The Democrats Are Rigging The Mid-Term Election

Now show me the democrat led law to overturn popular vote results in a State. Show me the democrat who sent forged electors to the National Archives, or the democrat who tried to pressure his vice president to commit a crime and overturn an election.

Show me the attempted coup by people in pussy hats.

Give it up, there is NO comparison.

Now show me the democrat led law to overturn popular vote results in a State. Show me the democrat who sent forged electors to the National Archives, or the democrat who tried to pressure his vice president to commit a crime and overturn an election.

Show me the attempted coup by people in pussy hats.

Give it up, there is NO comparison.
We were talking about parties claiming fraudulent elections and you tried claiming that Democrats never cried election foul. They do it all the time.

What coup?
I-cant-hear-you.jpg

What coup?

opposition research on a campaign opponent is not a coup.
Opposition fabricated lies certainty is; along with the tainted FBI's cooperation.

Comey excused Ms. Clinton's crimes.

Bleach Bit ~ Hammer Time! Remember THAT???

No self-awareness from the leftist demented subverted demoralized zombies.

:rolleyes:

We were talking about parties claiming fraudulent elections and you tried claiming that Democrats never cried election foul.
No, I'm pretty sure we're talking about the specific claims and actions to that effect. You are the one trying to oversimplify and equate these things. Just you. No "we".

Opposition fabricated lies certainty is; along with the tainted FBI's cooperation.

E-mails were NOTHING. Comey should be a GOP hero, bringing it up 10 days before the election. More nothing... Unbelievable crap just like everything you believe. The dossier can not be neither proven nor disproven, but it sounds just like the orange pervert. He has admitted just as bad himself.

E-mails were NOTHING. Comey should be a GOP hero, bringing it up 10 days before the election. More nothing... Unbelievable crap just like everything you believe. The dossier can not be neither proven nor disproven, but it sounds just like the orange pervert. He has admitted just as bad himself.
That's some warped "reality" you live in.
Again, I posit: You brainwashed idiots have NO self-awareness!

" The dossier can not be neither proven nor disproven."
:cuckoo:

FIrst, nobody in the public knew about he dossier until after Trump got into office. So whether the dossier was lies or not is irrelevant, it was raw intelligence and is only treated as something that might need further investigation.

Also, Comey gave Trump a big boost a week before the 2016 vote by announcing a re-opening of investigating Hillary's emails.

Puleeeeease.

Both parties would rig the elections EVERY, SINGLE TIME if they thought they could get away with it.

If you do not know that in 2022?
You are pretty fucking stupid and/or gullible.

The scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts worked so well in 2020 to steal the elections why would the Democrats not do it again?

They probably already have the fraudulent ballots printed up.
Yep. No need for magaturds to go out there and vote.

Forum List

Back