The fix is in, Dems will take BOTH Georgia Senate seats

What was the Dow the day he was elected. What is it today? I can't move past the first 5 words. Give me the numbers and not the lip. Back up bullshit.

Did you miss that crash earlier this year when a bunch of people got wiped out? I didn't.

It hasn't anything to do with anything because it is all horse shit.

Not at all. Here's an easy chart for you to understand.

1609888259535.png

The economy does better overall when Democrats are in charge.

If the country wants to go far left, let it. I am going to laugh when the stock market tanks, unemployment rises, rights are revoked and most of the low IQ voting base looks in the mirror stupidly and asks..."how did this happen?"....duh.

Funny, isn't that what happens when Republicans are in charge.

The last three, Trump, Bush-43 and Bush 41, all presided over stock market crashes, higher unemployment (Trump will be the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss), and rights were restricted... Anyone remember the Patriot Act? Biggest assault on "rights" in my lifetime.

The low-IQ voters are the working class whites who keep voting for the One Percenters to screw them.
What was the Dow the day he was elected. What is it today? I can't move past the first 5 words. Give me the numbers and not the lip. Back up bullshit.
Stop. You’re dealing with an irrational and deranged person. He doesn’t take COVID into his rationale. He is the epitome of a worthless waste of life. Dishonest debater at best.
Lol. I see you 2 have some time here together. I'm the new turd thrower.
Indeed. But you make your own judgment.

Did you miss that crash earlier this year when a bunch of people got wiped out? I didn't.

It hasn't anything to do with anything because it is all horse shit.

Not at all. Here's an easy chart for you to understand.

View attachment 437759

The economy does better overall when Democrats are in charge.
You're assuming this is the same Democratic party of Obama and Clinton. It isn't. It has moved far left.

You're assuming this is the same Democratic party of Obama and Clinton. It isn't. It has moved far left.

Has it? Frankly, compared to LBJ or JFK, the current Democratic Party is pretty conservative. Biden isn't going to propose anything as earth shaking as the New Deal or the Great Society or even the ACA.

By comparison, Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in today's Republican party. Neither would Ike, Nixon, Ford, or either of the Bushes.

Has it? Frankly, compared to LBJ or JFK, the current Democratic Party is pretty conservative. Biden isn't going to propose anything as earth shaking as the New Deal or the Great Society or even the ACA.

By comparison, Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in today's Republican party. Neither would Ike, Nixon, Ford, or either of the Bushes.
Adding DC and PR as states
Expanding the court
Green New Deal
Universal Healthcare
College Debt Forgiveness

All pretty radical. Biden doesn't make laws. Congress does and it will here with all the power unless GA comes through.

If the D's seize the Senate as well as the Presidency, and they already have the House, we can expect the courts to be packed, new Leftist states like DC and Puerto Rico to be admitted. If those aren't enough, the admission of Suriname and Haiti are right around the corner.

Open borders as well.

We're screwed
Well, just relax and enjoy it.

You're saying Putin's scheme and KGB bidding
If anyone can actually convince himself that Putin's interference in a U.S election (as confirmed by the FBI, NSA, CIA, and 2 Republican-led Senate Committees on Intelligence) was calculated to benefit the United States, that is quite remarkably naïve.

122l9n.gif

Last edited:
The fact that has been NO detailed audit of votes and voters in contested jurisdictions is PROOF that the elections are rigged. Democracy is dead. The entire Democratic Party and 2/3 of the GOP are perfectly fine with rigged elections.
14 and 1/2 days until American liberation!

What next...

Just an open, transparent, and detailed audit of the votes and voters in the contested jurisdictions. That you consider such a request to be extreme and unreasonable demonstrates that you're just a partisan hack whose love, loyalty, and devotion is to the party.

If the shoe were on the other foot you would be demanding the same and I would SUPPORT it.
Bullshit.

I trust that the State of GA is satisfied with its election and won't give in to your baseless claims.

Try finding facts first.

As high as the costs of holding Mr. Trump accountable may be,
some think the costs of not doing so would be even higher.

