The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

Yes thanks to Joe Biden.

What a lovely window into the batshit crazy fantasies recited in the right-wing echo chamber.

I'd ask you if you have the slightest evidence to back any of that up.....but why waste both of our time?

What a lovely window into the batshit crazy fantasies recited in the right-wing echo chamber.

I'd ask you if you have the slightest evidence to back any of that up.....but why waste both of our time?
He stored classified documents in an office that Chinese officials had access to. He let the Chinese spy Ballon fly over us for a week. He closed our mineral mines and let China have full rights over them for ev batteries. After Hunter got millions from them.

He stored classified documents in an office that Chinese officials had access to. He let the Chinese spy Ballon fly over us for a week. He closed our mineral mines and let China have full rights over them for ev batteries. After Hunter got millions from them.

What nuclear secrets were in the classified documents that 'Chinese officials had access to'?

Or do we just have to 'trust' you on that?

And Hunter didn't get a penny from "China". Comer claims that Hunter received payments from a Chinese company.

Do you work in the US? Per your silly argument, you're getting paid by the United States.

What nuclear secrets were in the classified documents that 'Chinese officials had access to'?

Or do we just have to 'trust' you on that?

And Hunter didn't get a penny from "China". Comer claims that Hunter received payments from a Chinese company.

Do you work in the US? Per your silly argument, you're getting paid by the United States.
We don't know what's in Biden’s stolen classified documents. But storing them where Chinese agents has access to them is treason. Letting the spy Ballon hover over our military bases on our soil, is treason. He even said he didn't know about it. Till it came out they knew about it as soon as it took off from China. Closing our mineral mines and making us rely on China for our ev vehicles. Isn't treason, but is a stupid thing to do. Who owns the companies in China?

We don't know what's in Biden’s stolen classified documents.

So you imagined nuclear secrets. Imagined them being access by 'Chinese officials'. And then accused Biden of violating your imagination.

Good luck with that in court.

So you imagined nuclear secrets. Imagined them being access by 'Chinese officials'. And then accused Biden of violating your imagination.

Good luck with that in court.
I don't give a shit what's in them. They are classified documents, and Chinese officials had access to them. He started stealing them as a senator, which is against the law. Switch the name from Biden to Trump and you would call for Trump's head, because you're a hypocrite.

"Willfully stole them'' isn't in the willful retention statute.

Refusing to return them to authorities is.

Joe didn't refuse. Pence didn't refuse. Hillary didn't refuse. For many classified docs, Trump didn't refuse.

And there were no charges for anyone for any of those documents.

The application of the law was perfectly consistent.
Why did you so drastically edit my post? Do you think that makes it go away?

Care to address the rest of it. I am curious to see how you explain Tater "accidentally" stealing dozens of documents from a SCIF, and why you think it isn't a crime if he just gives them back decades later when caught.

Why did you so drastically edit my post? Do you think that makes it go away?

Because you weren't quoting the statute Trump was charged with. You were adding qualifiers that the statute didn't require.

Making it irrelevant to our discussion of what charges Trump was indicated for that Biden should have been.

Care to address the rest of it. I am curious to see how you explain Tater "accidentally" stealing dozens of documents from a SCIF, and why you think it isn't a crime if he just gives them back decades later when caught.
Was Trump charged with 'stealing' documents?

Because you weren't quoting the statute Trump was charged with. You were adding qualifiers that the statute didn't require.

Making it irrelevant to our discussion of what charges Trump was indicated for that Biden should have been.

Was Trump charged with 'stealing' documents?
Learn to read, Dumbass.

I'm talking about Biden and his stealing of classified documents while a Senator and VP. You are either avoiding addressing your imaginary "get out of jail free" card if one simply gives back stolen classified documents. or you are a moron. Which is it?

Learn to read, Dumbass.

I'm talking about Biden and his stealing of classified documents while a Senator and VP. You are either avoiding addressing your imaginary "get out of jail free" card if one simply give back stolen classified documents. or you are a moron. Which is it?

Then you've conceded that none of what Trump was charged with should have been charged against Biden. As Trump was never charged with 'stealing documents'.

That was easy.

Then you've conceded that none of what Trump was charged with should have been charged against Biden. As Trump was never charged with 'stealing documents'.

That was easy.
Since I wasn't talking about Trump I have conceded nothing regarding him.

Once again you deflect.

