The fix is in, Dems will take BOTH Georgia Senate seats

I find a Postman talking about election fraud is one of the God damnest things I've seen here in my short miserable time here.
I find you don't even understand. I'm not talking about fraud, because there was none. I'm talking about how most of the allegations of fraud were disproved by doing a hand recount of each and every ballot.

If the machines and the hand recount match after going through the cycle twice, that's a full and complete audit of the voting machine integrity.

I find a Postman talking about election fraud is one of the God damnest things I've seen here in my short miserable time here.
I find you don't even understand. I'm not talking about fraud, because there was none. I'm talking about how most of the allegations of fraud were disproved by doing a hand recount of each and every ballot.

If the machines and the hand recount match after going through the cycle twice, that's a full and complete audit of the voting machine integrity.
There is fraud in every election. You believe Putin and Trump did it in 2016 but this time since your guy won, no fraud.

Dupe.

There is fraud in every election. You believe Putin and Trump did it in 2016 but this time since your guy won, no fraud.

Dupe.
Lol. I asked the Galt dude how do some people have the brain capacity to breathe. Your liberals are pretty easy here to use sarcasm to reveal their obvious hypocrisy. They don't even hide it or are too dumb to fucking see it.

These Mother fuckers aren't going to tell us how to live our lives without a huge fist in their God damned faces.

Dupe.
Lol. I asked the Galt dude how do some people have the brain capacity to breathe. Your liberals are pretty easy here to use sarcasm to reveal their obvious hypocrisy. They don't even hide it or are too dumb to fucking see it.

These Mother fuckers aren't going to tell us how to live our lives without a huge fist in their God damned faces.
Now I’m a liberal. Next I’m a trump supporter. You goofy partisans are too funny.

Dupe.

Now I’m a liberal. Next I’m a trump supporter. You goofy partisans are too funny.
Sorry. I believe this is the first I saw of you and went by a statement. I don't have magical powers to know what you are.

But a Trump supporting liberal????? I saw an albino deer once.

Dupe.

Sorry. I believe this is the first I saw of you and went by a statement. I don't have magical powers to know what you are.

No problem.

The fact that has been NO detailed audit of votes and voters in contested jurisdictions is PROOF that the elections are rigged. Democracy is dead. The entire Democratic Party and 2/3 of the GOP are perfectly fine with rigged elections.
If the country wants to go far left, let it. I am going to laugh when the stock market tanks, unemployment rises, rights are revoked and most of the low IQ voting base looks in the mirror stupidly and asks..."how did this happen?"....duh.

Dupe.

No problem.
A Trump supporting liberal. That is so rare I still shake my head. And I saw an albino deer once. Shit. Every time I see you now I'll think of the critter. Lol

Prepare for new lockdowns increased news horrors and mandatory injections.

I keep womdering what would have happened if Hitler had this capability.

The fact that has been NO detailed audit of votes and voters in contested jurisdictions is PROOF that the elections are rigged. Democracy is dead. The entire Democratic Party and 2/3 of the GOP are perfectly fine with rigged elections.

Tell it to Trump supporters in Georgia. Since the election is rigged they should really stay home today as they were instructed to do by Sidney Powell and Lin Wood. :)

I have no idea how the Georgia elections will turn out, but I have confidence in American democracy, and no reason to be paranoid about the Republican governor, Republican secretary of state, or Republican attorney general engaging in partisan hanky-panky.

There are deviants attempting to undermine confidence in America and in its elections - Vlad Putin among the more obvious - but by no means limited to the KGB thug.

I expect an enthusiastic turn-out in the just peachy state, and democracy works best when everyone participates.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 7.41.55 AM.png

What the fuck are you posting about. GA counted, then recounted and then counted again.

Democracy is dead? Only if you morons get your way.

Presumably he's talking about the votes that were illegitimately counted in Georgia and other states in violation of the constitutional prerogative of the the several states' legislatures. But you wouldn't know anything about that as you're a know-nothing twit of a brainwashed 'tard who hangs on the every word of the MSM's narrative, apparently.

;)

It's too bad that we don't have an impartial, federal, investigative, agency that could look into the allegations. We could call it the Federal Investigative Bureau (FIB) or something similar.
Trump fired them all!

They counted the votes, they recounted the votes, they scanned them, they hand counted them, and then scanned them again.

Will all the counting and scanning, they're wearing the ballots out.
And still Biden won Georgia! 3 times!

If the country wants to go far left, let it. I am going to laugh when the stock market tanks, unemployment rises, rights are revoked and most of the low IQ voting base looks in the mirror stupidly and asks..."how did this happen?"....duh.

Funny, isn't that what happens when Republicans are in charge.

The last three, Trump, Bush-43 and Bush 41, all presided over stock market crashes, higher unemployment (Trump will be the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss), and rights were restricted... Anyone remember the Patriot Act? Biggest assault on "rights" in my lifetime.

The low-IQ voters are the working class whites who keep voting for the One Percenters to screw them.

The last three, Trump, Bush-43 and Bush 41, all presided over stock market crashes, higher unemployment (Trump will be the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss), and rights were restricted... Anyone remember the Patriot Act? Biggest assault on "rights" in my lifetime.

The low-IQ voters are the working class whites who keep voting for the One Percenters to screw them.
Zero to do with the thread.

What was the Dow the day he was elected. What is it today? I can't move past the first 5 words. Give me the numbers and not the lip. Back up bullshit.

Zero to do with the thread.
It hasn't anything to do with anything because it is all horse shit.

... the votes that were illegitimately counted in Georgia and other states in violation of the constitutional prerogative of the the several states' legislatures
Don't fall for Putin's scheme to get Americans to crap on American democracy.

The U.S. just enjoyed a safe and secure election - insured by multiple, paper-ballot re-counts under Republican control, and upheld by Republican judges, Trump appointees included.

Paranoidal sore losers attacking America are doing the KGB thug's bidding.

... the votes that were illegitimately counted in Georgia and other states in violation of the constitutional prerogative of the the several states' legislatures
Don't fall for Putin's scheme to get Americans to crap on American democracy.

The U.S. just enjoyed a safe and secure election - insured by multiple, paper-ballot re-counts under Republican control, and upheld by Republican judges, Trump appointees included.

Paranoidal sore losers attacking America are doing the KGB thug's bidding.
Wait a minute. You're saying Putin's scheme and KGB bidding. And you are talking about Paranoidal?

This is place is like walking through a fucking different dimensionwhere blue is red and boys are really girls.

Forum List

Back