The Earth Needs More CO2, Not Less

Are you weighing them now ?

Oh, thats still stupid, for the umpteenth time, it’s rate change idiot.

But you can’t name one related corporation, country, university or military who are stupid deniers.
Oh, you can come up with a few idiots.
Name one country. Name one university, not a guy in a trailer park.
Oh, I’m sure we could find what you stupidly are looking for. But, no time now. Use google and you can find what you are looking for.

What are you personally doing to fight "climate change"?
Try acting with honesty and integrity, like a liberal. Instead of evading and trolling, state your point directly and clearly.

I do understand how merely the thought of doing that causes conservatives to break out in cold sweats, but I have confidence you can do it.

As it is, the point you're proving is that you can't discuss the science, so you feel a need to deflect.

You are a dunce. All your climate change scientists call it a pollutant. All your politicians call it a pollutant. Not the GOP. And that is because the Scientists who claim it’s the cause for rising temperatures are getting paid big money grants to do it. Remember the false “hockey stick.” All Democrats. At least own your crap.
So what you're saying is that all the scientists in the World are corrupt and have the same moral values as you, willing to compromise their Intregrity for bribes. Idiot.

So what you're saying is that all the scientists in the World are corrupt and have the same moral values as you, willing to compromise their Intregrity for bribes. Idiot.
Only an idiot would conclude that I’m saying “ALL” would. The fact is many do not jump on destructive bandwagons like you are. The panic and damage you people have done to the youth is criminal. Same with the sky is falling so-called pandemic.

Why do you keep babbling nonsense about just _two_ CO2 molecules? There are kajillions (to use the technical term) of CO2 molecules around in the atmosphere. What's the point of limiting your physics ignorance to just two molecules?

Sure, if you have just two molecules, it's extremely unlikely that one will radiate into the other. However, since you'll never see just two molecules, that doesn't matter. It's a deflection and red herring on your part.

Also, an individual molecule of CO2 doesn't have a temperature. An individual molecule of anything doesn't have a temperature. Temperature is a statistical quality of a very large number of molecules. That's physics, and you fail hard at it.
You have to feel sorry for deniers and their use of small numbers. They can only count to ten.

Only an idiot would conclude that I’m saying “ALL” would. The fact is many do not jump on destructive bandwagons like you are. The panic and damage you people have done to the youth is criminal. Same with the sky is falling so-called pandemic.
No answer then. Who’s paying all these scientists ? Hunter Biden ?

Do you know what a “Grant” is?
So democrats make grants to the universities in Russia, Poland and Scandinavia ? Do you know how far out on the stupid limb you have to go back ignorance ? They also make grants to study medicine. So you don’t go to any hospital or doctors do you ?

So democrats make grants to the universities in Russia, Poland and Scandinavia ? Do you know how far out on the stupid limb you have to go back ignorance ? They also make grants to study medicine. So you don’t go to any hospital or doctors do you ?
Again, you seek wisdom but you have always been faster than wisdom has been chasing you. You went all over the place when it is a simple concept that scientists and their corporations seek grant money from the U.S. government every year. So do many other corporations. Depending who is running the grant programs (Usually Democrat operatives) they will say and do whatever the government officials demand. The corruption runs deep and with climate change and CO2 garbage, it's ramped.

Which ones are denying Man's emissions of GHGs are causing CC. BTW the effect of CC already on the Planet is enough to cause all rational people serious alarm. I would expect right wing Neo Nazis Trumpers to be in denial but there's a reason for that.

Again, you seek wisdom but you have always been faster than wisdom has been chasing you. You went all over the place when it is a simple concept that scientists and their corporations seek grant money from the U.S. government every year. So do many other corporations. Depending who is running the grant programs (Usually Democrat operatives) they will say and do whatever the government officials demand. The corruption runs deep and with climate change and CO2 garbage, it's ramped.
You avoided the question. So the democrats are funding science throughout the entire world ? That’s your claim? How much grant money have we sent to Canada, Brazil, Uganda etc to sway their science ?
How stupid are you ? Come on, name one major corporation, just one. Name one university, Govt agency anywhere on earth. Or is your White nationalism prevent you from even acknowledging there is a world out there past the border of the US ? Answer the question.

Last edited:
Gee the democrats have all this power but couldn’t win the house, pass gun legislation or prevent Trump from being an a-hole for 4 years.

Which ones are denying Man's emissions of GHGs are causing CC. BTW the effect of CC already on the Planet is enough to cause all rational people serious alarm. I would expect right wing Neo Nazis Trumpers to be in denial but there's a reason for that.
I already gave you a link to scientists who disagree. You can do some research on your own if you are so incline. But, you and your co-conspirators aren't being as successful as you once were. Republicans and Conservatives are on to the Left's agendas to control our minds, hearts, money and everything you can. We should call you President Chi or Littler Rocketman from NK.

You avoided the question. So the democrats are funding science throughout the entire world ? That’s your claim? How much grant money have we sent to Canada, Brazil, Uganda etc to sway their science ?
How stupid are you ? Come on, name one major corporation, just one. Name one university, Govt agency anywhere on earth. Or is your White nationalism prevent you from even acknowledging there is a world out there past the border of the US ? Answer the question.
You brought up the "entire world." I didn't. The rest of the world is generally full of liberal leftists who run their countries through tyranny. Who cares! You should note that Fauci's company receives healthy grant money and he helped with the lab in China.

You brought up the "entire world." I didn't. The rest of the world is generally full of liberal leftists who run their countries through tyranny. Who cares! You should note that Fauci's company receives healthy grant money and he helped with the lab in China.
So the ENTIRE world is leftist cause really, that‘s your story ? Yes, I did say the entire world, cause every one thinks you’re full of shit. Now you’re hedging….” Generally”
No generally about it. EVERY COUNTRY, major corp or govt agency or university or climate science institute in every country thinks deniers are a-holes.,

Can you come up with one that doesn’t ? Just one.
Naw, cause now it’s “who cares”
What bull shit.

Try acting with honesty and integrity, like a liberal. Instead of evading and trolling, state your point directly and clearly.

I do understand how merely the thought of doing that causes conservatives to break out in cold sweats, but I have confidence you can do it.

As it is, the point you're proving is that you can't discuss the science, so you feel a need to deflect.

Just as I thought, you're not doing anything.

You're a fraud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back