyd a "bread winner"?

The impression I had was that he was a hard-luck case with hardly a pot to urinate in.

Because Chauvin made a very, very bad decision....both his family and the family of George Floyd will suffer for generations to come. It is a sad situation for all concerned.....

Why would Chauvins family suffer? I thought the family of George Floyd received 27 million dollars in a settlement? It doesnt bring back the breadwinner of the family, but I'm sure it will help them to get through. I know the loss of a loved one is terrible... but how will it make them suffer for generations?

The impression I had was that he was a hard-luck case with hardly a pot to urinate in.
A bread stealer and a bread countefeiter evidently. You know the police don't show up unless someone calls 911 to get them there.

This is my take on the whole thing... the whole thing. My concern is for the health of the American society. That said, the death of Floyd was a tragic incident involving the actions of one person, one cop in a land of 697,195 officers. This one cop was not acting on some official mandate to kill people. The specific actions of the cop were his decisions. Those actions incited groups such as BLM despite no evidence that race or racism was a factor in the death of Floyd. The cop was subsequently arrested and charged. Given those facts and with all due respect to the victims of this tragedy, I see no logical reason why I, a guy living in Columbus, Ohio, should have even heard about the incident in the media let alone it being the grounds for nationwide rioting and protests.
You are looking at one incident and trying to isolate it as a "one time event." But many in the community see this as a continuation of bad cops overstepping their authority. The black community and, now many in the white community see this as just another cop killing a black guy.

But the outrage for George Floyd should be the same for all those whose life has been taken by a rouge cop. The majority of cops are good and contribute to the community. The bad ones need to go.

This is my take on the whole thing... the whole thing. My concern is for the health of the American society. That said, the death of Floyd was a tragic incident involving the actions of one person, one cop in a land of 697,195 officers. This one cop was not acting on some official mandate to kill people. The specific actions of the cop were his decisions. Those actions incited groups such as BLM despite no evidence that race or racism was a factor in the death of Floyd. The cop was subsequently arrested and charged. Given those facts and with all due respect to the victims of this tragedy, I see no logical reason why I, a guy living in Columbus, Ohio, should have even heard about the incident in the media let alone it being the grounds for nationwide rioting and protests.
You are looking at one incident and trying to isolate it as a "one time event." But many in the community see this as a continuation of bad cops overstepping their authority. The black community and, now many in the white community see this as just another cop killing a black guy.

But the outrage for George Floyd should be the same for all those whose life has been taken by a rouge cop. The majority of cops are good and contribute to the community. The bad ones need to go.
Statistics dont bear out your claim however. Very few people of any race are killed by police given the millions of yearly encounters and arrests. And more whites are killed by police than blacks despite the fact that they commit nearly the same percentage of crimes.

I go on the fact that cops are people. There are good ones and bad ones with the good ones outnumbering the bad ones probably 50-1. I do not know how to reach a point where there are no more "George Floyd incidents". That is the demand, is it not, no more such incidents?

I go on the fact that cops are people. There are good ones and bad ones with the good ones outnumbering the bad ones probably 50-1. I do not know how to reach a point where there are no more "George Floyd incidents". That is the demand, is it not, no more such incidents?

The demand is justice when these incidents happen, the overall goal is no more incidents like the Floyd murder.

I was being slightly sarcastic there.... theoretically he would be the bread winner, but the family was compensated with 27 million. I'm just wondering why they are going to suffer for generations.

I don't care. I live in a highly conservative nucleus surrounded by big conserv area. I have never been affected by this shit. It was frightening last year, but now I get such a kick out of shit holes burning. And God helpme I hope this summer brings something they talk about for 1000 yrs..................I don't care who dies anymore...as long as it brings such civil unrest..................I fully support BLM now. I would even give them money.

I support Harris now

You wouldn't give BLM money, cause your broke ass aint got no money...... :badgrin:
Dude I retired at 50. Go burn down a shit hole and make me happy.

Why would I burn down your trailer?
Good one. Liberals have made me do a complete switch. I'm 100% for rioting and looting in Shit Holes now.

Just like Maxine my hero.

The demand is justice when these incidents happen, the overall goal is no more incidents like the Floyd murder.
All those black children assassinated and never a word. You are such a phony Danny. But I'm glad I listened to you decades ago. Now I laugh at all this.

If Chauvin had only heeded the cries of both Floyd and the crowd....instead of displaying a vindictive rage against a man who was pleading for him life, he would not be on suicide watch right now....

