If, G-d forbid, McAukiffe wins, that signals the end of our country

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
In recent weeks, we have seen just how low the radical-left Democrats will sink in order to suppress the voices of those who point out the dangers of their policies - including the rape of a young girl.

1) So eager are these harmful leftists to advance their damaging policies that they chose to transfer a rapist to another school, where he sexually assaulted another child, rather than let it be known that transgender bathroom policies are risky.

2) So eager are they to suppress the voices of dissenters, they they arrest the irate father of the rape victim out of anger that he “let the story out of the bag”. Clearly, those who oppose leftist dangers will be dealt with swiftly and harshly, while rapists get protected.

3) So eager are they to intimidate anyone opposed to leftism that in their fury of parents who spoke up against the harmful school policies, that they likened themselves to “domestic terrorists” and, working with the Biden Admin, got the FBI to target parents.

4) The FBI, under Liberal Control, and without any evidence of domestic terrorists among parents, launched their attack. FURTHERMORE, even after the NSBA retracted their letter, the FBI refuses to let up.

This is all done while illegal and law-breaking migrants swarm in my the hundreds of thousands, Americans are left behind Taliban lines, and our true adversaries (no, not Mommy and Daddy) are acquiring destructive weapons.

Anyine who votes for McAuliffe is OK with a country that would rather see girls raped than stop their transgender policies, and who thinks it’s OK for the FBI to target law-abiding Americans for disagreeing with liberalism, and who is fine with teaching schoolchildren that America is an evil country in which whites are all racist.

If more people vote FOR that than against it, this country has fallen.

Last edited:
In recent weeks, we have seen just how low the radical-left Democrats will sink in order to suppress the voices of those who point out the dangers of their policies - including the rape of a young girl.

1) So eager are these harmful leftists to advance their damaging policies that they chose to transfer a rapist to another school, where he sexually assaulted another child, rather than let it be known that transgender bathroom policies are risky.

2) So eager are they to suppress the voices of dissenters, they they arrest the irate father of the rape victim out of anger that he “let the story out of the bag”. Clearly, those who oppose leftist dangers will be dealt with swiftly and harshly, while rapists get protected.

3) So eager are they to intimidate anyone opposed to dissenting opinions that in their fury of parents who spoke up against the harmful school policies, that they likened themselves to “domestic terrorists” and, working with the Biden Admin, got the FBI to target parents.

4) The FBI, under Liberal Control, and without any evidence of domestic terrorists among parents, launched their attack. FURTHERMORE, even after the NSBA retracted their letter, the FBI refuses to let up.

This is all done while illegal and law-breaking migrants swarm in my the hundreds of thousands, Americans are left behind Taliban lines, and our true adversaries (no, not Mommy and Daddy) are acquiring destructive weapons.

Anyine who votes for McAuliffe is OK with a country that would rather see girls raped than stop their transgender policies, and who thinks it’s OK for the FBI to target law-abiding Americans for disagreeing with liberalism, and who is fine with teaching schoolchildren that America is an evil country in which whites are all racist.

Eh... we've had a good run. LOL

Dunno if I agree about what his victory would mean. But I do agree that it will be an indication of things to come.
If he wins despite his mouth it may embolden other idiots who don't live in democrat strongholds to be honest

Dunno if I agree about what his victory would mean. But I do agree that it will be an indication of things to come.
If he wins despite his mouth it may embolden other idiots who don't live in democrat strongholds to be honest
it will be hell If Mac wins. The leftists have already turned everything into racist, racist, racist, and I will have to hear the neighbors gloat over how “we” (since they I assume I’m one of them) won over the racists. They fail to see that they are the racists.

The end of our country began when Josef Xiden was installed.

Most Democrat voters are brainwashed into thinking Climate Change is the biggest crisis, so they are “thankful” for the high energy prices, inflation, broken supply chains, and high unemployment. To them it’s a sign they are saving the world. Plus they’re seeing so many nice new diversity imports and a four star tranny. Why would they possibly want things any different?

3) So eager are they to intimidate anyone opposed to leftism that in their fury of parents who spoke up against the harmful school policies, that they likened themselves to “domestic terrorists” and, working with the Biden Admin, got the FBI to target parents.

What a load of bollocks.
You spend so much time scaremongering with blatant lies.

Why bother. You achieve nothing.

says the frog in the pot on the right that thinks they are different than the frog in the left pot

The Democrats are slowly boiling the frog while the Republicans are doing everything they can to cut the gas. You condemn Republicans for resisiting change but don’t condemn Democrats for forcing change towards a system that has been proven to be a failure.

Democrats seem to be more than happy to give up their privacy and to embolden the federal government.

At this point we seem to have crossed a line and many citizens now think like those in 2nd and 3rd world nations.

I don't like what the Dems are doing and don't consider what the rethugs offer all that much better.

You are blind, but can take solace in the fact that you are not alone.

Nothing will happen nor will the country fall to communists etc. Grow up.

It will probably happen sometime if silly godbotherers appeal for divine help like the OP.

Why wouldn't you think they would ignore rape????? There's a criminal pedophile in the White House.
Pedo's are free to do what they want, with this diseased POS in the Oval Office. They couldn't care less about rape, as long as the pedo's get what THEY want. After all, with Dems in power, criminals are now "the victims".

At this point we seem to have crossed a line and many citizens now think like those in 2nd and 3rd world nations.

They have been told that they live like those in 3rd world countries. They have been told they are victims and they believe it. This is why you see all this hate for the “rich” talk. These are ignorant, gullible people who are ripe for the picking by evil Democrats and our enemies, which are one in the same.

The Democrats are slowly boiling the frog while the Republicans are doing everything they can to cut the gas. You condemn Republicans for resisiting change but don’t condemn Democrats for forcing change towards a system that has been proven to be a failure.

Democrats seem to be more than happy to give up their privacy and to embolden the federal government.

I condemn both for putting party before country.

I condemn both for not seeing that when you look at those in DC there is in the end very little difference between them.

It was not the Dems alone that gave us the PATRIOT Act or NSA spying on US citizens or the Executive Branch the power to indefinitely detain anyone, including citizens, without charge or right to legal council. It was not the Dems alone that got us into 29 trillion dollars worth of debt or a cycle of endless wars.

Forum List

Back