Which major party is Dumber, Repubs or Dems

Who is dumber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What it comes down to me and Trump is this: I already know he grates on me like .50 grit sandpaper, but he did manage to accomplish both of my goals, that is to keep the Wicked Witch of Little Rock out of the White House and protect the Supreme Court. Plus as a bonus, give Leftists total conniption fits. Basically, it is about the social issues with me and for a party to outright support all kinds of sexual perversion even Paedophilia, abortion, and racial divide means I cannot in good conscience ever vote Democrat. Especially now that there are ZERO Conservatives in that party at all.
So you’re admitting it was personal and nothing about, healthcare,, climate change, the economy etc. it’s about religion…corruption is your middle name. Making up shit is your game.

NOW IS THE TIME TO START WATCHING THE POLLS , Scum bag will slowly crash and Biden will massacre the shitpants. Even the hate driven right can't align themselves of a shitpants rapist. TO EMBARRASSED, HIS OWN WIFE AND 13 YEAR OLD GIRL SAID SHITPANTS RAPED THEM. /

NOW IS THE TIME TO START WATCHING THE POLLS , Scum bag will slowly crash and Biden will massacre the shitpants. Even the hate driven right can't align themselves of a shitpants rapist. TO EMBARRASSED, HIS OWN WIFE AND 13 YEAR OLD GIRL SAID SHITPANTS RAPED THEM. /
Melanie is in hiding trying to keep the family away from the TRUTH about Trump.

13  year old.png

We played nicey-nice with the enemy for a long with the end result of repeatedly getting stabbed in the backs. Why the fuck should we trust a party and people hell bend on twisting and contorting the US into something I would not wish on my children?
You got that right.
Teabaggers love the idea.

Let Donald Trump Supporters Have What They Voted For

1707125936624.png

Time Magazine
https://time.com › Ideas › politics
Nov 9, 2016 — Cozy up to Russian President Vladimir Putin as we possibly get closer to a dictatorship ourselves. Appoint paleo-conservative judges who will ...

'That's leadership': Iowa voters react to Trump's comment ...

1707126278646.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2024/01/11 › i...
Jan 12, 2024 — Iowa Trumo voter · 'That's leadership': Iowa voters react to Trump's comment on being a dictator. 01:16 ; kudlow · Ex-Trump official admits his ...

Agreed. But these MAGAS already feel they are victims somehow. If we use too strong a rhetoric aren't we being as bad as they are and won't they just come back with more BS. We need to tune down the rhetoric and create a dialog , there are already enough radicalized extremists in this country. I don't want to help create any more. They're not all hopeless.
My position is they are the enemy of my country, they would take my freedom, my democracy, my constitution and my country away from me to stay in power. They aren't the noble opposition and they aren't just the other side of the isle and they aren't just a group that has a different opinion, they would destroy us to stay in power. They are the enemy and it is time that they are treated like the enemy. They are a bigger threat to our democracy then any war we have ever been in. This has the ability to destroy us more then any war. Their are no patriots on the right.

So Vote Team Red or Team Blue. Which do you think is dumber?
Let's see.
Blue Team has a member on it that thinks Guam might tip over. It has a member who wears shorts as his "business suit". It has a leader who goes around kissing and fondling women without their permission. It talks about supporting women while allowing men to pose as women and compete against women. Dumb? That is REALLY dumb.

Red Team allows Blue Team to designate it as doing all the vile things that the Blue Team actually does. "Red Team is racist" - yet the blue team was pro segregation and the KKK was part of the Blue Team. But Red Team is fine with the accusation. That's dumb.

Both are dumb in their own way.

Let's see.
Blue Team has a member on it that thinks Guam might tip over. It has a member who wears shorts as his "business suit". It has a leader who goes around kissing and fondling women without their permission. It talks about supporting women while allowing men to pose as women and compete against women. Dumb? That is REALLY dumb.

Red Team allows Blue Team to designate it as doing all the vile things that the Blue Team actually does. "Red Team is racist" - yet the blue team was pro segregation and the KKK was part of the Blue Team. But Red Team is fine with the accusation. That's dumb.

As the OP- I‘d say that is the most accurate post so far. How dumb do you think the Red team is for allowing themselves to be Trump’s bitch?

Republicans seem to be pulling ahead. But don't count the Democrats out just yet. They're known for stunning bouts of dumbness! This is gonna come down to the wire.

Let's see.

What a hoot Blue team Red team. It is way simpler then that one wants to bring down this country it's constitution and values by forcing in a dictator , and they are willing to do it with force, They made that more then clear with their attack on the capital to bring down our country and government to force in the biggest piece o f shit in the history of this country , and only one side did that . You don't have to say anything about the democrats other then the fact that they didn't attack the capital and try to destroy this country. because of ridiculous stupid brainless lies that only the most stupid of us could be twisted into believing. Red means hate and stupidity and blue doesn't.

Let's see.

The red team supports a rapist a man charged and will be found guilty of 91 felonies with over 700 year in jail as their consequences/ A man who led a insurrection to destroy this country and force himself in as a dictator for life. A man who second wife said raped her in here court divorce case, and a man who raped a 13 year old and told her he would kill her if she talked. Ya your right we don't give a dam about people sexual preferences . Big fucking deal. You people are a joke.

Shit pants won't win. Women will vote in numbers and over 1/3 of your hate party says they won't vote for a person who is found guilty of a felony. and either one of them will bring shit pants down.

Forum List

Back