The democrats keep trying to beat up Trump. But if 2016 was today, who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for president today?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Trump in 2016 and I'll be voting for him again in 2020. I like what he's done so far.

I wouldn't vote Hitlery in as dog catcher.

Take the poll and vote for whichever presidential candidate, even after the Mueller Report, you would pick today.
First time I voted for Hill, this time I'd vote against Trump. Bad candidates can make good presidents just like good candidates can make bad presidents.

Take the poll and vote for whichever presidential candidate, even after the Mueller Report, you would pick today.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump Trump approval 44%

Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating Still Low
osy4tnvgnua2okbz9dksew.png

Your poll needs more choices. There was more than two people on the ballot in 2016.

11-0 for Trump, that's surprising. I thought there were more progs here than that.
But the point I was interested in was "did the Mueller Report move the needle at all against Trump?"
It looks like the answer is a resounding "NO". People know it was a deep state setup from the beginning.

Did you think that the Mueller Report would move the needle on a forum full of hard core partisan wingers?

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

11-0 for Trump, that's surprising. I thought there were more progs here than that.
But the point I was interested in was "did the Mueller Report move the needle at all against Trump?"
It looks like the answer is a resounding "NO". People know it was a deep state setup from the beginning.

Did you think that the Mueller Report would move the needle on a forum full of hard core partisan wingers?

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

I did not know Gator was stupid enough to buy the Russia bullshit.

Wanna bet that Trump will not end up indicted over the nonsense?

I did not know Gator was stupid enough to buy the Russia bullshit.

Wanna bet that Trump will not end up indicted over the nonsense?

Are you drunk this morning? I did not say a damn thing about Russia.

I have said 500 times on this forum that I did not think that Trump did anything illegal.

Your poll needs more choices. There was more than two people on the ballot in 2016.

I don't understand how people could waste their vote on a candidate that has zero chance of winning.
With elections as close as they have been lately, every vote is important!
Idealists are not helping things, we need pragmatists, not idealists.

You keep calling Trump a "liar" but when he exaggerates you think its gospel. Trump is a serial exaggerator, that's his business and reality TV style. We voted for Trump to "drain the DC swamp" of "establishment cronies" from both parties who sold us out to the PACs and K-Street cash. Trump's motives may not be pure, that being "bringing jobs back means that the lower 98% of taxpayers will pay more and I will pay less". But the outcome is good, more good paying jobs for everyone, and fewer jobs being outsourced. Remember Obama's "those jobs are not coming back"?

I don't understand how people could waste their vote on a candidate that has zero chance of winning.

In my state more than 2 million people voted for a candidate that had no chance of winning the state, thus they accounted for the exact same number of EC votes as my vote for Johnson did. In our system of winner take all, winning the state is all that matters.

In Cali more than 4 million people voted for Trump knowing he had zero chance of winning the state. Did they also throw away their votes? Were they just being idealist by wasting their vote for someone that could not win the state?

You keep calling Trump a "liar" but when he exaggerates you think its gospel. Trump is a serial exaggerator, that's his business and reality TV style. We voted for Trump to "drain the DC swamp" of "establishment cronies" from both parties who sold us out to the PACs and K-Street cash. Trump's motives may not be pure, that being "bringing jobs back means that the lower 98% of taxpayers will pay more and I will pay less". But the outcome is good, more good paying jobs for everyone, and fewer jobs being outsourced. Remember Obama's "those jobs are not coming back"?

Trump was not exaggerating, he was telling the truth.

You always want to bring up Obama in your defense of Trump. Obama was shitty, the 2nd worst POTUS ever. Using him as defense for Trump just shows the weakness of Trump.

In my state more than 2 million people voted for a candidate that had no chance of winning the state, thus they accounted for the exact same number of EC votes as my vote for Johnson did. In our system of winner take all, winning the state is all that matters.

In Cali more than 4 million people voted for Trump knowing he had zero chance of winning the state. Did they also throw away their votes? Were they just being idealist by wasting their vote for someone that could not win the state?
58994603_10155823303167581_2739722121579069440_n.png

The way things are in CA under the democrats, 2020 may not be a lock for democrats, Arnold and Reagan both won. 2016 was a guaranteed lock for Hillary, she had a 95% probability of winning. There was no way Trump could get to 270 EC votes. So every vote counts in every election. In presidential elections its a battle for EC votes, so minor candidates are a waste of votes.

Last edited:
Great choices:

A reality show shock jock vs a corporate establishment hack...

Gary Johnson for me. Smoke if you got em...

:113:
I guess you didn't see that idiots meltdown over calling illegals illegals.

The way things are in CA under the democrats, 2020 may not be a lock for democrats, Arnold and Reagan both won. 2016 was a guaranteed lock for Hillary, she had a 95% probability of winning. There was no way Trump could get to 270 EC votes. So every vote counts in every election. In presidential elections its a battle for EC votes, so minor candidates are a waste of votes.

You have no grasp on reality. The last time a Repub won Cali was Bush I, since then the Dem has won by a larger margin each election. Hillary got a higher percent of the votes than even Obama did either time.

58994603_10155823303167581_2739722121579069440_n.png

Non-sequitur-definitely-a-non-sequitur-meme-58179.jpg

Hillary forever. With her it seems to be guilty until proven innocent, what a disgrace.I would have loved to have seen her win and find out what she is actually like. 25 years of character assassination really bothered her....

I can't understand someone voting for someone they know is not a person worthy of the position just because they don't like the other main candidate either.

I will always vote for who I believe to be the best candidate. In 2012 that was Vermin Supreme. What a bunch of lousy choices.

Your poll requires a 'none of the above'..I imagine that would garner the most votes--but of course..you're just trying another tired attack on Clinton.***yawn***

OMG, a fair poll and you call it an "attack"?! Persecution complex?
How is a fair poll an "attack", especially after what the dems and the Mueller Investigation put Trump thru during the first two years of his presidency.

It's not "fair" because those were not the only choices.
How many electoral college votes did any minor candidate get? Zero. McMullin, a Mormon could not even win Utah.
The true choice was between Trump and H.

thats complete bullshit,,,even hitler and stalin had other choices,,

you vote for who you want to see as POTUS and not who can win,,,

unless of course you are not a principled person,,,

You have no grasp on reality. The last time a Repub won Cali was Bush I, since then the Dem has won by a larger margin each election. Hillary got a higher percent of the votes than even Obama did either time.
Grasping reality? How is CA doing? Why are 1m people fleeing? Every so often voters have had enough and vote for change....
California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration [EconTax Blog]

tent cities in CA

How about the needles and feces in the streets?
Survey finds trash, needles, feces on San Francisco streets

Forum List

Back