The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

you are correct. I have bought into modern science and medicine. You have bought into conspiracy theories and wacky right wing propaganda. You rely on tweets from random ppl online, memes and photoshopped jpegs for "facts." I listen to actual virologists, immunologists and vaccinologists who have actually conducted independent studies on the vaccines. I got advice for you, never take, drink or eat anything approved by the FDA if you don't trust them. Grow your own food and slaughter your own meat in the jungle, and never take a single pill from a doctor or buy anything over the counter. Make your own medicine. You can't trust the FDA afterall.
First, you cannot trust the government, at all. Look at their track record of lies.

Second, you have no idea where or how I get my information. You just make wild assumptions which turn out to be false. You know, a lie. But that is what you sheep on the left do, make up things and claim that they are true (they aren't).

BTW, ;you seem to have it down as to how to altyer stories and documents. L<ots o practice, being on the left.

Why would I need to provide proof of anything, when he is the one making the claim? That burden falls on him. If he claims the moon is made of swiss cheese then he has to prove it in order to back up his claims.
You need to provide proof since you are the one claiming it is false.

Since you apparently are unwilling or unable to do so, your claims are dismissed, aggain.

you are correct. I have bought into modern science and medicine. You have bought into conspiracy theories and wacky right wing propaganda. You rely on tweets from random ppl online, memes and photoshopped jpegs for "facts." I listen to actual virologists, immunologists and vaccinologists who have actually conducted independent studies on the vaccines. I got advice for you, never take, drink or eat anything approved by the FDA if you don't trust them. Grow your own food and slaughter your own meat in the jungle, and never take a single pill from a doctor or buy anything over the counter. Make your own medicine. You can't trust the FDA afterall.
LOL, I never said not to trust the FDA. But the covid "vax" is not consistent with anything else done by the FDA or CDC. It was rushed into production without sufficient trials and testing, it was forced into the arms of millions of people world wide and there have been many negative reactions (more than would be normal for any other new drug). Fauci lied under oath to congress, he sent US money to Wuhan lab to help create the GOF virus, then lied about that too.

But China won this round thanks to gullible fools like you. Xi thanks you for your ignorance.

You listen to virologists, immunologists and other "experts" who have sold their soul to the Devil that is Pharma. Just as doctors and scientists were bought by Pharma to repeat falsehoods regarding OxyContin and the opioids, so too they were bought to play a role in the Plandemic. Pretty disgusting, yes, but so typical of humans.

You listen to virologists, immunologists and other "experts" who have sold their soul to the Devil that is Pharma. Just as doctors and scientists were bought by Pharma to repeat falsehoods regarding OxyContin and the opioids, so too they were bought to play a role in the Plandemic. Pretty disgusting, yes, but so typical of humans.
No, typical of politicians who are less than human.

First, you cannot trust the government, at all. Look at their track record of lies.

Second, you have no idea where or how I get my information. You just make wild assumptions which turn out to be false. You know, a lie. But that is what you sheep on the left do, make up things and claim that they are true (they aren't).

BTW, ;you seem to have it down as to how to altyer stories and documents. L<ots o practice, being on the left.

The government helped fund research into vaccines like polio, smallpox, mmr, tetanus, rabies, whooping cough, hepatitus, yellow fever and approved them all. There's too many for me to list. I'm not even aware of vaccines that have come out of other countries. The US has seemingly provided the world with virtually all of them. Yeah, I've looked at their track record, where you lies, I see a probably hundreds of millions of lives saved. Genius assessment there.

Where you get your information is no secret. Every one of you gets it from the same dumpster. Yall like homeless people looking for scraps of food with the least amount of roaches on it, which you then delude yourself into thinking is clean. The one common thread among all your garbage picking is, there's never an ounce of proof to support anything you scrap up, no matter how many times I ask all of you to provide it.

LOL, I never said not to trust the FDA. But the covid "vax" is not consistent with anything else done by the FDA or CDC. It was rushed into production without sufficient trials and testing, it was forced into the arms of millions of people world wide and there have been many negative reactions (more than would be normal for any other new drug). Fauci lied under oath to congress, he sent US money to Wuhan lab to help create the GOF virus, then lied about that too.

But China won this round thanks to gullible fools like you. Xi thanks you for your ignorance.

Nope it went through the same scrutiny. Final approval didn't occur until over a year later for pfizer and even longer for moderna. The Polio vaccine was approved after just a year. This seems to be a fact that you cannot accept because it completely destroys your narrative.

Show me the research done to prove that the vaccines have had more adverse reactions than any other drug.

If Pharma is the devil than never take another pill again. If you're dying just put a warm towel on your head and pray, like they did in the old days.

You need to provide proof since you are the one claiming it is false.

Since you apparently are unwilling or unable to do so, your claims are dismissed, aggain.

That's not how it works. The burden of proof is always on the one making the claim. Nuff said.

The government helped fund research into vaccines like polio, smallpox, mmr, tetanus, rabies, whooping cough, hepatitus, yellow fever and approved them all. There's too many for me to list. I'm not even aware of vaccines that have come out of other countries. The US has seemingly provided the world with virtually all of them. Yeah, I've looked at their track record, where you lies, I see a probably hundreds of millions of lives saved. Genius assessment there.

Where you get your information is no secret. Every one of you gets it from the same dumpster. Yall like homeless people looking for scraps of food with the least amount of roaches on it, which you then delude yourself into thinking is clean. The one common thread among all your garbage picking is, there's never an ounce of proof to support anything you scrap up, no matter how many times I ask all of you to provide it.
Total projection on your part. The alleged good that you claim is from years ago and has nothing to do with the current status of their so called medical expertise. Thier woke culture has been used to put forth only what they want you to believe and nothing more.

Additionally, your claims of where I and other get our information is pure speculation on your part. Just like all of your so called facts. In fact, as stated, you have no idea and continue to spread lies. It is what you do, always.

Total projection on your part. The alleged good that you claim is from years ago and has nothing to do with the current status of their so called medical expertise. Thier woke culture has been used to put forth only what they want you to believe and nothing more.

Additionally, your claims of where I and other get our information is pure speculation on your part. Just like all of your so called facts. In fact, as stated, you have no idea and continue to spread lies. It is what you do, always.

You are the one who brought up their track record. How do you talk about a countries "track record" with vaccines without mentioning the entire history comprising that "track record?" What does woke mean, and what does being "woke" have to do with medicine? You honestly sound like a hyper partisan baboon. You're so unwell and imbalanced that you can't even admit that vaccines created and approved here have saved the planet from endless sickness and death. You need serious help.

Then you are the one claiming to be correct, thus putting thge onus of truth on you. You are truly an idiot.

I'm not the one making claims that healthy ppl are dropping dead from the vaccines, i'm simply responding to it and asking for proof. The burden of proof remains theirs, which is not looking very likely at this moment. :auiqs.jpg:

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials

look it up yourself if you are really interested. I am not here to educate you. You learn more when you do your own research. I learned that very early in high school.

One can not look up what doesn't exist.

Nope it went through the same scrutiny. Final approval didn't occur until over a year later for pfizer and even longer for moderna. The Polio vaccine was approved after just a year. This seems to be a fact that you cannot accept because it completely destroys your narrative.

Show me the research done to prove that the vaccines have had more adverse reactions than any other drug.
other drugs that have multiple adverse affects are pulled from the market, but the covid "vax" is instead mandated. Vax or no job----------------------WTF? what other drug in history has had that kind of mandate?

Forum List

Back