The Democrats Are Rigging The Mid-Term Election

I called a black guy ignorant. I guess I'm a racist. We are not allowed to call an idiot an idiot if he isn't white, I guess.

I also called Walker a hypocrite. He attacked deadbeat dads and then it turns out he is a deadbeat dad to three kids.

I called him a liar, too. He claimed to have been in law enforcement. A bald faced lie.

He claimed to have graduated from college. He even posted it on his web site. That was a bald faced lie. After he deleted the lie, he lied again and said he never claimed to have graduated from college.

He claimed to run the largest minority-owned business in America. Another lie.

I said Walker is ignorant. Decide for yourself:

Walker on gun control:

You know, Cain killed Abel, and that’s the problem that we have. And I said, what we need to do is look into how we can stop those things. You talked about doing a disinformation [board]. What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights.

You know the rules, you are not allowed to ever criticize a black person, if you do, you're a racist. Lefty rules not mine.

The bigger asshole you are the Republicanales like them. Doesn't matter if he just makes stuff up.

The Republican males like that take advantage of a women type.

All grietens has to do is tell the Republican males he will beat up Hillary Clinton and he will get all their votes.

I bet if he throws in a sexual assault on liberals he would run away with it.

Throw in cheating on your current wife and the Republican males wouldn't be able to help themselves.

Unless they rigged the mid-term. ;)

Like this: What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way.

I don't know how the Democrats got Walker to speak his mind so freely about how to stop mass shootings. Congress needs to look into this.

Oh, wait. We have a Democratic Congress, so I guess the rigging is foolproof.
we know we have a dem congress and WH .... we are reminded of that every time we buy gas food and other necessities ....

Forum List

Back