The Earth Needs More CO2, Not Less

I said no math. I was only thinking of you. Did you figure out what correlation means and what its significance in this context might be?
Me thinks it is you that doesn't understand correlation and that it doesn't imply causation. Just saying, you keep conflicting the two.

What the world needs is a physics textbook with no math and lots of bikini pictures.
and yet you don't know from physics that two objects radiating at the same temperature can't warm each other. Weird shit for you.

See, two CO2 molecules in the atmosphere are two objects, and physics says they can't get warmer than they are, just slowly cool off. hmmmmmmm so how does CO2 heat up the planet? Still waiting.

and yet you don't know from physics that two objects radiating at the same temperature can't warm each other. Weird shit for you.

See, two CO2 molecules in the atmosphere are two objects, and physics says they can't get warmer than they are, just slowly cool off. hmmmmmmm so how does CO2 heat up the planet? Still waiting.

never. You are afraid of the answer. It's why you won't answer. Makes sense, it proves your point invalid and stupid.

Two CO2 Molecules radiating at each other cool not get warmer, it's called physics.

Here is how.

Nope, again, I know co2 molecules absorb, I asked how they get warmer than what they absorb? Nothing in that link says anything about heating up more than they absorbed!

Nowhere in it

I'm a lesbian in a man's body.

I said no math. I was only thinking of you. Did you figure out what correlation means and what its significance in this context might be?

And what do you believe MY AGW theory to be?
Still waiting...

Of course it does, if you could read.
dude, I've asked you repeatedly to post the section that says two CO2 molecules can get hotter than what they absorbed. And you continue to post the same stupid that says CO2 absorbs. Yep, I completely agree with you and them on that, now you need to get where it makes the surface hotter. Please enlighten me, cause what they absorbed is the same as the surface temperature. They radiate surface heat, which is the same as surface heat. It isn't hotter than surface heat, no, no, no.

"Sort of like they give you cash which is just as good as money"

dude, I've asked you repeatedly to post the section that says two CO2 molecules can get hotter than what they absorbed. And you continue to post the same stupid that says CO2 absorbs. Yep, I completely agree with you and them on that, now you need to get where it makes the surface hotter. Please enlighten me, cause what they absorbed is the same as the surface temperature. They radiate surface heat, which is the same as surface heat. It isn't hotter than surface heat, no, no, no.

"Sort of like they give you cash which is just as good as money"
Dude, you can ask all you want. But you don’t even understand that CO2/molecules radiate heat energy AFTER they absorb IR from the surface and also radiate additional IR. Thats all explained dufus.

You are funny but ignorant of simple physics. Whether or not a CO2 molecule is “ hotter” than any surface is a laughable question and is totally dependent upon the surface. I laugh at you. A black surface is hotter, a light colored one is cooler. Simply because like visible light some reflect IR more than others. IR is not heat. It causes molecules to heat up. But you can’t read can you. Read it again, and again till it soaks in. It’s a great explanation of the simple mechanics of global warming and why CO2 is such a big factor even though it’s a smaller % of the atmosphere.

Still waiting...
to find out what Reiny Days thinks MY theory of AGW is and, really, how it differs from that of the majority of climate scientists. I'm also curious to find if Reiny Days now understands what statistical correlation is and how it might be used in a climatological context or whether he still believes it to be nothing but a weasel word that I use because I'm "a fucking liar".

Ever since his response to my use of the term "correlation", he's gone pretty quiet with me.

Well plagairised.
Yep, I read that same article a couple of weeks ago. Aside from not stating it was from an article it brings up great points. Do you have any thoughts on the article?
Someone in here said that 3 million years ago the CO2 level was around 500ppm? 250,000 years ago it was at 17,000ppm. What do you make of that?

Forum List

Back