The Democrats Are Rigging The Mid-Term Election

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
In seven US Senate races which matter the most, none of the Republican candidates are leading. In four of them, the Democrat is leading.

I don't know how the Democrats did it, but they managed to get some of the most batshit MAGAturds possible on the red side of the ballot. They have this thing totally rigged and might actually GAIN seats in the Senate in the mid-term.

Pennsylvania. The infamous whackadoo snake oil salesman, Dr. Oz, is trailing Democrat John Fetterman in every poll.

In Ohio, former hillbilly J.D. Vance has completely flip-flopped, tossed all of the principles he had claimed to adhere to in his book, and has become a total MAGA boi. This is a guy who once called Donald Trump "America's Hitler". So you know he is as faithful to his principles as Trump is to his wives.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

Georgia. Oh my God, Georgia. Former football player, Herschel Walker, could not possibly come across more as a prolific liar, a hypocrite, and a retard if he tried. If you are not aware of the incredibly boneheaded, stupid, ignorant things Walker has been saying on the campaign trail, I highly recommend you take a look. It is terrific entertainment akin to watching a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker

Arizona. The Republican primary is not until August 2, but the two leading contenders are Trump-endorsed Blake Masters and Jim Lamon.

Up against Masters, Kelly won with 48 percent to his Trump-backed opponent's 39 percent. In a head-to-head race with Lamon, the former astronaut garnered 47 percent support, while the Republican had 41 percent.

[snip]

A Blueprint Polling survey from mid-May showed Kelly with double-digit leads over Masters, Lamon and Brnovich. Pitted against Masters, the senator led by 16.3 points, or 48.6 percent to 32.3 percent. Facing Lamon, Kelly was ahead by 13.3 percent, or 47.7 percent to 34.4 percent. And up against Brnovich, the incumbent led by 17.1 percent, or 49.7 percent to 32.6 percent.

Of course, once the Republican primary decides a single candidate, these numbers may change.

Not sure it will matter for long.

A Senate controlled by the DNC will just cede control of the nation to the globalists, when the WHO's pandemic treaty arrives on its doorstep. And that, will be the end of the Republic, and all freedom and sovereignty for Americans.

The WHO's Pandemic Treaty: The End of National Sovereignty and Freedom​

". . . In particular, this agreement will grant the WHO the power to declare a pandemic, based on its own vaguely defined criteria, in any of its 194 member countries at any point in the future. It will also permit the WHO to unilaterally determine what measures will be imposed in response to these future declared pandemics, including lockdown policies, mandatory masking, social distancing, and coercing the population into undergoing medical treatments and vaccinations.

Contrary to popular opinion, the WHO is not an independent, unbiased, and ethical organization that aims to achieve the common good. In reality, its goals and agendas are set by its donors, including some of the world’s richest countries and most influential philanthropists. For decades, philanthropists and their foundations have [gained] increasing influence” when it comes to shaping the global health agenda by “placing people in international organisations, and gaining privileged access to scientific, business and political elites.”

For example, as Jens Martens and Karolin Seitz explain in Philanthropic Power and Development: Who Shapes the Agenda?,“ the Gates Foundation and earlier the Rockefeller Foundation, have been shaping global health policies not only through their direct grant-making but also through the provision of matching funds, the support of selected research programmes, the creation of global health partnerships with Foundation’s staff in their decision-making bodies, and by direct advocacy at the highest political level.” In fact, back in 2006, The Guardian reported that “the Gates foundation is now the second largest donor to the World Health Organisation after the US, as well as one of the world’s largest single investors in biotechnology for farming and pharmaceuticals.” Unfortunately, when philanthropists and their foundations advance their own interests, they do so at the expense of the common interests of society. There is no reason to believe that this dynamic will be any different in the case of the Pandemic Treaty. . . "

Let it be known, that g5000 called Hershel Walker, a black man, ignorant.

Also note, that Trump trailed Hillary in 2016.
I called a black guy ignorant. I guess I'm a racist. We are not allowed to call an idiot an idiot if he isn't white, I guess.

I also called Walker a hypocrite. He attacked deadbeat dads and then it turns out he is a deadbeat dad to three kids.

I called him a liar, too. He claimed to have been in law enforcement. A bald faced lie.

He claimed to have graduated from college. He even posted it on his web site. That was a bald faced lie. After he deleted the lie, he lied again and said he never claimed to have graduated from college.

He claimed to run the largest minority-owned business in America. Another lie.

I said Walker is ignorant. Decide for yourself:

Walker on gun control:

You know, Cain killed Abel, and that’s the problem that we have. And I said, what we need to do is look into how we can stop those things. You talked about doing a disinformation [board]. What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights.

I don't know how the Democrats got Herschel Walker on the ballot. Congress needs to investigate this obvious election rigging.

In seven US Senate races which matter the most, none of the Republican candidates are leading. In four of them, the Democrat is leading.

