The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

look it up yourself if you are really interested. I am not here to educate you. You learn more when you do your own research. I learned that very early in high school.

So, you lied.

Thanks.

That was quick.

Have a great day.

true, but the covid medical affects stats do exist. I'll post them later but I have to do things today. Unlike you, I have a life outside of this silly message board.

If you did you wouldn't keep on repeating things you can't prove.

Near complete immune collapse in mice. We're seeing this in the real world, as cancers are exploding.

Keep dancing--your immune system is shot

My shots have been completed for a year now. The only illness I had since then was covid! 😆

You are the one who brought up their track record. How do you talk about a countries "track record" with vaccines without mentioning the entire history comprising that "track record?" What does woke mean, and what does being "woke" have to do with medicine? You honestly sound like a hyper partisan baboon. You're so unwell and imbalanced that you can't even admit that vaccines created and approved here have saved the planet from endless sickness and death. You need serious help.
Anyone with a brain. a concept you lack, would realize that in the past these tests were held up for approval, even if rushed.

As for what woke means, define yourself and you will find the perfect definition of it. Example, trying to change history to suite the current situation and calling it fact. Something you demonstrate with your every post.

I'm not the one making claims that healthy ppl are dropping dead from the vaccines, i'm simply responding to it and asking for proof. The burden of proof remains theirs, which is not looking very likely at this moment. :auiqs.jpg:
You are making any number of claims, including always being correct. Yet you defend none of them and insist that others defend their statements. Typical rabid liberal and braindead liberal.

Heart attacks among young people did spike during the second year of the pandemic.

"By the second year of the pandemic, the dramatic increases in heart attacks blew apart the models used to predict how many people would lose their lives to these events. Fatal heart attacks among adults ages 25-44 soared 29.9% over what was predicted. Deaths from heart attack climbed by 19.6% for adults ages 45-64 and by 13.7% for ages 65 and older."

Of course the reasons they are giving are anything but the shot, saying it is the infection itself, not the shot, although an Israeli study found that infection was not associated with increased incidence of myocarditis or pericarditis,

And, an American Heart Association piece showed an increase in markers described as denoting inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle, resulting in a projected 5X increase in ACS risk after mRNA vaccines.

Yet another has found longer term ventricular arrhythmia resulting from vaccine induced myocarditis

A patient presented showing nonsustained ventricular tachycardia.

If ventricular tachycardia lasts more than 30 seconds (called sustained ventricular tachycardia), it can lead to ventricular fibrillation and sudden cardiac death.

It concluded:

"A large-scale research into long-term effects of COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis is required. This case describes a patient with COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis who had ventricular tachycardia up to 6 months after initial diagnosis."

And that ^^^ is pretty much where I'm at on this. I have to wonder at the lack of curiosity and desire to simply dismiss any possible side effects instead of the global community getting behind a large-scale effort to more clearly assess these in terms of potential heart damage.

This is not a big leap to say that the vaccines have been shown to cause myocarditis, as they have, and myocarditis has been shown to cause tachycardia, as it has, which has been long established as a potential cause of death, so maybe this bears a serious look, and some amount of skepticism at the very least.

Last edited:
If Pharma is the devil than never take another pill again. If you're dying just put a warm towel on your head and pray, like they did in the old days.
It's a lot more complicated than you suggest. Prescription drugs can and do help quality of life. However the pharmaceutical industry is out of control and nothing demonstrates that better than the Plandemic.

other drugs that have multiple adverse affects are pulled from the market, but the covid "vax" is instead mandated. Vax or no job----------------------WTF? what other drug in history has had that kind of mandate?

The smallpox vaccine causes myocarditis at a rate far exceeding anything from the covid vaccines. The MMR vaccine causes blood clots. Why haven't these vaccines been pulled from the market? Why is no one condemning the evil smallpox vaccine?

How many worldwide pandemics have we had in our lifetimes? The last time was the spanish flu over 100 years ago and there were no vaccines back then. People simply hoped and prayed. Mandates save lives. That is why they are instituted in the first place. If you don't think there wouldn't have been a vaccine mandate during the spanish flu you're kidding yourself.

It's a lot more complicated than you suggest. Prescription drugs can and do help quality of life. However the pharmaceutical industry is out of control and nothing demonstrates that better than the Plandemic.

That's what happens when our government allows lobbying and bribes and never negotiates for better prices. No where else in the world is anyone paying through the nose for drugs

Anyone with a brain. a concept you lack, would realize that in the past these tests were held up for approval, even if rushed.

As for what woke means, define yourself and you will find the perfect definition of it. Example, trying to change history to suite the current situation and calling it fact. Something you demonstrate with your every post.

