The fix is in, Dems will take BOTH Georgia Senate seats

Why do you love the party more than you love poor and middle-class Americans?

Actually, there would be no middle class if the GOP had it's way.

One of the guys I grew up with is a garbageman in the City of Chicago, and he sits in his garbage truck listening to Hate Radio all day.

And I pointed out to him that if the people he supported got their way, he wouldn't be making 70K a year driving a garbage truck with really good union benefits if Republicans had their way.

He'd be working for a waste disposal company for $17.00 an hour...except at some point, they just replace him with a younger guy

I sure hope the Ds win in GA. Then they will do nothing with their majority, other than to enrich their rich donors and blame Trump and the Rs for their failures to do anything that helps working class Americans.

Well the first change if the democrats win, is they get rid of Mitch McConnell, so they can get senate confirmations scheduled. After all, McConnell ran for the position of senator majority leader in order to make Obama/Biden a "one term" president.
I know you D partisans are appalled that an R senator would want to make Ears a one term potus. However, don’t you think D senators wanted to make Don a one term potus? Or, are you incapable of objective thinking?

However, don’t you think D senators wanted to make Don a one term potus? Or, are you incapable of objective thinking?

Wrong. After seeing him for the crook and con-man he was. Shaking down foreign countries for illegal election contributions, they tried to make Trump a HALF-TERM president.

The fact that has been NO detailed audit of votes and voters in contested jurisdictions is PROOF that the elections are rigged. Democracy is dead. The entire Democratic Party and 2/3 of the GOP are perfectly fine with rigged elections.
In the old days we called people who spoke like this mentally ill.

First, as a liberal I seriously doubt the Democrats pull out GA. Maybe one but likely none. If they do pull it out it’ll be because of republican incompetence. If you can’t win GA as a Republican you are a fucking turd - Which Perdue Loeffler and Trump are... guess we’ll see.

The fact that has been NO detailed audit of votes and voters in contested jurisdictions is PROOF that the elections are rigged. Democracy is dead. The entire Democratic Party and 2/3 of the GOP are perfectly fine with rigged elections.
In the old days we called people who spoke like this mentally ill.

I'm wondering what kind of "audit" they want.

Usually that kind of audit, they run a couple of thousand ballots through a half dozen randomly selected machines.

The hand recount was used to verify the sending of ballots through every machine

What next...

Just an open, transparent, and detailed audit of the votes and voters in the contested jurisdictions. That you consider such a request to be extreme and unreasonable demonstrates that you're just a partisan hack whose love, loyalty, and devotion is to the party.

If the shoe were on the other foot you would be demanding the same and I would SUPPORT it.
Bullshit.

I trust that the State of GA is satisfied with its election and won't give in to your baseless claims.

Try finding facts first.

As high as the costs of holding Mr. Trump accountable may be,
some think the costs of not doing so would be even higher.

“This whole presidency has been about someone who thought he was above the law,” Anne Milgram, the former attorney general of New Jersey, told Mr. Mahler.

“If he isn’t held accountable for possible crimes, then he literally was above the law.”

For many, the point of a national investigation into Mr. Trump would be much larger than the man himself, a means by which not only to seek justice for past harms but also to prevent future ones from being inflicted.

As Adam Serwer has noted in The Atlantic, it was President Barack Obama’s decision to “look forward as opposed to looking backwards” on the George W. Bush administration’s systematic use of torture that enabled Mr. Trump to appoint Gina Haspel, who oversaw a secret prison where at least one detainee was tortured, to head the C.I.A. in 2018.

“There is no reason for powerful people to follow the rules if they know they cannot and will not suffer any consequences for breaking them,” Mr. Serwer wrote at the time.

“A system in which only the weak are punished is not a two-tiered system of justice,
but one in which justice cannot be said to meaningfully exist.”

For that reason, Martin Flaherty, an authority on other nations’ struggles with state crimes, told Jane Mayer at The New Yorker that investigating Mr. Trump could have “a salutary effect” for the country.

Mr. Biden has promised he would stay out of any prosecutorial decision the Justice Department might make about his predecessor.

But Renato Mariotti argues in Politico that an investigation by a special counsel
— appointed by the attorney general, not Mr. Biden
— would be the best way to ensure the process’s independence.

Yes. Prosecute Trump and everyone associated with him in order to let potential political opponents to the party to understand that we will use law enforcement to destroy them, their business, their families, and their friends if they dare to oppose the party!

