The FBI has leaked to the press, that the 650,000 emails are new not seen before

To me this is an opportunity.The way I see it, like I said Hillary messed up, this is the price. On the other hand very doubtful it''ll impact the outcome. Why not let the Republicans pledge to adhere to the result of the investigation? At least it'll expose the subsequent hearings they will probably do as the partisan show it is. So stop fighting the FBI, let them do their job and make the Republicans hypocritical if they choose to investigate aftherwarts

I'd agree.......But in the same way that republicans swore on virtually the same day that Obama was sworn in that they would make his administration a "failed one"....current republicans in congress seem to have NO other purpose but to conduct inquiries.....forget about the mantra of "jobs, jobs, jobs"...thei purpose....almost a SWORN purpose, is to harass as a means to satisfy the haters and keep their congressional seats.
Hence my assertion. Get them on the record as many times as you can. Make them say " The FBI is doing a great job" as many times as you can and then hammer them if they attack their findings.It won't stop it but it will cost them votes. Kind of like they were on record saying let the voter decide on the next SCOTUS and then backtracking now. It costs them with the undecideds. I still think reasonable people are more numerous than the partisan hacks. It's them you have to convince, not the extremists.

Hillary is incompetent and EVIL, but to silly leftists she is great.

Few of us would EVER just say that Hillary is "great"......She has lots of baggage and many faults....
Its the damn alternative of an egotistical, charlatan that draws us to Clinton..
That is the thing (and my use of the word 'great' was merely shorthand) to think her better than him, is proof the MSM and the 1% Billionaire Class have duped you. She screws Bernie, commits treason, and lies all the time....but you are cool with it.

You think a blatant criminal should be president. CRAZY!!!

Should we "conclude" guilt because Trump is being investigated by the IRS???

Should we "conclude" guilt because Trump is due in court over a child rape case?

Should we "conclude" guilt because Trump is also due in court over Trump u. fraud?

Of course we should NOT....these are allegations against Trump that could prove baseless.

HOWEVER, right wingers ARE concluding guilt over the FBI allegations.....and that is a definition of double standards and hypocrisy.

She screws Bernie, commits treason, and lies all the time....but you are cool with it.

WOW........she may have screwed Bernie...and we chalk that up to slimy politics....

BUT, to conclude that she has committed TREASON shows your abject partisan stupidity.

Join your ilk's calls for "lock her up" and "string her up"......who gives a fuck about legal procedures and the rule of law, correct?

Should we "conclude" guilt because Trump is being investigated by the IRS???

Should we "conclude" guilt because Trump is due in court over a child rape case?

Should we "conclude" guilt because Trump is also due in court over Trump u. fraud?

Of course we should NOT....these are allegations against Trump that could prove baseless.

HOWEVER, right wingers ARE concluding guilt over the FBI allegations.....and that is a definition of double standards and hypocrisy.
Having studied the USSR as a young man, it always amazed me that so many Soviet citizens greatly admired Stalin when he was living and long after he died. The Hillary voter has much in common with those poor ignorant schlubs.

Having studied the USSR as a young man, it always amazed me that so many Soviet citizens greatly admired Stalin when he was living and long after he died. The Hillary voter has much in common with those poor ignorant schlubs.

How "true"....It is estimated that about 50 million people died of "unnatural causes" under the Stalin regime.......and this moron above is equating Hillary Clinton to that same reputation.......How truly fucked up you must be.

She screws Bernie, commits treason, and lies all the time....but you are cool with it.

WOW........she may have screwed Bernie...and we chalk that up to slimy politics....

BUT, to conclude that she has committed TREASON shows your abject partisan stupidity.

Join your ilk's calls for "lock her up" and "string her up"......who gives a fuck about legal procedures and the rule of law, correct?
I guess you are in the dark, like so many on the Left. Is it purposeful or are you merely uninformed?

She used an insecure email system (to hide her criminal actions) which we now know was hacked by foriegn entities. Does this mean nothing to you?

