The Democrats are teaching us a lesson. Again.

The Boll Weevils are back and calling the shots in the Democratic Party…

Ooohh, Look Vichy Mac turning on the Democrats again.

Yup, having a third party no one wants to vote for is the answer, Vichy Mac.
Very well put

Except that Vichy Mac helped put the dems in power and now he’s just trying to wipe his finger prints off the mess in washington

Last edited:
Very well put

Except that Vichy Mac helped put the dems in powe and now he’s just trying to wipe his finger prints off the mess in washington
He is a nevertrumper republican>

never trust a republican

The Boll Weevils are back and calling the shots in the Democratic Party…
I wonder what they're thinking. It seems like either (a) they think that whatever they ultimately produce will go over great so this short term stuff doesn't matter, or (b) they're convinced that not enough people are paying attention for this to matter. Or maybe they're just completely tone deaf.

Who knows.

Really; someone needs to explain to me why anyone considers Pelosi to be such a brilliant congressperson. The caucus is in disarray; there was an agreement with Senate republicans on a "much needed" infrastructure bill that could have been passed by the House already with a little arm twisting.

If the Dems keep the House in 2022 (which I don't think they will) it won't be because they didn't try their darnedest to lose it.

He is a nevertrumper republican>

never trust a republican
I think he’s a third party fallen republican

Meaning he may have voted for eisenhower or dole once but normally he prefers 1% also-rans

Gary johnson or some green party wacko

Mac1958 just voted for biden last time because he hates trump so much

Last edited:
I wonder what they're thinking. It seems like either (a) they think that whatever they ultimately produce will go over great so this short term stuff doesn't matter, or (b) they're convinced that not enough people are paying attention for this to matter. Or maybe they're just completely tone deaf.

Who knows.

Just surmise on my part but these two Senators seem to relish flexing muscle to an absurd degree.

They worked great over the years together to the tune of some $30 trillion in debt, endless wars abroad, over 50 million abortions with no end in site, a health care legislation both parties hate and say needs changing, and the refusal to secure the border so that government can control immigration in any way.

Maybe it is time to stop working together so well.
Clearly the two criminal gangs are working together and have been for decades. All this talk of differences between the two is nothing but propaganda. I’m amazed and amused that it still dupes so many Americans on the right and left.

Just surmise on my part but these two Senators seem to relish flexing muscle to an absurd degree.
Unfortunately, it takes a specific type of person to not only decide to take office but manage to do so successfully.

They are almost universally interested in wielding as much power as they can. It is obvious why such a person would seek office and win and why any that was not interested would not.

Ooohh, Look Vichy Mac turning on the Democrats again. Yup, having a third party no one wants to vote for is the answer, Vichy Mac.

Um, okay.. Well, this isn't really anything new. Remember 2009, when we got stuck with RomneyCare Plus because Joe Lieberjew (D-Israel) refused to allow a public option or a Medicare buy in? I do.

This is the problem when you build a coalition with people who are only marginally on your side.

Yawn, so how is a third party going to fix this, exactly?

The problem here was that Democrats failed to win races they should have won in 2020... and now they are paying for it in that a character like Machin can call the shots....

The Republicans will retake Congress in 2022, then remind the world how crazy they are and get Biden Re-elected in 2024. That's how our cycle works.
Spoken like a true DemNazi. Your forefathers, the original Nazis didn't like Jews either and did not collaborate or cooperate with their political enemies. They just did away with them either through political means or more violent means.

All true, but this isn't a controversial as the media would like you to believe. There's only one real.hold out.
Which is insane. Not only are these plans popular in his state but his state would stand to benefit more than others. I don’t know if it’s donors, pressure on his business interests or both that is pushing his behavior.

Unfortunately, it takes a specific type of person to not only decide to take office but manage to do so successfully.

They are almost universally interested in wielding as much power as they can. It is obvious why such a person would seek office and win and why any that was not interested would not.
That is deeply cynical. Sometimes people just want to be effective public servants. There are plenty who don’t play the money game.

That is deeply cynical. Sometimes people just want to be effective public servants. There are plenty who don’t play the money game.

Joe just dropped paid family leave from the bill. After he dropped student loan forgiveness. After he dropped "free" college. You got fucked again (and again, and again). How many times are you going to take it?

Who knows.
Tone deaf?
Most of their plans have 2/3 support or better when polled.

Forum List

Back