The Democrats Are Rigging The Mid-Term Election

In seven US Senate races which matter the most, none of the Republican candidates are leading. In four of them, the Democrat is leading.

I don't know how the Democrats did it, but they managed to get some of the most batshit MAGAturds possible on the red side of the ballot. They have this thing totally rigged and might actually GAIN seats in the Senate in the mid-term.

Pennsylvania. The infamous whackadoo snake oil salesman, Dr. Oz, is trailing Democrat John Fetterman in every poll.

In Ohio, former hillbilly J.D. Vance has completely flip-flopped, tossed all of the principles he had claimed to adhere to in his book, and has become a total MAGA boi. This is a guy who once called Donald Trump "America's Hitler". So you know he is as faithful to his principles as Trump is to his wives.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

Georgia. Oh my God, Georgia. Former football player, Herschel Walker, could not possibly come across more as a prolific liar, a hypocrite, and a retard if he tried. If you are not aware of the incredibly boneheaded, stupid, ignorant things Walker has been saying on the campaign trail, I highly recommend you take a look. It is terrific entertainment akin to watching a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker

Arizona. The Republican primary is not until August 2, but the two leading contenders are Trump-endorsed Blake Masters and Jim Lamon.

Up against Masters, Kelly won with 48 percent to his Trump-backed opponent's 39 percent. In a head-to-head race with Lamon, the former astronaut garnered 47 percent support, while the Republican had 41 percent.

[snip]

A Blueprint Polling survey from mid-May showed Kelly with double-digit leads over Masters, Lamon and Brnovich. Pitted against Masters, the senator led by 16.3 points, or 48.6 percent to 32.3 percent. Facing Lamon, Kelly was ahead by 13.3 percent, or 47.7 percent to 34.4 percent. And up against Brnovich, the incumbent led by 17.1 percent, or 49.7 percent to 32.6 percent.

Of course, once the Republican primary decides a single candidate, these numbers may change.
The Supreme Court rulings over the last few months have alot to do with that. And democrats went out and voted in the primary for all the craziest people on the red ticket.

We are working hard to get greitens on the ballot in Missouri.

He is the ex governor that beats his wife and kids.

We will work hard to make sure he is on the ballot.
:lol:

He also blackmails his mistress.

This is definitely the guy the Democrats want running as the candidate of the party of Family Values.

In seven US Senate races which matter the most, none of the Republican candidates are leading. In four of them, the Democrat is leading.

I don't know how the Democrats did it, but they managed to get some of the most batshit MAGAturds possible on the red side of the ballot. They have this thing totally rigged and might actually GAIN seats in the Senate in the mid-term.

Pennsylvania. The infamous whackadoo snake oil salesman, Dr. Oz, is trailing Democrat John Fetterman in every poll.

In Ohio, former hillbilly J.D. Vance has completely flip-flopped, tossed all of the principles he had claimed to adhere to in his book, and has become a total MAGA boi. This is a guy who once called Donald Trump "America's Hitler". So you know he is as faithful to his principles as Trump is to his wives.

Ryan Leads Vance by 9%

Georgia. Oh my God, Georgia. Former football player, Herschel Walker, could not possibly come across more as a prolific liar, a hypocrite, and a retard if he tried. If you are not aware of the incredibly boneheaded, stupid, ignorant things Walker has been saying on the campaign trail, I highly recommend you take a look. It is terrific entertainment akin to watching a dumpster fire on a train wreck.

GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker

Arizona. The Republican primary is not until August 2, but the two leading contenders are Trump-endorsed Blake Masters and Jim Lamon.

Up against Masters, Kelly won with 48 percent to his Trump-backed opponent's 39 percent. In a head-to-head race with Lamon, the former astronaut garnered 47 percent support, while the Republican had 41 percent.

[snip]

A Blueprint Polling survey from mid-May showed Kelly with double-digit leads over Masters, Lamon and Brnovich. Pitted against Masters, the senator led by 16.3 points, or 48.6 percent to 32.3 percent. Facing Lamon, Kelly was ahead by 13.3 percent, or 47.7 percent to 34.4 percent. And up against Brnovich, the incumbent led by 17.1 percent, or 49.7 percent to 32.6 percent.

Of course, once the Republican primary decides a single candidate, these numbers may change.
The problem is that the ignorant, embarrassing, shameless MAGA nutz have any support at all.

What kind of country does this make us?

Did you notice all the Tea Party whackadoos washed out?

I'm not discounting your analyses of the candidates. I agree that Walker is a huge liability for a seat that should have been their easiest pick up. I also think they'd be in a more comfortable position in Pennsylvania had they nominated McCormick instead of Oz. In Ohio, Ryan is probably the best candidate the Democrats could have picked and if this were a 2018 type environment he'd run away with it, but I think ultimately given the state's swing Vance will prevail. The Republicans have a good candidate here in Nevada with Adam Laxalt. Some primaries are still being sorted out.

Even last year the pollsters grossly overstated Democratic support. Ernst got reelected in Iowa despite multiple polls showing her losing to her opponent. Every poll had Collins losing in Maine, yet she won by nine points. Quinnipiac understated Trump's support in Florida by nine points. Polling showed Biden winning Wisconsin by seven points. He won by seven-tenths of a point.

It depends on how they weight them based on their prediction of who will turn out to vote. Roe will have an effect, but the number one issue is still and will continue to be inflation and the economy.

And democrats went out and voted in the primary for all the craziest people on the red ticket.

And it didn't work. It failed in Colorado. It failed here in Nevada. Polling shows Republicans are wising up to Greitens in Missouri, so I think they will end up dodging that bullet too.

See all we have to tell the Republican males is that it's just the leftist kedia making stuff up to stop the best person for the job.

A witch hunt.

Use the same verbiage as trump uses all of the time.

All you got do is cross reference right wing radio talking point and apply them .

It work like a charm.

See all we have to tell the Republican males is that it's just the leftist kedia making stuff up to stop the best person for the job.

A witch hunt.

Use the same verbiage as trump uses all of the time.

All you got do is cross reference right wing radio talking point and apply them .

It work like a charm.
Walker has been using that exact template. But it isn't working for him. He does not have the decades of hucksterism experience that Trump has.

Greitens right now is trying to say his ex wife and kids are left wing plants to stop him from winning.

It worked so well for Trump he is stealing his playback.

I bet if he lies about an affair with a pirn star he would run away with the race and lock down the Republican nomination.

Forum List

Back