The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

What 'get out of jail free' card? NO ONE was charged for returning classified docs.

Trump was never charged for returning classified docs.

Biden was never charged for returning classified docs.

Hillary was never charged for returning classified info.

Pence was never charged for returning classified docs.

You're demanding a legal double standard. Um, no. We'll apply the same standard to everyone.
You are an idiot.

It's adorable, how the Trump cult fascists think that if they just all throw a big enough tantrum, DearLeader will go free.

Sadly for them, that's not how the law works.

Then where are the documents? ... we know they were created, we know exactly where these documents are at all times ... the paper trail lead to the Oval Office ... and then to Florida residence ...

The OP doesn't understand how classified documents are handled ... he's never studied DoD regulations ... I've read through the indictment, these facts are well documented, signatures all the way ... I was once cleared for TS/SCI, though my access was strictly Secret ...

Why the OP thinks the military doesn't track their classified documents is beyond me ... that's just not thinking ...
You’ve also obviously not worked in the IC. Every classified document that’s printed isn’t logged and tracked.

Biden willfully retained defense information?

Shall we go over the 'willfully' part in the law? You won't like it.
Nah. When I want an ignorant, condescending, pretentious opinion, I'll let you know

It's adorable, how the Trump cult fascists think that if they just all throw a big enough tantrum, DearLeader will go free.

Sadly for them, that's not how the law works.
Denouncing the weaponization of the government against political opponents is fascism?

I don't think you know WTF you are babbling about, Puddinhead.

Because you weren't quoting the statute Trump was charged with. You were adding qualifiers that the statute didn't require.

Making it irrelevant to our discussion of what charges Trump was indicated for that Biden should have been.

Was Trump charged with 'stealing' documents?
Once again, I wasn't talking about Trump, you raving idiot.

Forum List

Back