Project Veritas uncovers more evidence of voter fraud in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project verit-ass.

15bz2f.jpg

Gov Kemp and the GA SoS are working with the CCP and will be in Gitmo before the month is over

No they won't. The CCP owns the DNC and the DNC owns the DOJ/FBI and NOTHING will happen, regardless of any amount of truth and facts.
That is 100% correct. The Democrats also now own the election process. That is why both radical Democrat Senators are going to win the runoff election with just enough votes.

Gov Kemp and the GA SoS are working with the CCP and will be in Gitmo before the month is over

No they won't. The CCP owns the DNC and the DNC owns the DOJ/FBI and NOTHING will happen, regardless of any amount of truth and facts.
That is 100% correct. The Democrats also now own the election process. That is why both radical Democrat Senators are going to win the runoff election with just enough votes.

Mike, I'd like to communicate with you privately, but your settings don't allow me to contact you privately. Can you please contact me privately so that I can attempt to respond? Thanks.

James O’Keefe/Project Veritas is a rightwing hack site, an unreliable source, and completely devoid of credibility.

If there were any objective, documented, credible evidence in support of overturning the election to Trump’s benefit, it wouldn’t be coming from the likes of James O’Keefe.

Yea, video recordings of leftists accidentally telling the awful truth isn't legitimate journalism to far-left radicals like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back