Why would Chauvin be on suicide watch now anyhow? Is the persecution so concerned about the appeal that they have to see the man get suicided?

Better off just to put Chauvin out on the yard so he can get acclimated to life in the joint.
He should be put in general with an unusual percentage of Floysds with him for causing this shit
He may not survive....His beauty queen wife left him. He is as low as someone can go. But this is no time to celebrate anything. It is a sad time. This verdict was good for good policemen. It was not good for people in blue to abuse their authority.
Boy was she smart to run away like that.....lol

What kind of bitch would marry that. The same type

I always respect men with hot women. Means you are a real man not accepting table scraps. I respect chauvin for that

Hope he beat the shit out of her a few times

We already know you're a piece of shit. No need to try and convince us further.

There will always be some bad cops. But we can't throw up our hands and say, "There is nothing we can do about it." There is something we can do about it. But it is a huge task. It will take time and it will take patience.

When Bill Barr said there is no "systemic racism" he was playing to his boss. He misled in order to score brownie points. How did that turn out for him?

I was being slightly sarcastic there.... theoretically he would be the bread winner, but the family was compensated with 27 million. I'm just wondering why they are going to suffer for generations.
Oh my gosh...."they got paid...they should be happy now." That has been the GOP Mantra for as long as I can remember.

There will always be some bad cops. But we can't throw up our hands and say, "There is nothing we can do about it." There is something we can do about it. But it is a huge task. It will take time and it will take patience.

When Bill Barr said there is no "systemic racism" he was playing to his boss. He misled in order to score brownie points. How did that turn out for him?
Perhaps idiot black thugs should allow themselves to be arrested when their lifetime record catches up to them.

Oh my gosh...."they got paid...they should be happy now." That has been the GOP Mantra for as long as I can remember.

I didnt say they should be happy did I? I'm simply asking, how is it they are going to suffer for generations? And why should Chauvin's family be made to suffer for generations?
I'm trying to figure out where your bizarre Leftist/whack Mantra is coming from.

Yes very sad. Don’t forget the many who did and still do defend the evil murderous action of this cop. It’s sad that partisanship and racism clouds the realities of so many and they can’t see the reality of actual events happening right in front of them. This poison translates to many areas of life and it is very sad that it affects so many.

Perhaps idiot black thugs should allow themselves to be arrested when their lifetime record catches up to them.
Perhaps they should but if they resist that doesn’t justify a death sentence. That’s not how our laws work.

Your argument is of the ILK that girls that where make up and slutty clothes deserve to get raped. It’s just a sad and irrelevant point

The only safe neighborhoods will be rich white ones, like the neighborhood that Biden lives in or the founders of BLM recently moved into.
That's what the black messiah Obozo did.
He, and his even worse half Moochelle, now live in a mansion they purchased on the small island of Martha's Vineyard off the east coast, that's populated by wealthy white people. ... :cool:
That the obamas claimed would be under water in a few weeks because of ' global warming" .

I didnt say they should be happy did I? I'm simply asking, how is it they are going to suffer for generations? And why should Chauvin's family be made to suffer for generations?
I'm trying to figure out where your bizarre Leftist/whack Mantra is coming from.
Why don't you just forget about it....you think poor Derek got the worst end of the stick....although our tax money will be feeding him for years to come. George's son will grow up without a dad. His son, hopefully is he lives long enough to procreate, will not have a grandfather. Chauvin is screwed big time. If he ever does have children...they will carry his name.....think about it.

The only safe neighborhoods will be rich white ones, like the neighborhood that Biden lives in or the founders of BLM recently moved into.
That's what the black messiah Obozo did.
He, and his even worse half Moochelle, now live in a mansion they purchased on the small island of Martha's Vineyard off the east coast, that's populated by wealthy white people. ... :cool:
That the obamas claimed would be under water in a few weeks because of ' global warming" .
You are a professional liar...

Why don't you just forget about it....you think poor Derek got the worst end of the stick....although our tax money will be feeding him for years to come. George's son will grow up without a dad. His son, hopefully is he lives long enough to procreate, will not have a grandfather. Chauvin is screwed big time. If he ever does have children...they will carry his name.....think about it.
George? Now the dreg thug is your buddy? At least the kid won't get beaten and will have a chance to not also be a thug. You libbers have been sucking in too much CO2 from the leftyvirus diapers.

Forum List

Back