The FBI has leaked to the press, that the 650,000 emails are new not seen before

Should make everyone just "proud" that the top law enforcement agency of this country LEAKS like a sieve and has joined the RNC and FOX and Wikileaks in their level of integrity......
I heard no such complaints from the left in July when Comey did not recommend prosecution. What's the change of heart?

Should make everyone just "proud" that the top law enforcement agency of this country LEAKS like a sieve and has joined the RNC and FOX and Wikileaks in their level of integrity......

So mrs bill and this admin are corrupt up the ass and you're whining because .... we found out/ have proof?
The whole system apparently is corrupt, your side as much or than the Clintons.

My side? You mean Republican? And yet you continue to claim you're Republican. :lol: ftr, mrs bill and the corrupt dems are on the chopping block, proof is in the email pudding. If these were Rs in same situation, I'd be cheering just as loudly.
You are a Trump not a Republican.

Don't ever lie like that again without being laughed at in your face.

I heard no such complaints from the left in July when Comey did not commend prosecution. What's the change of heart?
I remember you screaming in July.

Nat has no trouble showing Alex. wrong.

The pestering is only in his head.
Except he didn't Snake
Sure, he did. The emails are not relevant to the investigation. They have not found anything, right?

The emails aren't relevant to the investigation? The emails are the reason for the investigation because of her unsecured server and they're the reason for the reopening of the investigation.

I heard no such complaints from the left in July when Comey did not commend prosecution. What's the change of heart?
I am sure you did not. Please quote me on it. TIA.

I am sure you did not. Please quote me on it. TIA.
I am sure you did. Common knowledge, bro.

The emails, in fact, as leaked by the FBI, are all copies.
OK, but rid your shack of sharp objects and anything else potentially fatal anyway.
If Trump is elected, it is not the end of the world.
That's the spirit. Trump's probably not going to cut the government handouts you get anyway.
You are on government assistance, not me. You are just like vigga and WillowTree and koshergrl.

I heard no such complaints from the left in July when Comey did not recommend prosecution. What's the change of heart?

Simple.........there is still NO proof offered (only innuendo)......but NOW you morons are talking about indictment and conviction as if it has already happened.

So mrs bill and this admin are corrupt up the ass and you're whining because .... we found out/ have proof?
The whole system apparently is corrupt, your side as much or than the Clintons.

My side? You mean Republican? And yet you continue to claim you're Republican. :lol: ftr, mrs bill and the corrupt dems are on the chopping block, proof is in the email pudding. If these were Rs in same situation, I'd be cheering just as loudly.
You are a Trump not a Republican.

Don't ever lie like that again without being laughed at in your face.

Oh look, it's Jake lying again. He's done this numerous times, folks. Claims I support Trump yet he cannot/has not EVER provided proof - ANY PROOF - that I now or ever supported Trump -- which should be easy to find ... if I supported him. Right Jake?

At least he admits he's not a Republican.

Waddaloser

:lol:

Simple.........there is still NO proof offered (only innuendo)......but NOW you morons are talking about indictment and conviction as if it has already happened.
Ongoing investigation Gnat

Ongoing investigation Gnat
These people are lightweight trolls, they are just slinging shit without any evidence....

emails, which means that Huma Dumba backed up all of Hillaries Work emails among others. In fact these may be Clinton Foundation emails as well as Hilly would need a backup to make sure that World drug leaders all get their fair share of the White House cookies when they come to visit.

I love how this story is being spun. I'm still waiting for ANY new information on ANY of the emails. For months I've heard Republicans going after Comey for closing the investigation, the last week I've heard Democrats doing the same. Here's a suggestion, why don't we all chill and wait for this to take its course. That means Democrats, leave this be,it's annoying but call it the price Hillary has to pay for being careless. Republicans, after this is done and Comey says again, we can't find anything to prosecute, accept this and move on. So no years of hearings after either. If both sides do this, Washington might be able to get something done again.

Forum List

Back