Show us where in the statutes you see a "get out of jail free card' if you just return confidential documents you stole if you simply give them back when caught.

Got anything?

Since I wasn't talking about Trump I have conceded nothing regarding him.

Once again you deflect.

Show us where in the statutes you see a "get out of jail free card' if you just return confidential documents you stole if you simply give them back when caught.

Got anything?

So I ask again, what charges that Trump was indicated for should be Biden be charged with?

Or have you completely abandoned your 'double standard' nonsense?

So I ask again, what charges that Trump was indicated for should be Biden be charged with?

Or have you completely abandoned your 'double standard' nonsense?
So you have nothing. I"m shocked, shocked I tells ya!

No "get out of jail free card".

So you have nothing. I"m shocked, shocked I tells ya!

No "get out of jail free card".

What 'get out of jail free' card? NO ONE was charged for returning classified docs.

Trump was never charged for returning classified docs.

Biden was never charged for returning classified docs.

Hillary was never charged for returning classified info.

Pence was never charged for returning classified docs.

You're demanding a legal double standard. Um, no. We'll apply the same standard to everyone.

More on the 102 documents and how the public is being gaslighted by the Biden administration:

When a politician tries to give proper journalism hints to a reporter regarding classified documents

"The photos that have been released, related to the alleged classified materials possession, handling, etc., are from the FBI/DOJ. There are certain procedures that have to be in place when it comes to these materials. The released photos suggest that these procedures were not followed… Unless classified materials handling and security requirements changed since the 20th Century."

Twitter-Biden-still-your-president-at-81morethan74-choose-image-that-contain-classified-material-1686338232.9247.jpg

"Unless they’ve changed the rules, you can’t take pictures of classified materials, their containers, or the room that they’re in. There is supposed to be a guard to maintain control of these documents if they are outside a locked container and stashed this way. This form of control becomes even more important if these materials are in a location where compromise is possible. The boxes stashed in the bathroom are stashed near the windows, a big no go...

The bathroom is clean, indicating regular use, and the boxes block entry to the shower/bath area, suggesting that the bathroom was a staging area, by the FBI, for collection and movement to an area under FBI/DOJ control. The propagandists would like their audience to believe that these boxes were stashed “as is,” in the bathroom, in the ballroom, and in other locations, by Donald Trump and by his staff. However, photos taken of the interior of the Mar a Lago mansion shows that Donald Trump is a neat freak. Having random, stacked boxes, in places like the bathroom or ballroom would have driven him up the wall."

Trump-classified-documents-01.jpg

Donald-Trump-Mar-a-Lago-with-caption-boxes-ruin-scene.jpg

More on the 102 documents and how the public is being gaslighted by the Biden administration:

When a politician tries to give proper journalism hints to a reporter regarding classified documents

"The photos that have been released, related to the alleged classified materials possession, handling, etc., are from the FBI/DOJ. There are certain procedures that have to be in place when it comes to these materials. The released photos suggest that these procedures were not followed… Unless classified materials handling and security requirements changed since the 20th Century."

Twitter-Biden-still-your-president-at-81morethan74-choose-image-that-contain-classified-material-1686338232.9247.jpg

"Unless they’ve changed the rules, you can’t take pictures of classified materials, their containers, or the room that they’re in. There is supposed to be a guard to maintain control of these documents if they are outside a locked container and stashed this way. This form of control becomes even more important if these materials are in a location where compromise is possible. The boxes stashed in the bathroom are stashed near the windows, a big no go...

The bathroom is clean, indicating regular use, and the boxes block entry to the shower/bath area, suggesting that the bathroom was a staging area, by the FBI, for collection and movement to an area under FBI/DOJ control. The propagandists would like their audience to believe that these boxes were stashed “as is,” in the bathroom, in the ballroom, and in other locations, by Donald Trump and by his staff. However, photos taken of the interior of the Mar a Lago mansion shows that Donald Trump is a neat freak. Having random, stacked boxes, in places like the bathroom or ballroom would have driven him up the wall."

Trump-classified-documents-01.jpg

Donald-Trump-Mar-a-Lago-with-caption-boxes-ruin-scene.jpg

Oh, shit. Someone copied and pasted a wordpress blog.

A blog!!

The classified markings denote Trump's violation of the subpoena which demanded he turn over any document with classified marketings.

Which you'd know....if your primary source wasn't 'Thebesig'.

Forum List

Back