The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

We’re these documents the originals or the carbon copies?

ALL copies are numbered and tracked ... are you nuts? ... copies of the launch codes for ICBM's are bantered about willy-nilly? ... just nuts ...

If Trump has possession of illegal copies ... he should be in prison ... the sad part is he wrote that rule, not Congress ... we have yet to see how well the testimony that he knew this stands in cross-examination ...

Trump is accused, not convicted ... yet ...

Remember all those pictures the FBI released with the boxes stacked up everywhere? Those were faked. They contained documents that President Trump was legitimately entitled to. The true number of documents the FBI seized was only 102, and wouldn't even fill one of those boxes.

This is how you're being gaslighted, folks.

Newsmaxs Greg Kelly Literally Demonstrates How Seized T
The American Pravda are experts at misleading the American public, and the Demwits seem to love it so. They buy EVERYTHING the fake news media tells them without question. They're so irritatingly stupid.

LIAR ... I said the military tracks every DOCUMENT ... foolish strawmaner ... page-counted and signed when it leaves an office, page-counted and signed for when it arrives ...

God know the hours, days and weeks I spend counting fucking key cards ... (all TS, nothing SCI) ...
Apparently they don’t, liar.

LIAR ... I said the military tracks every DOCUMENT ... foolish strawmaner ... page-counted and signed when it leaves an office, page-counted and signed for when it arrives ...

God know the hours, days and weeks I spend counting fucking key cards ... (all TS, nothing SCI) ...
So the military knew Chicom Joe stole classified documents and kept them in his garage for 15+ years and did nothing?

Interesting theory.

Actually, its conservatives that are demanding a double standard.

Trump wasn't charged for ONE of the documents he returned.

Yet they want Biden charged for EVERY document he returned.

Because he took them illegally and kept them for 15 years!

Then and only when, he decided to go after his main political rival over allegedly taking classified classified documents, did he return them!

How dumb are people?

Apparently they don’t, liar.

Then how did Archives know Trump had classified documents in his residence ... this is straight from the public indictment ... try reading it before calling others liars .. or you look like the liar ...

... or is all you have left is ad hominum attacks ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... thanks, that admits I'M RIGHT ...

Then how did Archives know Trump had classified documents in his residence ... this is straight from the public indictment ... try reading it before calling others liars .. or you look like the liar ...

... or is all you have left is ad hominum attacks ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... thanks, that admits I'M RIGHT ...
Because Trump let them come look at them. They even took some with them, and asked him to add another lock to the door, which he did, Simp.

Yawning.......strawman. No one claimed that those boxes were nothing but classified documents.

This is really the best your ilk can manage?

You need to ape better talking points. The folks that are doing your thinking for you are offering up weak tea.

Then why did your butt buddy post a picture of all of those boxes? What was their intent in doing so?

Better yet, why does the media keep showing them as well, since that wasn't in the indictment?

Hey ReinyDays you sticking to your claim the military conspired with Senator and VP Biden to steal classified documents and store them in several unsecure areas for up to decades?

Biden willfully retained defense information?

Shall we go over the 'willfully' part in the law? You won't like it.
Chicom Joe was forced to steal and hide classified documents?

Chicom Joe was forced to steal and hide classified documents?

Hide from who? The moment the documents were discovered they were turned over the NARA. No charges.

Trump turned over classified documents to authorities; No charges for any of those docs.

Pence turned over classified documents to authorities: No charges.

Hillary turned over classified info to authorities: No charges.

Its perfectly consistent.

Hide from who? The moment the documents were discovered they were turned over the NARA. No charges.

Trump turned over classified documents to authorities; No charges for any of those docs.

Pence turned over classified documents to authorities: No charges.

Hillary turned over classified info to authorities: No charges.

Its perfectly consistent.
Nice dodge.

Nice dodge.

Laughing....or you didn't know that Joe turned over the documents.

So where's the 'willful' part in willful retention? Joe, Hillary, Pence (and even Trump, for the docs he didn't try to keep) all turned over classified docs.

And there were no charges for any of those docs.

Laughing....or you didn't know that Joe turned over the documents.

So where's the 'willful' part in willful retention? Joe, Hillary, Pence (and even Trump, for the docs he didn't try to keep) all turned over classified docs.

And there were no charges for any of those docs.
He willfully stole them, and willfully kept them for up to decades.

For some reason you think you can steal classified documents from a SCIF, hide them for years, and if you are caught and just give them back there is no crime.

Show me where in the law it states just giving them back nullifies all the crimes it took to get and keep them.

Bring a link.

He willfully stole them, and willfully kept them for up to decades.

"Willfully stole them'' isn't in the willful retention statute.

Refusing to return them to authorities is.

Joe didn't refuse. Pence didn't refuse. Hillary didn't refuse. For many classified docs, Trump didn't refuse.

And there were no charges for anyone for any of those documents.

The application of the law was perfectly consistent.

Then where are the documents? ... we know they were created, we know exactly where these documents are at all times ... the paper trail lead to the Oval Office ... and then to Florida residence ...

The OP doesn't understand how classified documents are handled ... he's never studied DoD regulations ... I've read through the indictment, these facts are well documented, signatures all the way ... I was once cleared for TS/SCI, though my access was strictly Secret ...

Why the OP thinks the military doesn't track their classified documents is beyond me ... that's just not thinking ...
Obviously they aren't documented, Biden was able to steal them as a senator and the fbi knew nothing about it.

The Senator is covered under Article I of the US Constitution ... but if you've a citation, I'll read through it ...

Read the indictment, it very clearly spells out how Archives knew the documents were in Trump's residence ...

=====

I agree these damned politicians are running fast and loose with these types of documents ... the culture needs to change ... tossing The Donald into prison for the rest of his life is a good start ... sure, toss the Senator into prison too ...

They should get what you and I would get ... right? ... long prison terms ...
Biden, Obama, Hillary, Bill, and Bush should go to prison if Trump goes.

Forum List

Back