The Democrats Are Rigging The Mid-Term Election

Bitch stop being ignorant no one gives a rats ass about your feelings. They do how ever care about their rights
Facts, not feelings, misinformed GOP psychobabbler lol....Rights to bc and safety for example. Half the country is nuts, and so many rw nutjob military style gun crazies....The New BS GOP is a horror....change the gd channel....

Facts, not feelings, misinformed GOP psychobabbler lol....Rights to bc and safety for example. Half the country is nuts, and so many rw nutjob military style gun crazies....The New BS GOP is a horror....change the gd channel....
Your "facts" are based on you feeling's those who would whether give up liberty for safety deserve neither.

The scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts worked so well in 2020 to steal the elections why would the Democrats not do it again?

They probably already have the fraudulent ballots printed up.

I see you cherry picked.
And the question isnt how many but whether we like them or not.
And if blacks dont run how are we supposed to support them?
By doing something to improve the GOP standing with black people. Then more black people would run as republican.

Duh. What a stupid fkn question.

But the obvious answer that any rational adult could puzzle out is the one thing you and the GOP absolutely will not do.

Thus your blind spot.

By doing something to improve the GOP standing with black people. Then more black people would run as republican.

Duh. What a stupid fkn question.

But the obvious answer that any rational adult could puzzle out is the one thing you and the GOP absolutely will not do.

Thus your blind spot.

More and more blacks and hispanics are changing sides.
They've come the realization that dems are using them.

Your "facts" are based on you feeling's those who would whether give up liberty for safety deserve neither.
GOP liberty has changed into brainwashed stupidity... We don't have a real mental health system and we have so many guns it's ridiculous and military style guns seem to drive people insane when they're on the ragged edge..... Let's tax the rich their fair share and have a civilized country for God's sake not this GOP giveaway to the rich mess of the last 40 years.... You are baffled by irrelevant BS.

In seven US Senate races which matter the most, none of the Republican candidates are leading. In four of them, the Democrat is leading.

I don't know how the Democrats did it, but they managed to get some of the most batshit MAGAturds possible on the red side of the ballot. They have this thing totally rigged and might actually GAIN seats in the Senate in the mid-term.

Pennsylvania. The infamous whackadoo snake oil salesman, Dr. Oz, is trailing Democrat John Fetterman in every poll.

In Ohio, former hillbilly J.D. Vance has completely flip-flopped, tossed all of the principles he had claimed to adhere to in his book, and has become a total MAGA boi. This is a guy who once called Donald Trump "America's Hitler". So you know he is as faithful to his principles as Trump is to his wives.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

Georgia. Oh my God, Georgia. Former football player, Herschel Walker, could not possibly come across more as a prolific liar, a hypocrite, and a retard if he tried. If you are not aware of the incredibly boneheaded, stupid, ignorant things Walker has been saying on the campaign trail, I highly recommend you take a look. It is terrific entertainment akin to watching a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker

Arizona. The Republican primary is not until August 2, but the two leading contenders are Trump-endorsed Blake Masters and Jim Lamon.

Up against Masters, Kelly won with 48 percent to his Trump-backed opponent's 39 percent. In a head-to-head race with Lamon, the former astronaut garnered 47 percent support, while the Republican had 41 percent.

[snip]

A Blueprint Polling survey from mid-May showed Kelly with double-digit leads over Masters, Lamon and Brnovich. Pitted against Masters, the senator led by 16.3 points, or 48.6 percent to 32.3 percent. Facing Lamon, Kelly was ahead by 13.3 percent, or 47.7 percent to 34.4 percent. And up against Brnovich, the incumbent led by 17.1 percent, or 49.7 percent to 32.6 percent.

Of course, once the Republican primary decides a single candidate, these numbers may change.
As much as I'd like to see the pubs take back the Senate, I don't see where this is the democrat's fault. This is Republicans own fault for fielding such crappy candidates.

As much as I'd like to see the pubs take back the Senate, I don't see where this is the democrat's fault. This is Republicans own fault for fielding such crappy candidates.
If the Democrats keep the Senate, you can be as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow that the Trumptards will claim the election was rigged.

This topic is provided for them so they can see ahead of time how the Dems are stealing the mid terms. The Dims managed to get the most rabid Republican retards on the ballot.

If the Democrats keep the Senate, you can be as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow that the Trumptards will claim the election was rigged.

This topic is provided for them so they can see ahead of time how the Dems are stealing the mid terms. The Dims managed to get the most rabid Republican retards on the ballot.
As clear as the sun will rise tomorrow, dems have and will continue to question election results and claim elections are rigged.

As clear as the sun will rise tomorrow, dems have and will continue to question election results and claim elections are rigged.
Trumptards are already claiming the mid terms are rigged.

So I say, then don't bother to vote! It's all rigged! Do NOT waste your time voting.

That strategy worked very well for Trump and the Republicans in the Georgia Senate races in 2020. :lol:

Putting up Herschel Walker this time around is a BRILLIANT strategy. When he gets his ass whipped, it will fit perfectly into the "stolen election" delusional narrative.

Trumptards are already claiming the mid terms are rigged.

So I say, then don't bother to vote! It's all rigged! Do NOT waste your time voting.

That strategy worked very well for Trump and the Republicans in the Georgia Senate races in 2020. :lol:

Putting up Herschel Walker this time around is a BRILLIANT strategy. When he gets his ass whipped, it will fit perfectly into the "stolen election" delusional narrative.
What? It is Democrats who are already claiming Republicans are rigging elections through state laws, gerrymandering, and vote suppression. Have you forgotten already?

What? It is Democrats who are already claiming Republicans are rigging elections through state laws, gerrymandering, and vote suppression. Have you forgotten already?
That's exactly what they are attempting to do. It's not a guess. It's a fact.

Let me paint you a picture:

Trump wins Pennsylvania in the 2024 popular vote by 3 points. The Penn legislature convenes and decides Biden should get the PA electors. So he does, and he beats Trump as a result in the general election.

Thank goodness you are totally cool with that. Ignorance is bliss, right?

Forum List

Back