The Earth Needs More CO2, Not Less

Just as I thought, you're not doing anything.
Don't worry. You're a conservative, so everyone expected you to just cry helplessly when challenged to state of point. Thus, you didn't disappoint anyone when you did.

You're a fraud.

Shall I now list all the things you supposedly believe, but refuse to devote 100% of your life to solving, thus proving what a lying fraud you are? By your standards, that is. I don't hold such stupid standards, but since you do, it would be fair to hold you to them.

I could do that. But I won't, because that would be a very dishonest logical fallacy. You're willing to be that stupid and dishonest, since the cult orders you to, but I'm not.

Better luck with your next crying act, loser.

Don't worry. You're a conservative, so everyone expected you to just cry helplessly when challenged to state of point. Thus, you didn't disappoint anyone when you did.

Shall I now list all the things you supposedly believe, but refuse to devote 100% of your life to solving, thus proving what a lying fraud you are? By your standards, that is. I don't hold such stupid standards, but since you do, it would be fair to hold you to them.

I could do that. But I won't, because that would be a very dishonest logical fallacy. You're willing to be that stupid and dishonest, since the cult orders you to, but I'm not.

Better luck with your next crying act, loser.

You're not doing jack shit to fight climate change, other than whining like a little bitch on the internet. You're no better than the "deniers".

So the ENTIRE world is leftist cause really, that‘s your story ? Yes, I did say the entire world, cause every one thinks you’re full of shit. Now you’re hedging….” Generally”
No generally about it. EVERY COUNTRY, major corp or govt agency or university or climate science institute in every country thinks deniers are a-holes.,

Can you come up with one that doesn’t ? Just one.
Naw, cause now it’s “who cares”
What bull shit.
You are the one that came up with the entire world. Not me. I'm sane and you are not. No, everyone things you are full of yourself. (see above) No, not every agency, university or major corp. or government thinks deniers are wrong. Especially when it comes to whether humans cause this and how much do humans contribute to it. Especially since in the past without humans around, the CO2 was much higher. In any event, not worried about beach front property. We will be just fine.

I already gave you a link to scientists who disagree. You can do some research on your own if you are so incline. But, you and your co-conspirators aren't being as successful as you once were. Republicans and Conservatives are on to the Left's agendas to control our minds, hearts, money and everything you can. We should call you President Chi or Littler Rocketman from NK.
You haven't given a reputable link and why would I research your bull shit.

You are the one that came up with the entire world.
Yes, for the third time. if you have allies in denial in the science world at universities, corporations and any govt, then tell us…..one just one. There are over 30 k accredited universities…..name ONE that is a denier.

It’s nit like you can claim democrats are funding this denial in Portugal.

You haven't given a reputable link and why would I research your bull shit.
That’s the issue. No matter what I give you, you will always say it isn’t good enough for you. So, it’s you that spews crap. The site I gave you is reputable. More reputable than yourself. Well, now you have no reputation.

Yes, for the third time. if you have allies in denial in the science world at universities, corporations and any govt, then tell us…..one just one. There are over 30 k accredited universities…..name ONE that is a denier.

It’s nit like you can claim democrats are funding this denial in Portugal.
I gave you one site with many scientists that deny the hoax.

You are an idiot. Can’t even open up an internet site.
Ha ha
you gave a link,
It was not to a university or climate research facility , gov agency or major corporation.
Geesus you fool, don’t you know what an institution is ?
Now, you can keep lying.m

Last edited:

Forum List

Back