The FBI has leaked to the press, that the 650,000 emails are new not seen before

The emails, in fact, as leaked by the FBI, are all copies.
OK, but rid your shack of sharp objects and anything else potentially fatal anyway.
If Trump is elected, it is not the end of the world.
That's the spirit. Trump's probably not going to cut the government handouts you get anyway.
You are on government assistance, not me. You are just like vigga and WillowTree and koshergrl.
Melt down is meltdown start pointing fingers at posters who are not in thread.:uhoh3::itsok:
Excuse me: like Alex. as well.

I love how this story is being spun. I'm still waiting for ANY new information on ANY of the emails. For months I've heard Republicans going after Comey for closing the investigation, the last week I've heard Democrats doing the same. Here's a suggestion, why don't we all chill and wait for this to take its course. That means Democrats, leave this be,it's annoying but call it the price Hillary has to pay for being careless. Republicans, after this is done and Comey says again, we can't find anything to prosecute, accept this and move on. So no years of hearings after either. If both sides do this, Washington might be able to get something done again.

The problem, however, is that even if nothing is found in these latest batch of emails, Comey has ALREADY adversely impacted on Clinton's chances to win (which was the intent of Comey's letter).....

So, if nothing is found for indictment,,,and Clinton were to lose the election (unlikely) where should Hillary complain to and WHO do we lynch?
To me this is an opportunity.The way I see it, like I said Hillary messed up, this is the price. On the other hand very doubtful it''ll impact the outcome. Why not let the Republicans pledge to adhere to the result of the investigation? At least it'll expose the subsequent hearings they will probably do as the partisan show it is. So stop fighting the FBI, let them do their job and make the Republicans hypocritical if they choose to investigate aftherwarts.
I trust you would have the same standard for Democrats, hmmmm?
Would Dems ask her to step down if evidence is irrefutable?

Ongoing investigation cannot discuss, crybaby

You....without having the IQ to realize it....just shot yourself in your own foot.....LOL
Oh, very good. Alex has to hop around now just like Zoom.
As usual Snake has to slither in order to find his mental footing.
Every time I think you have set the bar, you go even lower. :lol:
Vacuous statements.....Snake's forte

I love how this story is being spun. I'm still waiting for ANY new information on ANY of the emails. For months I've heard Republicans going after Comey for closing the investigation, the last week I've heard Democrats doing the same. Here's a suggestion, why don't we all chill and wait for this to take its course. That means Democrats, leave this be,it's annoying but call it the price Hillary has to pay for being careless. Republicans, after this is done and Comey says again, we can't find anything to prosecute, accept this and move on. So no years of hearings after either. If both sides do this, Washington might be able to get something done again.

The problem, however, is that even if nothing is found in these latest batch of emails, Comey has ALREADY adversely impacted on Clinton's chances to win (which was the intent of Comey's letter).....

So, if nothing is found for indictment,,,and Clinton were to lose the election (unlikely) where should Hillary complain to and WHO do we lynch?
To me this is an opportunity.The way I see it, like I said Hillary messed up, this is the price. On the other hand very doubtful it''ll impact the outcome. Why not let the Republicans pledge to adhere to the result of the investigation? At least it'll expose the subsequent hearings they will probably do as the partisan show it is. So stop fighting the FBI, let them do their job and make the Republicans hypocritical if they choose to investigate aftherwarts.
I trust you would have the same standard for Democrats, hmmmm?
Would Dems ask her to step down if evidence is irrefutable?
Sure. Are you willing to drop the emails if the FBI says again that they are not willing to prosecute?

Should make everyone just "proud" that the top law enforcement agency of this country LEAKS like a sieve and has joined the RNC and FOX and Wikileaks in their level of integrity......
I heard no such complaints from the left in July when Comey did not recommend prosecution. What's the change of heart?

He did not recommend persecution because he HAD NO CASE. That is not a favor to Hillary, that is him doing his job.

The letter he sent about new emails however indicates he is either a total moron or a Republican winking to his home base that he is a good boy and doing what he politically can.

Ongoing investigation cannot discuss, crybaby

You....without having the IQ to realize it....just shot yourself in your own foot.....LOL
Your head is hurting again.

Should make everyone just "proud" that the top law enforcement agency of this country LEAKS like a sieve and has joined the RNC and FOX and Wikileaks in their level of integrity......
I heard no such complaints from the left in July when Comey did not recommend prosecution. What's the change of heart?

He did not recommend persecution because he HAD NO CASE.
They have no case now.

Looks like Gnat is crying again.....

Please DO come back with the same screen name and avatar on Nov. 9th......Please.....LOL
No matter if she gets elected she will be weighed down by one investigation after another. Hillary is not good for the US

And where do these investigations come from - Republicans. Nothing is ever found but the Republicans have been forcing investigation of the Clintons for over 20 years now. $100 million spent investigating the Clintons by the Republican Party, and so far, they have NOTHING.

Hillary is incompetent and EVIL, but to silly leftists she is great.

Few of us would EVER just say that Hillary is "great"......She has lots of baggage and many faults....
Its the damn alternative of an egotistical, charlatan that draws us to Clinton..

Yes the phrase would be Hillary is not good for the USA, she lies, cheats and gets people killed to forward her own agenda.

......how true....and Hillary is also the main cause of the heartbreak of psoriasis.........
(not to mention the ulcers among right wingers.)....LOL

Yes the phrase would be Hillary is not good for the USA, she lies, cheats and gets people killed to forward her own agenda.

......how true....and Hillary is also the main cause of the heartbreak of psoriasis.........
I am not a right winger, Hillary is just that bad.

Looks like Gnat is crying again.....

Please DO come back with the same screen name and avatar on Nov. 9th......Please.....LOL
No matter if she gets elected she will be weighed down by one investigation after another. Hillary is not good for the US

And where do these investigations come from - Republicans. Nothing is ever found but the Republicans have been forcing investigation of the Clintons for over 20 years now. $100 million spent investigating the Clintons by the Republican Party, and so far, they have NOTHING.
Source?

Your head is hurting again.
That is all you have to say?

You are a total idiot go bother someone else.

To me this is an opportunity.The way I see it, like I said Hillary messed up, this is the price. On the other hand very doubtful it''ll impact the outcome. Why not let the Republicans pledge to adhere to the result of the investigation? At least it'll expose the subsequent hearings they will probably do as the partisan show it is. So stop fighting the FBI, let them do their job and make the Republicans hypocritical if they choose to investigate aftherwarts

I'd agree.......But in the same way that republicans swore on virtually the same day that Obama was sworn in that they would make his administration a "failed one"....current republicans in congress seem to have NO other purpose but to conduct inquiries.....forget about the mantra of "jobs, jobs, jobs"...their purpose....almost a SWORN purpose, is to harass as a means to satisfy the haters and keep their congressional seats.

Last edited:
They leaked as an effective countermeasure to having a corrupt, on the take cop as head of their once proud organization

True.....But the innuendos...the red meat thrown at a hate filled right wing base....WORKS....and that is how many elected right wingers manage to get re-elected.

You are an alt right believer, yes. And you have yet to offer anything of significance here.

You are an alt right believer, yes. And you have yet to offer anything of significance here.
...and you are a cognitively challenged clown who cannot understand what I have offered. Now go slither on, Snake.

Forum List

Back