I don't know how the Democrats did it, but they managed to get some of the most batshit MAGAturds possible on the red side of the ballot. They have this thing totally rigged and might actually GAIN seats in the Senate in the mid-term.

Pennsylvania. The infamous whackadoo snake oil salesman, Dr. Oz, is trailing Democrat John Fetterman in every poll.

In Ohio, former hillbilly J.D. Vance has completely flip-flopped, tossed all of the principles he had claimed to adhere to in his book, and has become a total MAGA boi. This is a guy who once called Donald Trump "America's Hitler". So you know he is as faithful to his principles as Trump is to his wives.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

Georgia. Oh my God, Georgia. Former football player, Herschel Walker, could not possibly come across more as a prolific liar, a hypocrite, and a retard if he tried. If you are not aware of the incredibly boneheaded, stupid, ignorant things Walker has been saying on the campaign trail, I highly recommend you take a look. It is terrific entertainment akin to watching a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker

Arizona. The Republican primary is not until August 2, but the two leading contenders are Trump-endorsed Blake Masters and Jim Lamon.

Up against Masters, Kelly won with 48 percent to his Trump-backed opponent's 39 percent. In a head-to-head race with Lamon, the former astronaut garnered 47 percent support, while the Republican had 41 percent.

[snip]

A Blueprint Polling survey from mid-May showed Kelly with double-digit leads over Masters, Lamon and Brnovich. Pitted against Masters, the senator led by 16.3 points, or 48.6 percent to 32.3 percent. Facing Lamon, Kelly was ahead by 13.3 percent, or 47.7 percent to 34.4 percent. And up against Brnovich, the incumbent led by 17.1 percent, or 49.7 percent to 32.6 percent.

Of course, once the Republican primary decides a single candidate, these numbers may change.
The RNC needs to keep the dems competitive, they don't want too many people asking for Conservative solutions now that they're in charge. Oz and Walker are how you know RNC = DNC

No way the DNC holds the house or the senate...
Unless they rigged the mid-term. ;)

Like this: What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way.

I don't know how the Democrats got Walker to speak his mind so freely about how to stop mass shootings. Congress needs to look into this.

Oh, wait. We have a Democratic Congress, so I guess the rigging is foolproof.

Noted that walker is a hypocrite and a liar by his own staff.
They must be BEGGING Herschel to STFU.

You know how Walker won the Republican primary? By not appearing at any debates. He was carried wholly by Trump's endorsement. Another prolific liar, hypocrite, and idiot.

I wonder if Walker will debate Warnock.

magic-8-ball-outlook-not-so-good.jpg

Unless they rigged the mid-term. ;)

Like this: What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way.

I don't know how the Democrats got Walker to speak his mind so freely about how to stop mass shootings. Congress needs to look into this.

Oh, wait. We have a Democratic Congress, so I guess the rigging is foolproof.
They have no idea the landslide they are going to face...
They lie to themselves and their left wing media lies to them... the amount of anti democrat ballots will outweigh any fraud they can muster up....

They must be BEGGING Herschel to STFU.

You know how Walker won the Republican primary? By not appearing at any debates. He was carried wholly by Trump's endorsement. Another prolific liar, hypocrite, and idiot.

I wonder if Walker will debate Warnock.

magic-8-ball-outlook-not-so-good.jpg
He is only down 7 pts... with today's rigged pollsters that means he is up by 10.....

Nothing unusual about polling showing Democrats ahead months before the election. Tends to be typical. This was the generic ballot polling in the summer of 2014 before the GOP spanked their asses in the midterm elections that year

1657920841952.png

They have no idea the landslide they are going to face...
They lie to themselves and their left wing media lies to them... the amount of anti democrat ballots will outweigh any fraud they can muster up....
Ooooooooo, the dark side posts.

I called a black guy ignorant. I guess I'm a racist. We are not allowed to call an idiot an idiot if he isn't white, I guess.

I also called Walker a hypocrite. He attacked deadbeat dads and then it turns out he is a deadbeat dad to three kids.

I called him a liar, too. He claimed to have been in law enforcement. A bald faced lie.

He claimed to have graduated from college. He even posted it on his web site. That was a bald faced lie. After he deleted the lie, he lied again and said he never claimed to have graduated from college.

He claimed to run the largest minority-owned business in America. Another lie.

I said Walker is ignorant. Decide for yourself:

Walker on gun control:

You know, Cain killed Abel, and that’s the problem that we have. And I said, what we need to do is look into how we can stop those things. You talked about doing a disinformation [board]. What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights.

According to dems yes.
Everytime we said barry was an idiot dems said we just hated black people.

I have no idea if the Dems will gain a clear majority in the Senate. It's a tad too early for me to start watching those races.

Nonetheless, I would speculate though.......that if the Dems get, say, 51 or 52 seats in the Senate, well, Senator Joe Manchin's clout could get less 'clouty'.

As this election season moves forward, and these races get clearer it would be understandble if Joe's staff will be extra alert on what it could mean for their office. He's been sort of a king-maker for the last two years.

Forum List

Back