“This whole presidency has been about someone who thought he was above the law,” Anne Milgram, the former attorney general of New Jersey, told Mr. Mahler.

“If he isn’t held accountable for possible crimes, then he literally was above the law.”

For many, the point of a national investigation into Mr. Trump would be much larger than the man himself, a means by which not only to seek justice for past harms but also to prevent future ones from being inflicted.

As Adam Serwer has noted in The Atlantic, it was President Barack Obama’s decision to “look forward as opposed to looking backwards” on the George W. Bush administration’s systematic use of torture that enabled Mr. Trump to appoint Gina Haspel, who oversaw a secret prison where at least one detainee was tortured, to head the C.I.A. in 2018.

“There is no reason for powerful people to follow the rules if they know they cannot and will not suffer any consequences for breaking them,” Mr. Serwer wrote at the time.

“A system in which only the weak are punished is not a two-tiered system of justice,
but one in which justice cannot be said to meaningfully exist.”

For that reason, Martin Flaherty, an authority on other nations’ struggles with state crimes, told Jane Mayer at The New Yorker that investigating Mr. Trump could have “a salutary effect” for the country.

Mr. Biden has promised he would stay out of any prosecutorial decision the Justice Department might make about his predecessor.

But Renato Mariotti argues in Politico that an investigation by a special counsel
— appointed by the attorney general, not Mr. Biden
— would be the best way to ensure the process’s independence.

Yes. Prosecute Trump and everyone associated with him in order to let potential political opponents to the party to understand that we will use law enforcement to destroy them, their business, their families, and their friends if they dare to oppose the party!
Damn, talk about missing the point!!!

The fact that has been NO detailed audit of votes and voters in contested jurisdictions is PROOF that the elections are rigged. Democracy is dead. The entire Democratic Party and 2/3 of the GOP are perfectly fine with rigged elections.

Fuck you. And fuck every. single. Trumpster. who did this.

And when Republicans win both races – which they will – you’ll be proven wrong.

Again.

Nah. The Dems need those seats badly and will do ANYTHING to get them. That run-off is over before it started.
Previous post rated as dumb.

I don't have confidence that the kind of fraud democrats bring can be overcome.
So you have a loser mentality and a loser perspective.

got ya
When communists take over Americans will definitely be the losers.

The effect on the military will be painful. Americans won't serve in the military of a communist country. Americans won't support agencies or benefits to those in service of a communist military. It's going to be a brand new world if the communist democrats win.

got ya

The effect on the military will be painful. Americans won't serve in the military of a communist country. Americans won't support agencies or benefits to those in service of a communist military. It's going to be a brand new world if the communist democrats win.
We Democratic voters just saved this country from an autocrat.

You chose the autocrat. That stain won’t go away.

got ya

We Democratic voters just saved this country from an autocrat.

You chose the autocrat. That stain won’t go away.
You chose the same government as Fidel Castro chose.

Americans will work tirelessly for your destruction.

It's too bad that we don't have an impartial, federal, investigative, agency that could look into the allegations. We could call it the Federal Investigative Bureau (FIB) or something similar.
It would only investigate credible cases of fraud, not evidence-free whining by sore losers.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 8.44.37 AM.png

"Trump done told me not tuh vote by mail,
'cuz them ballots is hinky!
Trump done told me not tuh vote in person,
'cuz them ballots is hinky!
I done had mah vote tattooed on my left buttock,

and Ah ain't lettin' nobody mess wid it!"

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.18.35 PM.png

"You wanna tell Trump that he's makin' it hard?
"Hell, no! You tell 'im!"

Adding DC and PR as states
Expanding the court
Green New Deal
Universal Healthcare
College Debt Forgiveness

Except most of those things aren't things he supports. For instance, he's not calling for Universal Healthcare, just fixing the damage that Trump did to the ACA.

Not seeing why DC and PR is a "radical" or "leftist" move. Again, probably not going to happen.

Not seeing college debt forgiveness as radical.... It's actually sound fiscal policy.

Consider this.. How many kids are putting off having a family because they are paying down college loans? This can't really be good for the country in the long term.

None of these were as radical as things FDR proposed. Or LBJ.

Forum List

Back