FBI Sources: Clinton Server Hacked By 'At Least Five' Foreign Intel Agencies, Two Major Federal Probes Ongoing

Should make everyone just "proud" that the top law enforcement agency of this country LEAKS like a sieve and has joined the RNC and FOX and Wikileaks in their level of integrity......
You and your like didn't seem to have a problem when they found Hillary Clinton was "extremely careless" but no charges were being brought. I bet I can go back in your posts and find one of you singing the praises of our fine FBI. The worm has turned.

You and your like didn't seem to have a problem when they found Hillary Clinton was "extremely careless" but no charges were being brought. I bet I can go back in your posts and find one of you singing the praises of our fine FBI. The worm has turned.

Well, look up "extremely careless" and then try to conclude that the offense is tantamount to locking her up for treason.......

As far as I am concerned, Comey was always a partisan shill......and he amply proved it with his "timing" of his last allegation without an ounce of proof.

Looks like Gnat is crying again.....

Please DO come back with the same screen name and avatar on Nov. 9th......Please.....LOL
No matter if she gets elected she will be weighed down by one investigation after another. Hillary is not good for the US

And where do these investigations come from - Republicans. Nothing is ever found but the Republicans have been forcing investigation of the Clintons for over 20 years now. $100 million spent investigating the Clintons by the Republican Party, and so far, they have NOTHING.
Source?

Source??? Read history you dolt!

16 Republican investigations - 7 of them into Benghazi alone.

She got NO ONE KILLED - and that's according to Republicans. She didn't lie, didn't coverup, and yet you still say she did all of these things, as do Republicans.

FileGate, White Water, Vince Foster's death, insider trading, TravelGate, Ken Starr, Benghazi. Ken Starr spend $70 million of US taxpayers' money with the sole job to take down the Clintons. 7 Benghazi investigations, which Republicans admit were to destroy Clinton's reputation and for no other reason.

Ken Starr has publically apoligized to the Clintons for his part in the Republican witchhunt.

Hillary Clinton is the most smeared and libelled candidate in History. Stop listening to the babel on the internet and do some actual research before you vote.

She got NO ONE KILLED - and that's according to Republicans. She didn't lie, didn't coverup, and yet you still say she did all of these things, as do Republicans.
She "GOT NO ONE KILLED"? Literally that might be true, but...

Well, look up "extremely careless" and then try to conclude that the offense is tantamount to locking her up for treason.......

As far as I am concerned, Comey was always a partisan shill......and he amply proved it with his "timing" of his last allegation without an ounce of proof.

Taking 6 photo's that never went anywhere but his phone and a Navy Seaman gets a year in prison followed by 6 months of home confinement and 6 years probation. Hillary Clinton sends and receives classified info over an unsecured server and she's extremely caress, also wins the Democratic Party nomination. Maybe you should just keep your fingers in your ears and repeat the mantra over and over.
US Navy sailor jailed for taking photos of classified areas of nuclear submarine

Looks like Gnat is crying again.....

Please DO come back with the same screen name and avatar on Nov. 9th......Please.....LOL
No matter if she gets elected she will be weighed down by one investigation after another. Hillary is not good for the US

And where do these investigations come from - Republicans. Nothing is ever found but the Republicans have been forcing investigation of the Clintons for over 20 years now. $100 million spent investigating the Clintons by the Republican Party, and so far, they have NOTHING.
Source?

FileGate, White Water, Vince Foster's death, insider trading, TravelGate, Ken Starr, Benghazi. Ken Starr spend $70 million of US taxpayers' money with the sole job to take down the Clintons. 7 Benghazi investigations, which Republicans admit were to destroy Clinton's reputation and for no other reason.

Ken Starr has publically apoligized to the Clintons for his part in the Republican witchhunt.

Hillary Clinton is the most smeared and libelled candidate in History. Stop listening to the babel on the internet and do some actual research before you vote.

Figures the same entitled liberal nonsense that we have experienced for a long time.

I am not going to do research to prove your point.

Forum List

Back