The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember all those pictures the FBI released with the boxes stacked up everywhere? Those were faked. They contained documents that President Trump was legitimately entitled to. The true number of documents the FBI seized was only 102, and wouldn't even fill one of those boxes.

This is how you're being gaslighted, folks.

Newsmaxs Greg Kelly Literally Demonstrates How Seized T

Even if they weren't fake it's obvious they were just run of the mill paperwork or stuff that didn't mean anything. If he had all of these piles of illegal documents and so on then why didnt they take them all?

When it first happened they showed pictures of files, but they were miniscule compared to the veritable treasure trove they claimed to find much later in these new pictures.

And if they were real pics why didn't get they get shown to begin with?

I think if the pics are real then they were preliminary pics they took but didn't use because the boxes were just full of receipts for writes off, copies of bills and old playboys and they were useless to them. But they released them later trying to spin a new story

Remember all those pictures the FBI released with the boxes stacked up everywhere? Those were faked. They contained documents that President Trump was legitimately entitled to. The true number of documents the FBI seized was only 102, and wouldn't even fill one of those boxes.

Trump has had allegations of being crooked way before he was president. He was accused of being a crooked businessman for decades.

Then where are the documents? ... we know they were created, we know exactly where these documents are at all times ... the paper trail lead to the Oval Office ... and then to Florida residence ...

The OP doesn't understand how classified documents are handled ... he's never studied DoD regulations ... I've read through the indictment, these facts are well documented, signatures all the way ... I was once cleared for TS/SCI, though my access was strictly Secret ...

Why the OP thinks the military doesn't track their classified documents is beyond me ... that's just not thinking ...

Then where are the documents? ... we know they were created, we know exactly where these documents are at all times ... the paper trail lead to the Oval Office ... and then to Florida residence ...

The OP doesn't understand how classified documents are handled ... he's never studied DoD regulations ... I've read through the indictment, these facts are well documented, signatures all the way ... I was once cleared for TS/SCI, though my access was strictly Secret ...

Why the OP thinks the military doesn't track their classified documents is beyond me ... that's just not thinking ...

What do the regulations say about a sitting Senator removing classified documents from the secured viewing room?

Doesn’t speak highly of the tracking of these documents when nobody knew these were missing.

Even if they weren't fake it's obvious they were just run of the mill paperwork or stuff that didn't mean anything. If he had all of these piles of illegal documents and so on then why didnt they take them all?

When it first happened they showed pictures of files, but they were miniscule compared to the veritable treasure trove they claimed to find much later in these new pictures.

And if they were real pics why didn't get they get shown to begin with?

I think if the pics are real then they were preliminary pics they took but didn't use because the boxes were just full of receipts for writes off, copies of bills and old playboys and they were useless to them. But they released them later trying to spin a new story
Like the original FBI photos, Smith's photos were simply fodder for the loon media to publish and re-publish and re-publish and re-publish ....

So why weren't they tracking all the classified docs Biden had?

What do the regulations say about a sitting Senator removing classified documents from the secured viewing room?

Doesn’t speak highly of the tracking of these documents when nobody knew these were missing.

The Senator is covered under Article I of the US Constitution ... but if you've a citation, I'll read through it ...

Read the indictment, it very clearly spells out how Archives knew the documents were in Trump's residence ...

=====

I agree these damned politicians are running fast and loose with these types of documents ... the culture needs to change ... tossing The Donald into prison for the rest of his life is a good start ... sure, toss the Senator into prison too ...

They should get what you and I would get ... right? ... long prison terms ...

Explain why there are so many people running around with classified docs and the military has no idea.

Hell, a 22 year old Airman took all kinds of shit and they were clueless.

The Senator is covered under Article I of the US Constitution ... but if you've a citation, I'll read through it ...

Read the indictment, it very clearly spells out how Archives knew the documents were in Trump's residence ...

=====

I agree these damned politicians are running fast and loose with these types of documents ... the culture needs to change ... tossing The Donald into prison for the rest of his life is a good start ... sure, toss the Senator into prison too ...

Senators have to view them in a SCIF, and are prohibited from removing them.

=====

You know the Senator I spoke about has a name, right? Joe Biden.

Ha!

And of course it would take many REAMS of paper (500 pieces) just to fill one of those boxes.

What a complete joke.

Explain why there are so many people running around with classified docs and the military has no idea.

Hell, a 22 year old Airman took all kinds of shit and they were clueless.

Under regulations, only people with a "need to know" has access to classified documents ... now, there's a 22-year-old Airmen at the launch controls of our nuclear ICBM's pointed at China ... they have a "need to know" what the launch codes are ... or what's the point of having them sit there? ... we have 19-year-olds handling cryptographic materials, messages don't encode themselves ...

Why do you think the military doesn't know where these documents are at all times? ...

I take it you never served ...

The sun came up today and another Libstain loon shouted "read the indictment" as they shouted "read the mueller report". lol! what a bunch of parroting saps.

1.) anyone can be indicted. It is easy for Prosecution to sway the jury, without any opposition defense.
2.) All bushiness are targets for lawsuits, phony charges, extortion etc. Deep pocket conundrum.

SHUP Libstain loons. you embarrass yourselves foaming at the mouth....."20 years", "die in jail".....as so happy? over a BS paperwork procedural crime.
Nary a peep As Antifa BLM burned down city blocks. As millions swarm the border. As they drugged children (ritalin), eliminated sports......now they use surgery to turn them into monsters for their own pleasure. You all should be ashamed. Chained&Dragged onto floating prisons for what you are doing to the once great USA.

You know the Senator I spoke about has a name, right? Joe Biden.

Technically ... it's President Biden ... and yes, the Commander-in-Chief has a "need to know" ... and is allowed to take classified documents where ever he wants to ... he's the Commander-in-Cheif of all the military ...

Is your claim that the military didn't know Biden walked off with classified documents? ... or that Biden personally ... [giggle] ... took them into an unsecured area ... I laugh because when is the President of the United States of America ever in an unsecure area? ...

If the Commander-in-Chief has the documents, then they are secure ... by definition ...

Forum List

Back