BREAKING: FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago Targeted “Missing Top-Secret Binder” Revealing Obama’s CIA Role in Russia Collusion Hoax (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is why the deep state intelligence apparatus is in a panicked frenzy. They know Trump has the goods on all of them. I expect another raid on one of Trump's properties but it will be futile. Trump has the upper hand. Today well have new information on the Binder that Jack Smith is desperate to get his hands on. Watch the video in the link.

I'm guessing that stuff was in the empty folders the FBI leaked. Trump most likely going to use them if he gets back in the WH.

• Banned
Trump most likely going to use them if he gets back in the WH.
That's what I'm thinking he's going to do. If they assassinate him to prevent him from doing it he'll have a dead man's switch to reveal it all taking them all down, including Obama who authorized this treachery in FF first place.

This is why the deep state intelligence apparatus is in a panicked frenzy. They know Trump has the goods on all of them. I expect another raid on one of Trump's properties but it will be futile. Trump has the upper hand. Today well have new information on the Binder that Jack Smith is desperate to get his hands on. Watch the video in the link.

If this were actually true, then why didn't Trump make sure this stuff leaked out while he was president, or even after he left office?

This reminds me of the Watergate fiasco. The GOP "plumbers" were actually looking for evidence of Cuban contributions to the DNC in 1972. This was told to me by a friend who worked in the White House.

Forum List

Back