The fix is in, Dems will take BOTH Georgia Senate seats

Adding DC and PR as states
Expanding the court
Green New Deal
Universal Healthcare
College Debt Forgiveness

Except most of those things aren't things he supports. For instance, he's not calling for Universal Healthcare, just fixing the damage that Trump did to the ACA.

Not seeing why DC and PR is a "radical" or "leftist" move. Again, probably not going to happen.

Not seeing college debt forgiveness as radical.... It's actually sound fiscal policy.

Consider this.. How many kids are putting off having a family because they are paying down college loans? This can't really be good for the country in the long term.

None of these were as radical as things FDR proposed. Or LBJ.
He said that to win the election and then picked a VP who supports all those. And he does support college debt reduction. Green New Deal is radical. Packing the court is radical (he refused to answer that question) adding states is radical.

He said that to win the election and then picked a VP who supports all those. And he does support college debt reduction. Green New Deal is radical. Packing the court is radical (he refused to answer that question) adding states is radical.

None of those things seem radical to me. We've been adding states since the very beginning.

Saving the planet. What a radical idea.

Not bankrupting kids, what a radical idea.

not letting people die of treatable diseases. What a radical idea.

It seems to me the really radical people are the ones on the right.

I LOVE these loser-talk threads from Republicans!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

God bless Senator-elect Warnock, God bless soon-to-be Senator-elect Ossoff, and God bless America!

Is it just me or does it smell like victory this morning?
57134EBA-C9B9-4DED-B2B9-3ABC2B26ECBA.jpeg

I don't have confidence that the kind of fraud democrats bring can be overcome.
So you have a loser mentality and a loser perspective.

got ya
When communists take over Americans will definitely be the losers.

The effect on the military will be painful. Americans won't serve in the military of a communist country. Americans won't support agencies or benefits to those in service of a communist military. It's going to be a brand new world if the communist democrats win.
We Democratic voters just saved this country from an autocrat.

You chose the autocrat. That stain won’t go away.
You chose the same government as Fidel Castro chose.

Americans will work tirelessly for your destruction.
Like they did in GA last night....

So the fascists found just enough votes to squeak by. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

Now that the fascists have control of all three branches of government, they can really FUCK the American people good! All hail the party!

Not seeing college debt forgiveness as radical.... It's actually sound fiscal policy.

We need to also forgive all mortgage and auto-loan debt as well as credit card debt. After all, how can people get ahead if they're always in debt? I have an idea! Let's just make everything FREE and then there will be no such thing as "debt"!

got ya

The effect on the military will be painful. Americans won't serve in the military of a communist country. Americans won't support agencies or benefits to those in service of a communist military. It's going to be a brand new world if the communist democrats win.

Something close to 50% of them did. And they won't go away. If Democrats attempt to govern as though they have a mandate, if they fly the "elections have consequences" banner and attempt to ram their agenda down our throats anyway, they'll be doing our country a great disservice.

Last edited:

got ya

Something close to 50% of them did. And they won't go away. If Democrats attempt to govern as though they have a mandate, if they fly the "elections have consequences" banner and attempt to ram their agenda down our throats anyway, they'll be doing our country a great disservice.
See GA

So the fascists found just enough votes to squeak by. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

Now that the fascists have control of all three branches of government, they can really FUCK the American people good! All hail the party!
The will of the People has prevailed, and the Trump nazis are very very pissy about it:

Donald Trump – Daily Stormer

We need to also forgive all mortgage and auto-loan debt as well as credit card debt. After all, how can people get ahead if they're always in debt? I have an idea! Let's just make everything FREE and then there will be no such thing as "debt"!

Houses and autos are physical assets.

There's a difference between a manageable long term debt and one that isn't....

You just aren't very bright, are you?

Forum List

Back