EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney Weiss Colluded With DOJ To Thwart Congressional Questioning, Emails Show

What would you like that I haven't provided? I really didn't want to waste my time going through whistleblower testimony to rebut what you've claimed, Marener but I will if you insist. I think we both know that if the whistleblower's had said what you claimed that they would have been savaged by the main stream media and since nobody did that it's obvious that the left looked into what they claimed and couldn't poke holes in any of it.
The mainstream media isn’t really covering this so no, there wouldn’t be anyone savaging anyone.

There is one journalist who goes over this stuff with a fine tooth comb and knows more than anyone I’ve seen.

All the relevant quotes from testimony are given.

I’ve asked a few times for you to substantiate your claims and you’ve declined. No matter. I was always able to figure out where you got your information and occasionally provide corrections.

No, I think I'll keep pointing out how the right wing media lies to you.

Somebody has to. Otherwise you'll keep making fools of yourself.
No, you’re just lying and lying and lying. And making yourself look like an ass again. DOJ blocked charges in 2 states against Hunter to protect Joe. SIX eyewitnesses who will testify that Weiss said he had no power to charge anybody. But you’re okay with Dims lying because all you have is “Orange Man Bad”.

Good lord yes. The more I hear about this administration, the more I am aghast they are all not in prison.

It is complete clown world.

I just found out about this one today. . . I am surprised no one has bothered to create a thread about how the administration, knew about the stuff at Mar-a-Lago, but purposely did not want Trump to return it, and then, sent their goons to entrap him. . .

Interesting stuff. . .

White House Visitor Logs Show Who Quietly Met with Administration Weeks Before Trump Indictment: Report​

Biden staffers met with Special Counsel Jack Smith’s aides before Trump indictment​

1693356586924.png

memo-chart-for-JG.png

1693356777791.png

etc.

The mainstream media isn’t really covering this so no, there wouldn’t be anyone savaging anyone.

There is one journalist who goes over this stuff with a fine tooth comb and knows more than anyone I’ve seen.

I’ve asked a few times for you to substantiate your claims and you’ve declined. No matter. I was always able to figure out where you got your information and occasionally provide corrections.
The statement you just made is telling, Marener? WHY isn't the mainstream media covering this? Isn't it their "job" to do so? To get to the bottom on it? To let the American people make informed decisions about their political leaders?

What claims have I made that you want me to substantiate?

I find it rather amusing that you think the pod cast thing by somebody I've never heard of before is credible and the whistleblower's sworn testimony is not!

What claims have I made that you want me to substantiate?

I find it rather amusing that you think the pod cast thing by somebody I've never heard of before is credible and the whistleblower's sworn testimony is not!
I find it amusing that you ignored the fact that the whistleblower testimony is used in the article. When someone sources every claim they make extensively and thoroughly, they gain credibility.

The statement you just made is telling, Marener? WHY isn't the mainstream media covering this? Isn't it their "job" to do so? To get to the bottom on it? To let the American people make informed decisions about their political leaders?
Hunter Biden isn't a political leader and we don't need to know every little detail to be able to vote.

The mainstream media hasn't spend the extensive amount of time this individual has because there are far more important things going on for them and they don't have unlimited resources.

Hunter Biden isn't a political leader and we don't need to know every little detail to be able to vote.

The mainstream media hasn't spend the extensive amount of time this individual has because there are far more important things going on for them and they don't have unlimited resources.
With all due respect, Marener? Hunter Biden is the President's son and it's obvious that he was involved in a massive influence peddling scheme that's gone on for decades! If the American people had known about "every little detail" when it comes to the Bidens a rather large number of them say they wouldn't have voted the way they did!

What is more important than one of the biggest political scandals in American history, Marener? Trump's indictments?

I find it amusing that you ignored the fact that the whistleblower testimony is used in the article. When someone sources every claim they make extensively and thoroughly, they gain credibility.
To be quite blunt, Marener? I listened to the ENTIRETY of the whistleblower's testimony...I didn't cherry pick two paragraphs out of their testimony to try and make it seem like the DOJ had good reason not to charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes! Your source sucks!

With all due respect, Marener? Hunter Biden is the President's son and it's obvious that he was involved in a massive influence peddling scheme that's gone on for decades! If the American people had known about "every little detail" when it comes to the Bidens a rather large number of them say they wouldn't have voted the way they did!

What is more important than one of the biggest political scandals in American history, Marener? Trump's indictments?
No, it's not at all obvious. Maybe to you who are already highly biased and really badly want there to be a scandal, but the evidence just doesn't show it.

"Every little detail" doesn't exist because there aren't details to this story that show this supposed influence peddling. You've had the laptop for years and all this testimony but the supposed influence peddling scheme just hasn't materialized.

This isn't the biggest political scandal. You're just desperate for something to pin on Biden.

To be quite blunt, Marener? I listened to the ENTIRETY of the whistleblower's testimony...I didn't cherry pick two paragraphs out of their testimony to try and make it seem like the DOJ had good reason not to charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes! Your source sucks!
So you listened to the entirety of one side of the story from someone who doesn't know half of what the prosecutors know.

Don't you find that to be a bit of a problem in fairness?

You asked for a source and I delivered. The whistleblower said exactly what I claimed.

