The FBI has leaked to the press, that the 650,000 emails are new not seen before

So what. Yesterday they supposedly leaked that Hillary would be indicted too!

They're fucking Brietphart loons just making up leaks.

But for them the ends justify the means.

Should make everyone just "proud" that the top law enforcement agency of this country LEAKS like a sieve and has joined the RNC and FOX and Wikileaks in their level of integrity......
Indeed, the FBI members that are causing these leaks are clearly serving the people. We need more like them

Indeed, the FBI members that are causing these leaks are clearly serving the people. We need more like them

Its always "good" to try to recruit more revolutionaries to your cause....maybe even have them wear brown shirts.

liberal terrorist are the "brown shirts", like the weather underground. Ignorance of history is a serious liberal flaw.

liberal terrorist are the "brown shirts", like the weather underground. Ignorance of history is a serious liberal flaw.

Oh, sorry for striking a nerve......But those Trump "poll watchers" may indeed be wearing brown shirts...if that's not to racist or gay looking......LOL

emails, which means that Huma Dumba backed up all of Hillaries Work emails among others. In fact these may be Clinton Foundation emails as well as Hilly would need a backup to make sure that World drug leaders all get their fair share of the White House cookies when they come to visit.

She gave around 30,000 emails. There were 660,000 on that laptop.

I believe, anyone can do the math (except the regressives here who literally can't do math)... but I think the FBI meant to say, there are new Clinton emails as well. Something that could be assumed...

She gave around 30,000 emails. There were 660,000 on that laptop.

I believe, anyone can do the math (except the regressives here who literally can't do math)... but I think the FBI meant to say, there are new Clinton emails as well. Something that could be assumed...

Give it a rest, Norma......There's only 3 days left before the polls are stormed....It really is time for you to come up with a news screen name....LOL

Forum List

Back