Rushed eh? I always thought that the FDA waited "many years" for "proper testing" and trials to be done, or at least that's what you goobers always tell us, but now they were rushed in the past too? So what difference does it make now? :auiqs.jpg:

Define myself? Change history to suit the current situation? LOL. This is your definition of "woke" when it comes to the vaccines? It's no wonder why you're so deeply confused.

The smallpox vaccine causes myocarditis at a rate far exceeding anything from the covid vaccines. The MMR vaccine causes blood clots. Why haven't these vaccines been pulled from the market? Why is no one condemning the evil smallpox vaccine?

How many worldwide pandemics have we had in our lifetimes? The last time was the spanish flu over 100 years ago and there were no vaccines back then. People simply hoped and prayed. Mandates save lives. That is why they are instituted in the first place. If you don't think there wouldn't have been a vaccine mandate during the spanish flu you're kidding yourself.
the smallpox vaccine eradicated the disease. It worked. Covid is still with us despite hundreds of millions of injections. not a valid analogy.

Autopsy-based histopathological characterization of myocarditis after anti-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination​

"Cases of myocarditis, diagnosed clinically by laboratory tests and imaging have been described in the context of mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Autopsy-based description of detailed histological features of vaccine-induced myocarditis is lacking. We describe the autopsy findings and common characteristics of myocarditis in untreated persons who received anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

Here, we describe the cardiac autopsy findings in five persons who have died unexpectedly within seven days following anti-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination, with vaccine-induced myocardial inflammation representing the likely or possible cause of death. Our findings establish the histological phenotype of lethal vaccination-associated myocarditis.

Capture.JPG

In four patients who received a mRNA vaccination, we identified acute (epi-)myocarditis without detection of another significant disease or health constellation that may have caused an unexpected death. Histology showed patchy interstitial myocardial T-lymphocytic infiltration, predominantly of the CD4 positive subset, associated with mild myocyte damage. Overall, autopsy findings indicated death due to acute arrhythmogenic cardiac failure. Thus, myocarditis can be a potentially lethal complication following mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination."

These are killing some number of people and the scientific/public health community are fully aware of it, as are the manufacturers of these shots, or they are simply incompetent. Why there is not a more intensive investigation to discover scope is the real question at this point, IMO. People dying suddenly and unexpectedly should be being studied as a matter of course at this point., as these subjects were, in order to find out if this is a more common occurrence than we are being led to believe.

We were told they are safe and effective, although we were also told a number of other lies about them. We are way past due for this to be taken seriously.

Rushed eh? I always thought that the FDA waited "many years" for "proper testing" and trials to be done, or at least that's what you goobers always tell us, but now they were rushed in the past too? So what difference does it make now? :auiqs.jpg:

Define myself? Change history to suit the current situation? LOL. This is your definition of "woke" when it comes to the vaccines? It's no wonder why you're so deeply confused.
Go back to sleep until you can come up with a coherent argument. The truth is presented and you don't like it so you claim it to be false. You really need to see you doctor about that condition since it may just cause irreparable harm, if it hasn't already.

the smallpox vaccine eradicated the disease. It worked. Covid is still with us despite hundreds of millions of injections. not a valid analogy.

But you simply stated that other drugs with adverse side effects are pulled from the market and we know this isnt true. The smallpox vaccine was giving ppl myocarditis for decades before smallpox was ever eliminated if we're being honest. Smallpox takes a long time to incubate in the body, thus allowing a vaccine to work much better against it, conversely, covid goes straight for the lungs within a matter of days, and even more importantly it also mutates, unlike smallpox. No one has ever discovered a one time shot for a flu like virus, but does that mean we shouldn't make vaccines in the hopes it's a slowly mutating virus? It is so strange to me that ppl will hyper focus on an infinitesimally small amount of ppl who have gotten mild cases of myocarditis but completely ignore the nearly 7 million ppl who have died of covid around the globe, with over 1 million here. Why are you so much more concerned with this much smaller number, hmm? Why not simply admit all of this is politically motivated?

Go back to sleep until you can come up with a coherent argument. The truth is presented and you don't like it so you claim it to be false. You really need to see you doctor about that condition since it may just cause irreparable harm, if it hasn't already.

If by truth you mean a rambling incoherent statement filled with nothing but right wing talking points and catchphrases then I agree with you. I get it, you're obsessed with "woke culture" and vaccines and hate both so you've decided to tie both into some sort of weird new conspiracy theory and hope it might make sense to at least one other braindead fool. Congrats, you're mentally ill.

Forum List

Back