EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney Weiss Colluded With DOJ To Thwart Congressional Questioning, Emails Show

And there is only one reason that we DON'T have the "full story", Marener and that's because the Biden DOJ has been stonewalling the investigations into the Biden's influence peddling for over two years now!
The DoJ is following normal procedure.

You seem to demand that the DoJ treat Hunter Biden significantly worse than normal people.

That's amusing. There is a ton of evidence from the lap top that demonstrates bribery! The lap top was the key piece to this whole investigation because it showed how the influence peddling was conducted. There is a reason that the Biden camp tried so hard to portray the lap top as Russian disinformation, Marener and it isn't because there isn't damning evidence on it! There is...and I think you know it!
The IRS is not and never was investigating “influence peddling”, which is clearly way beyond their scope.

If there’s damning evidence on it, go ahead and show it.

No, there were a lot of times the lawyers interjected and went off record. Their testimony was negotiated with their lawyers and had specific lines they would ask about.

Their demands appear to have been that Biden be charged as aggressively as possible despite the fact that it would be extremely uncommon to do so and that decisions of when to prosecute are outside their duties.
What part of the testimony was it where the whistleblower's lawyers interjected, Marener? I watched the testimony of the two IRS agents and don't remember their lawyers interjecting at all! I don't remember them having lawyers there at the table.

The DoJ is following normal procedure.

You seem to demand that the DoJ treat Hunter Biden significantly worse than normal people.
Will you admit that the Biden administration has stonewalled both the IRS and Congressional investigations? Should I recount the countless times that they have done just that?

I'm laughing at your claim that the DOJ hasn't treated Hunter Biden with kid gloves, Marener! It's obvious to even the casual observer that Hunter has gotten preferential treatment.

The IRS is not and never was investigating “influence peddling”, which is clearly way beyond their scope.

If there’s damning evidence on it, go ahead and show it.
The IRS was investigating Hunter Biden for not paying taxes on the income that he received from influence peddling, Marener! They had him cold on that which was why the IRS agents were so pissed when the Biden DOJ told them that they were going to let Hunter skate on two years of not paying his taxes by letting the statute of limitations run out on those years!

The IRS was investigating Hunter Biden for not paying taxes on the income that he received from influence peddling, Marener!
Can you provide their testimony that talks about their investigation into influence peddling?

Will you admit that the Biden administration has stonewalled both the IRS and Congressional investigations? Should I recount the countless times that they have done just that?

I'm laughing at your claim that the DOJ hasn't treated Hunter Biden with kid gloves, Marener! It's obvious to even the casual observer that Hunter has gotten preferential treatment.
If the DoJ were treating this like a normal person, this never would approach criminal charges.

I have no information that Biden “stonewalled” the IRS. By all accounts, Biden complied with any requirements the IRS gave him. The DoJ does not disclose information about ongoing investigations. If you want to call that stonewalling, then their protocol requires them to stonewall.

What part of the testimony was it where the whistleblower's lawyers interjected, Marener? I watched the testimony of the two IRS agents and don't remember their lawyers interjecting at all! I don't remember them having lawyers there at the table.
It wasn’t the public testimony, it’s from the transcript of the closed door testimony.

Can you provide their testimony that talks about their investigation into influence peddling?
Their testimony was about an investigation into tax evasion by Hunter Biden. Where that veers into influence peddling is that the IRS agents needed to track how much money was being taken in by the Bidens...where that money came from...and how it was transferred to the Bidens. The more they looked at what the Biden's had been doing...with the shell companies...the money provided for non existent services...and money paid to family members who had no real involvement in alleged "businesses" the more it became obvious to them that this was not normal business transactions!

If the DoJ were treating this like a normal person, this never would approach criminal charges.

I have no information that Biden “stonewalled” the IRS. By all accounts, Biden complied with any requirements the IRS gave him. The DoJ does not disclose information about ongoing investigations. If you want to call that stonewalling, then their protocol requires them to stonewall.
That's laughable, Marener. Normal people don't get the sweet heart deal that Hunter Biden was offered by Weiss and the DOJ! We don't have two years where we deliberately didn't pay taxes on millions of dollars in income given a free pass by letting the statute of limitations expire!

That's laughable, Marener. Normal people don't get the sweet heart deal that Hunter Biden was offered by Weiss and the DOJ! We don't have two years where we deliberately didn't pay taxes on millions of dollars in income given a free pass by letting the statute of limitations expire!
Being criminally charged for failure to pay taxes is not a sweetheart deal.

I showed you how Roger Stone wasn't charged criminally for a far larger tax bill that he wasn't paying and the DoJ still dealt with it as a civil matter, even after he evaded and drug his feet and wasn't cooperating to the extent that Hunter Biden was cooperating.

It means that the executive branch is coequal and not subservient to Congress and therefore not required to obey them.
Uhh you do remember the democratic House impeached Trump for obstruction of congress. So we’re you wrong then or wrong now?

Forum List

Back