If you don't have any ethics, it will get you eventually.. America is better than that. If you love this country, give that some careful thought. Is Trump worth it?

If you don't have any ethics, it will get you eventually.. America is better than that. If you love this country, give that some careful thought. Is Trump worth it?
Do you know who's the winner in this game.
Vladimir Putin. He succeeded in putting doubt in the American election system, and sewed the seeds of a new American civil war.

People are talking about succeeding from the union again.

Going to be a little harder to stop counting, fix the machines, cover the windows, order people to get the hell out of there,. have observes 200 yds away observing, back in 16 wheel semis at 3am, having many suitcases appear out of nowhere, and running the same ballots 60 times through.
why should that be harder to accomplish?

trump and his shrieking tard herd have been crying about election fraud for years, and specifically since summer 2020. despite the stable genius and his herd KNOWING that fraud will occur, they were not only not able to stop it, they were not even able to provide proof. I would say with this successful heist by the commie-fascists, doing a repeat in georgia will be piece of cake.

the icing on that cake is that you twats are in desperate need of an administration that can pull off such a grand scheme. similar organisational effort, meticulous planning, and flawless execution is needed to get your country out of your orange mess.
Are you the one who picks on little girls and shits on everyone's threads? I can't remember. You were the one flaming that French girl who loves America as her own, right?. That was one of the classiest things I ever saw.

I bet you're one of the most popular here eh?

You can say your chapter verse in 2 or 3 lines. You liberals type like you are in an office.

It's too bad that we don't have an impartial, federal, investigative, agency that could look into the allegations. We could call it the Federal Investigative Bureau (FIB) or something similar.
FIB is perfect for the FBI.

Going to be a little harder to stop counting, fix the machines, cover the windows, order people to get the hell out of there,. have observes 200 yds away observing, back in 16 wheel semis at 3am, having many suitcases appear out of nowhere, and running the same ballots 60 times through.

trump and his shrieking tard herd have been crying about election fraud for years, and specifically since summer 2020. despite the stable genius and his herd KNOWING that fraud will occur, they were not only not able to stop it, they were not even able to provide proof. I would say with this successful heist by the commie-fascists, doing a repeat in georgia will be piece of cake.

the icing on that cake is that you twats are in desperate need of an administration that can pull off such a grand scheme. similar organisational effort, meticulous planning, and flawless execution is needed to get your country out of your orange mess.
Are you the one who picks on little girls and shits on everyone's threads? I can't remember. You were the one flaming that French girl who loves America as her own, right?. That was one of the classiest things I ever saw.

You can say your chapter verse in 2 or 3 lines. You liberals type like you are in an office.
?? complete drivel, bro.

anything on topic? like how awesome biden is?

They counted the votes, they recounted the votes, they scanned them, they hand counted them, and then scanned them again.

Will all the counting and scanning, they're wearing the ballots out.
They counted FRAUDULENT votes----------over and over again? and you don't understand why we are a wee bit upset that they are counting FRAUDULENT Votes? Really?

?? complete drivel, bro.

You're one of those, everything I hate here, is off topic right?

Don't you have little girls to beat up internet gangsta?

They counted the votes, they recounted the votes, they scanned them, they hand counted them, and then scanned them again.

Will all the counting and scanning, they're wearing the ballots out.
They counted FRAUDULENT votes----------over and over again? and you don't understand why we are a wee bit upset that they are counting FRAUDULENT Votes? Really?
I find a Postman talking about election fraud is one of the God damnest things I've seen here in my short miserable time here.

?? complete drivel, bro.

please explain how you are on topic. this will be awesome. not as awesome as biden. but maybe a little bit more convincing than trumptards electionfraudwhiningtantrum.

They proved the dominion machines didn't change any votes.

That throws out most of Trumps rigged election claim.

?? complete drivel, bro.

please explain how you are on topic. this will be awesome. not as awesome as biden. but maybe a little bit more convincing than trumptards electionfraudwhiningtantrum.
Are you going to tattle on me. You people and your anal retentive 50 rules to post here is quite laughable.

Hit report button pal, don't whine to me, And pound sand while you're at it.

?? complete drivel, bro.

Are you going to tattle on me. You people and your anal retentive 50 rules to post here is quite laughable.

Hit report button pal, don't whine to me, And pound sand while you're at it.
lol. quit drinking.

Forum List

Back