So you listened to the entirety of one side of the story from someone who doesn't know half of what the prosecutors know.

Don't you find that to be a bit of a problem in fairness?

You asked for a source and I delivered. The whistleblower said exactly what I claimed.
You're claiming that the IRS whistleblowers didn't know about the case against Hunter Biden? These were two veteran agents who had literally worked on hundreds of investigations. Both of them have spotless records. They spent over a year investigating the Biden case. They went and testified under oath in front of Congress and answered all questions put to them.

The DOJ people involved in this haven't done that. They hide behind the old "it's an ongoing investigation" excuse to not answer questions under oath! So why would anyone believe THEM over the whistleblowers?

No, it's not at all obvious. Maybe to you who are already highly biased and really badly want there to be a scandal, but the evidence just doesn't show it.

"Every little detail" doesn't exist because there aren't details to this story that show this supposed influence peddling. You've had the laptop for years and all this testimony but the supposed influence peddling scheme just hasn't materialized.

This isn't the biggest political scandal. You're just desperate for something to pin on Biden.
I didn't have the lap top for years! The FBI had the lap top for years and they helped Joe Biden and the DNC lie to the American people that what was on the lap top was Russian disinformation! That's just one part of this growing scandal. Not only the initial crime of influence peddling by the Biden's but the coverup of that crime by the 51 former intelligence officials, higher ups at the FBI and the DOJ and the main stream media! But you don't think THAT story is big?

FYI
The person Smith investigators visited before the indictment IN the white house and admin legal team's office ...served in the Trump administration and now serves in the Biden admin.... In other words, he's a non politico, and has a permanent government job from one admin to another.

You're claiming that the IRS whistleblowers didn't know about the case against Hunter Biden? These were two veteran agents who had literally worked on hundreds of investigations. Both of them have spotless records. They spent over a year investigating the Biden case. They went and testified under oath in front of Congress and answered all questions put to them.

The DOJ people involved in this haven't done that. They hide behind the old "it's an ongoing investigation" excuse to not answer questions under oath! So why would anyone believe THEM over the whistleblowers?
No, the agents don’t know everything about the case against Hunter Biden and they are not prosecutors.

The DoJ is following protocol in not discussing ongoing investigations. I can only speculate about the motivations of the whistleblowers but I dare say that they’re going public to pressure the prosecutors to acquiesce to their demands.

The whistleblowers would only allow questions on some topics and when the Dems started asking things they were uncomfortable with, they shut down questioning.

At the end of the day, this is not a very big case and these are rarely are criminally prosecuted. Yet these agents want to take this as far as it possibly could go.

No matter what, you have you at least acknowledge that you do not have the full story.

I didn't have the lap top for years! The FBI had the lap top for years and they helped Joe Biden and the DNC lie to the American people that what was on the lap top was Russian disinformation! That's just one part of this growing scandal. Not only the initial crime of influence peddling by the Biden's but the coverup of that crime by the 51 former intelligence officials, higher ups at the FBI and the DOJ and the main stream media! But you don't think THAT story is big?
Giuliani and republicans have had the laptop for at least 3 years and you’ve yet to show any evidence from it that would demonstrate clear evidence of bribery.

No, the agents don’t know everything about the case against Hunter Biden and they are not prosecutors.

The DoJ is following protocol in not discussing ongoing investigations. I can only speculate about the motivations of the whistleblowers but I dare say that they’re going public to pressure the prosecutors to acquiesce to their demands.

The whistleblowers would only allow questions on some topics and when the Dems started asking things they were uncomfortable with, they shut down questioning.

At the end of the day, this is not a very big case and these are rarely are criminally prosecuted. Yet these agents want to take this as far as it possibly could go.

No matter what, you have you at least acknowledge that you do not have the full story.
And what "demands" do you think a gay, registered Democrat IRS agent would have, Marener? That he be allowed to do his job?
Your claim that the whistleblowers "shut down questioning" is a flat out lie! They sat there and answered all of the questions from the Democrats on that panel even as their reputations were being attacked.

Giuliani and republicans have had the laptop for at least 3 years and you’ve yet to show any evidence from it that would demonstrate clear evidence of bribery.
That's amusing. There is a ton of evidence from the lap top that demonstrates bribery! The lap top was the key piece to this whole investigation because it showed how the influence peddling was conducted. There is a reason that the Biden camp tried so hard to portray the lap top as Russian disinformation, Marener and it isn't because there isn't damning evidence on it! There is...and I think you know it!

And there is only one reason that we DON'T have the "full story", Marener and that's because the Biden DOJ has been stonewalling the investigations into the Biden's influence peddling for over two years now!

And what "demands" do you think a gay, registered Democrat IRS agent would have, Marener? That he be allowed to do his job?
Your claim that the whistleblowers "shut down questioning" is a flat out lie! They sat there and answered all of the questions from the Democrats on that panel even as their reputations were being attacked.
No, there were a lot of times the lawyers interjected and went off record. Their testimony was negotiated with their lawyers and had specific lines they would ask about.

Their demands appear to have been that Biden be charged as aggressively as possible despite the fact that it would be extremely uncommon to do so and that decisions of when to prosecute are outside their duties.

Forum List

Back