The "FAITH" of the atheist.

Which still doesn't address my original question: if one is "born into the wrong body", then that means you are something other than your body. So what would that "something" be?
There is no wrong body or else show us one.

One has to be male or female. That is fact. There is no wrong body. If something is off, then the docs can fix it, i.e. turn you into one or the other.

Last edited:
You must believe.....

....nothing produced everything
....non life produced life.
....randomness produced precision.
....chaos produced order.

Yes, I simply don't have that much faith.
Atheists are born narcists; there is no cure.

False. The universe may have always existed.

False. At no point does anyone think a non-living object begat a living object.

Oops, False again. Selection by physical laws is precisely the opposite of random. Do stars come in random shapes? How about water molecules? Nope.

Oops, false again. Chaos does not cause order. Order can arise locally in a chaotic system. Such as when a star forms in a dust cloud. It's a fact you can look up.

Welp, I would rate this thread "hot steaming garbage".

Well, I would certainly rate your post as hot steaming garbage. Your complete lack of connection with science, in addition to logic, is just staggering.

Well, I would certainly rate your post as hot steaming garbage. Your complete lack of connection with science, in addition to logic, is just staggering.
That was an awful lot of vapid crybabying, without a single argument or point.

Jesus disapproves.

I gave you what I think is a comparison in this life to hell. I have no idea what hell can be like to you as spirit after death.
No. You were making the same cheap threats you typically make.

You're just a hyper-religious buffoon.

When you get into that question or discussion of it being science and wanting proof, then you open a whole new can of worms. I think you want to lump creationists into that category. The Bible states that we are spirits and that we have a soul.

The bible also says that snakes and donkeys can talk, a man can live inside a fish for three days, giants and unicorns are real, and so on.

The Bible in fact has 469 Scientific or Historical inaccuracies.

However, I don't think there is a scientific experiment or demonstration for it that can be or is widely accepted.

I can say that you and your side don't have any scientific proof that spirits or souls DO NOT EXIST. My side claims that IT DOES EXIST, but demonstrating it isn't something that usually gets in the mainstream news, but tabloids.

Uh, that's like saying I have to prove that Bigfoot and Unicorns DO NOT EXIST. You are the one making an extraordinary claim.

The bible also says that snakes and donkeys can talk, a man can live inside a fish for three days, giants and unicorns are real, and so on.

The Bible in fact has 469 Scientific or Historical inaccuracies.

Uh, that's like saying I have to prove that Bigfoot and Unicorns DO NOT EXIST. You are the one making an extraordinary claim.
It just goes to show you don't know. It wasn't the snake, but Satan using the snake to talk and tempt A&E. It's wasn't the donkey, but God using the donkey to convince Balaam not to disobey. The giant was Goliath and he was a 9-ft tall historical figure. The unicorn was likely some animal like the rhinocerous with one horn.

Who is talking to you? Is it Satan? Are you just complaining because you have nothing to back atheism? You are so keen to lump the Bible as superstition while you have nothing to back atheism.

Last edited:
No. You were making the same cheap threats you typically make.

You're just a hyper-religious buffoon.
Sure, it would be cheap if it was MY WARNING. I mean what could I do? Even if I hired a detective to track you all down, then it would be illegal to harm you in an electric chair. Then, I'd be in the same boat as you. No, thank you.

However, this is God and His wrath we are talking about. The Creator created hell for Satan, his followers and those who die in sin. It's His WARNING, so clearly He can back it up.

It just goes to show you don't know. It wasn't the snake, but Satan using the snake to talk and tempt A&E.

Except that isn't what the book of Genesis says. The association of the serpent with Satan doesn't come until much later, and even then, it's in apocryphal books like Enoch. Why would Satan care if all snakes had to crawl on their bellies?

The talking snake aside, God kind of comes off like a Batman villain in that story. he gives Adam and Even an impossible choice, and then punishes them for making the wrong one.

It's wasn't the donkey, but God using the donkey to convince Balaam not to disobey.

Except that's not what the text says. The text says that the Donkey could see the Angel blocking the road, Balaam laid a beating into it, and then the Donkey started talking to him.

The giant was Goliath and he was a 9-ft tall historical figure.

Except humans never reached 9 feet tall. The tallest human in modern times was 8'11", and he was a hopeless cripple. But even if you accept that Goliath was a really tall dude, it doesn't take away from all the other biblical accounts of Giants who were even taller. The Nephelim, for instance.

The unicorn was likely some animal like the rhinocerous with one horn.

Except the bible doesn't say Rhinoceros, it says Unicorn.

Who is talking to you? Is it Satan? Are you just complaining because you have nothing to back atheism? You are so keen to lump the Bible as superstition while you have nothing to back atheism.

Uh, guy, you don't understand how proof works.

There are a whole list of Gods you don't believe in... such as Odin, Zeus, Allah, Krishna, Amaterasu, Quetzalcoatl, Ishtar, Osiris, etc.

I just believe in one less than you do.

It doesn't matter if you're an atheist/agnostic/sinner because you end up in the same place.
Yup in the ground 6 feet under to decay and be recycled

Or as I have chosen to be cremated and my ashes spread in the mountains

Sure, it would be cheap if it was MY WARNING. I mean what could I do? Even if I hired a detective to track you all down, then it would be illegal to harm you in an electric chair. Then, I'd be in the same boat as you. No, thank you.

However, this is God and His wrath we are talking about. The Creator created hell for Satan, his followers and those who die in sin. It's His WARNING, so clearly He can back it up.

More of your hyper-religious tirades.

Personally, I'm a tolerant atheist. I wasn't brought up in a religious family. I'm an atheist from birth.

I certainly do not identify with ex-Christians who lost their faith. I've known plenty of them. Typically, they lose their Christian faith during their teens during their rebellious phase against their religious parents.

And if they never psychologically mature past that rebellious phase, due to drug abuse, brain injury, or mental disease, they become Democrats.

Then since their morals are so intertwined with their religion, when they lose their religious faith, their morals go out the window with their faith.

They tend to end up being Democrats.
I'm impressed. Though you be an atheist, your insight regarding the religious pattern of theistic emotionalism is profound.

Notwithstanding, I'm a Christian, hence, a classical theist. The a priori imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics tell us that God necessarily exists and what the universal code of morality is. The faith of theists who never get a firm grip on these things is shallow.

Forum List

Back