Sean Hannity proposes rounding up homeless veterans and sending them to Guantanamo Bay

Sean Hannity proposes rounding up homeless veterans and sending them to Guantanamo Bay​

Sean Hannity proposes rounding up homeless veterans and sending them to Guantanamo Bay

The republican party is dishonorable and disgusting. They need to be destroyed in November.
FYI I reported your disinformation thread. This
Yep, I was going to post that. As usual the loony left takes comments out of context and makes up lies.
The Democrat Regime relies on it's water carriers to dispense their misinformation, slander and lies. USMB is full of them.

You're homeless? Really?
no. but my return from viet nam was no smoother than many. it could have gone either way.

i managed to take Thinker101 advice and got a job.

one of the veterans i met at occupy said "afghanastan was great training for homelessness."

friend of mine got him a job dishwashing. they moved him to the floor before he finally disappeared without a trace.

What is wrong with that idea? Guantanamo has been refurbished to the max. The soccer field is brand new.

no. but my return from viet nam was no smoother than many. it could have gone either way.

i managed to take Thinker101 advice and got a job.

one of the veterans i met at occupy said "afghanastan was great training for homelessness."

friend of mine got him a job dishwashing. they moved him to the floor before he finally disappeared without a trace.
THe proposal doesn't sound ridiculous. Sounds like they'd get better help and treatment than they do now.

Republicans are why our vets get fucked and end up on the side of the street. any program that would house them is defunded and they're forced to go it alone.
Only the mentally ill and drug addicts end up on the street, and only a small percentage of them.

What I am wondering is why anyone is even talking to a tranny about this.🤔

Sean Hannity proposes rounding up homeless veterans and sending them to Guantanamo Bay​

The republican party is dishonorable and disgusting. They need to be destroyed in November.
So what’s your proposal let them continue wasting away on the streets? Feed, house, cure, and get them back in their feet is one solution. The facilities at Guantanamo are vacant, equipped, and already in place, the VA has let them down, our politicians view them as disposable casualties of wars. For once let them decide if the alternative to their current lifestyle is worth a shot. So tell us your plans?

Republicans are why our vets get fucked and end up on the side of the street. any program that would house them is defunded and they're forced to go it alone.
That's rich.....considering the fact that 90% of the wars are started by Democrats.
It's also Democraps idea that victory is an evil thing, and long never-ending wars are great for their bottom-line.

That's rich.....considering the fact that 90% of the wars are started by Democrats.
It's also Democraps idea that victory is an evil thing, and long never-ending wars are great for their bottom-line.
I hear organ harvesting is hot in Ukraine right now.

Forum List

Back