The FBI has leaked to the press, that the 650,000 emails are new not seen before

Zoom, whose argumentative butt I have kicked regularly, is mumbling again, "But I am a Republican."

Now, she is only a loud mouth know nothing. :lol: I say that in the kindest way.

The emails mean nothing until the mean something, which they don't.

I heard no such complaints from the left in July when Comey did not recommend prosecution. What's the change of heart?

Simple.........there is still NO proof offered (only innuendo)......but NOW you morons are talking about indictment and conviction as if it has already happened.
Ongoing investigation Gnat
These people are lightweight trolls, they are just slinging shit without any evidence....
I agree that is an excellent description of the far right and alt right.

This was pointed out earlier; that she would have had to send 2 emails every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year during her tenure as SoS to equal the number e-mails that have been “discovered” by the FBI according to the posts by the right wing nut jobs.

Mathematics:

Lets look at the supposed hack job….

Vlad Has Hillarys' 30,000 Deleted E-Mails

FBI finds 15k more of the Hillaloon's emails

So we have

———-

We’ll round it up to 70,000 just for the sake of making the math easier for Trump followers to understand they are being lied to yet again (I doubt they know/care about the difference any longer).

So that is 70,000 E-mails that HRC supposedly sent.

She became SoS on 1/20/09 and left the post on 1/20/13.

That is 1,461 days.

Or 35,064 hours. Supposedly, there was about 70,000 e-mails. That would mean that she would have had to send 2 e-mails an hour for every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year that she was SoS including days when she was being sworn in and leaving.
I”m not sure how fast a 60+ year old woman can type but she must be typing up near 200 WPM to make the math work.

Now, we are suppose to believe that there are 650,000 more.

So now we’re at 720,000 e-mails sent by a 60+ y/o woman in 4 years? That puts the amount of e-mails sent, per hour of her tenure…at
21 emails for every hour she was in office.

I love how this story is being spun. I'm still waiting for ANY new information on ANY of the emails. For months I've heard Republicans going after Comey for closing the investigation, the last week I've heard Democrats doing the same. Here's a suggestion, why don't we all chill and wait for this to take its course. That means Democrats, leave this be,it's annoying but call it the price Hillary has to pay for being careless. Republicans, after this is done and Comey says again, we can't find anything to prosecute, accept this and move on. So no years of hearings after either. If both sides do this, Washington might be able to get something done again.

The problem, however, is that even if nothing is found in these latest batch of emails, Comey has ALREADY adversely impacted on Clinton's chances to win (which was the intent of Comey's letter).....

So, if nothing is found for indictment,,,and Clinton were to lose the election (unlikely) where should Hillary complain to and WHO do we lynch?

I love how this story is being spun. I'm still waiting for ANY new information on ANY of the emails. For months I've heard Republicans going after Comey for closing the investigation, the last week I've heard Democrats doing the same. Here's a suggestion, why don't we all chill and wait for this to take its course. That means Democrats, leave this be,it's annoying but call it the price Hillary has to pay for being careless. Republicans, after this is done and Comey says again, we can't find anything to prosecute, accept this and move on. So no years of hearings after either. If both sides do this, Washington might be able to get something done again.

The problem, however, is that even if nothing is found in these latest batch of emails, Comey has ALREADY adversely impacted on Clinton's chances to win (which was the intent of Comey's letter).....

So, if nothing is found for indictment,,,and Clinton were to lose the election (unlikely) where should Hillary complain to and WHO do we lynch?
We lynch no one: that's the far right and alt right way.

So, since there is an ongoing investigation by the IRS on the clown's tax returns....what should we make of that???

I REPEAT......what should we "conclude" about the on-going IRS investigations of Trump's tax returns...Should we "convict" on the status that there is simply an investigation going on?

Had she not used a private server, none of this would matter. So in the end; it’s her fault. Comey did violate long standing policy commenting on an investigation that is underway though…but it is his right as the head of the FBI to do so. What isn’t Clinton's fault is the almost comically illegitimate “bombshells” that are supposedly are going off every day. TTBOMK, there are a lot of embarrassing messages but none with anything remotely illegal. Additionally, you would think that since the press is supposedly fully on her side, they would call out the garbage sites that keep producing these “bombshells”.

If it makes the next government office holder walk a narrower path on this stuff; it is a net positive for the nation.

The emails, in fact, as leaked by the FBI, are all copies.
OK, but rid your shack of sharp objects and anything else potentially fatal anyway.
If Trump is elected, it is not the end of the world.
That's the spirit. Trump's probably not going to cut the government handouts you get anyway.
You are on government assistance, not me. You are just like vigga and WillowTree and koshergrl.
Melt down is meltdown start pointing fingers at posters who are not in thread.:uhoh3::itsok:

To me this is an opportunity.The way I see it, like I said Hillary messed up, this is the price. On the other hand very doubtful it''ll impact the outcome. Why not let the Republicans pledge to adhere to the result of the investigation? At least it'll expose the subsequent hearings they will probably do as the partisan show it is. So stop fighting the FBI, let them do their job and make the Republicans hypocritical if they choose to investigate aftherwarts.

Forum List

Back