The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Another sudden death due to the vaccine...

Tennis Player Violetta Degtiareva Dies of Heart Failure at Age 23​

Story

But you simply stated that other drugs with adverse side effects are pulled from the market and we know this isnt true. The smallpox vaccine was giving ppl myocarditis for decades before smallpox was ever eliminated if we're being honest. Smallpox takes a long time to incubate in the body, thus allowing a vaccine to work much better against it, conversely, covid goes straight for the lungs within a matter of days, and even more importantly it also mutates, unlike smallpox. No one has ever discovered a one time shot for a flu like virus, but does that mean we shouldn't make vaccines in the hopes it's a slowly mutating virus? It is so strange to me that ppl will hyper focus on an infinitesimally small amount of ppl who have gotten mild cases of myocarditis but completely ignore the nearly 7 million ppl who have died of covid around the globe, with over 1 million here. Why are you so much more concerned with this much smaller number, hmm? Why not simply admit all of this is politically motivated?
YEP, politically motivated------------by China, NWO, and some idiots in the federal government. All designed to save China's economy, destroy ours, and turn americans into babbling idiots who will do whatever momma government tells them to do. It was a massive hoax perpetrated on the entire world.

YEP, politically motivated------------by China, NWO, and some idiots in the federal government. All designed to save China's economy, destroy ours, and turn americans into babbling idiots who will do whatever momma government tells them to do. It was a massive hoax perpetrated on the entire world.

China's economy has been hit hard by the virus. I've documented this in the past. It never seems to matter.

You know what the difference between me arguing with my dog and arguing with you is?

My dog eventually learns.

China's economy has been hit hard by the virus. I've documented this in the past. It never seems to matter.

You know what the difference between me arguing with my dog and arguing with you is?

My dog eventually learns.
China saved its economy by subjugating its population. yes, it worked. is that how you want to live? With your every action, move, and thought controlled by the government? But at the same time the Wuhan virus destroyed the economy of the USA and Europe. So China won, now they are flying spy balloons over our missile batteries so they know exactly to target theirs. you libs are morons led by a senile traitor.

China saved its economy by subjugating its population. yes, it worked. is that how you want to live? With your every action, move, and thought controlled by the government? But at the same time the Wuhan virus destroyed the economy of the USA and Europe. So China won, now they are flying spy balloons over our missile batteries so they know exactly to target theirs. you libs are morons led by a senile traitor.

China is still having huge problems with it's economy over Covid. We have discussed this recently.

Now get off the couch.

Do you know that it wasn't vax related? Did she recently get the vax or a booster? Don't know do you,? why are these important facts not made public?

Yes, I know it was not Vax related because it happened in 2015.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

China is still having huge problems with it's economy over Covid. We have discussed this recently.

Now get off the couch.
yes, I said that. But the issue is how they are directing their recovery from it. The Wuhan lab screwed up and released the virus on China, not the rest of the world as they were supposed to.

Last edited:
But you simply stated that other drugs with adverse side effects are pulled from the market and we know this isnt true. The smallpox vaccine was giving ppl myocarditis for decades before smallpox was ever eliminated if we're being honest. Smallpox takes a long time to incubate in the body, thus allowing a vaccine to work much better against it, conversely, covid goes straight for the lungs within a matter of days, and even more importantly it also mutates, unlike smallpox. No one has ever discovered a one time shot for a flu like virus, but does that mean we shouldn't make vaccines in the hopes it's a slowly mutating virus? It is so strange to me that ppl will hyper focus on an infinitesimally small amount of ppl who have gotten mild cases of myocarditis but completely ignore the nearly 7 million ppl who have died of covid around the globe, with over 1 million here. Why are you so much more concerned with this much smaller number, hmm? Why not simply admit all of this is politically motivated?
Your continuous lies area what is politically motivated.

If by truth you mean a rambling incoherent statement filled with nothing but right wing talking points and catchphrases then I agree with you. I get it, you're obsessed with "woke culture" and vaccines and hate both so you've decided to tie both into some sort of weird new conspiracy theory and hope it might make sense to at least one other braindead fool. Congrats, you're mentally ill.
Once again, a prime example of projection on your part. Whenever anyone proves you to be a liar and wrong this is your reaction - a whining attack with what you believe to be facts but in truth are merely the lies that you repeat from someone who is better at fiction than you are.

Wipe your weepy eyes abd go get some new lies from your caretakers in hope of stumbling accross a single truth. That would be a first for you.

OK, cool. you got us , great you are brilliant. Congratulations, asshole.
Typical reaction when proven wrong and cannot refute the fact.

BTW, who do you claim to be "us"? The voices in your head or the other inmates?

Ah, the full crazy is finally revealed. Do you ever read any of the stuff you type out loud?

Once again, a prime example of projection on your part. Whenever anyone proves you to be a liar and wrong this is your reaction - a whining attack with what you believe to be facts but in truth are merely the lies that you repeat from someone who is better at fiction than you are.

Wipe your weepy eyes abd go get some new lies from your caretakers in hope of stumbling accross a single truth. That would be a first for you.

What am I lying about, and when was I ever proven wrong? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

no way. Except for Tucker, they were all pro-vaccine, but anti-mandates. This is new for them--trust me.
Trust you...

Are you serious?

You a mine of misinformation when it comes to the vaccine... We get it, you read a load of information from anti-vaccine.....

Sorry your information is fundamentally wrong, there has been no higher excess deaths in areas of higher vaccine up take... That is simple truth and I don't have to say 'trust me'... Trust the evidence...

I did show how easy you people are to believe anything you are told. You do not even bother opening links
No! A young person died and it WASN’t vax related?
Amazing
Notice how this issue is completely over for them. They just assume that the vaccines are literally poison and that nothing we did to mitigate the virus worked. It's not even a question in their minds. No contrary information enters their thought processes.

These are the very same people who bitch and moan about left wingers saying that man-made climate change is "settled science".

Peas in a pod. Politics mangles everything it touches, across the political spectrum.

Do you know that it wasn't vax related? Did she recently get the vax or a booster? Don't know do you,? why are these important facts not made public?
Because the insurance industry claimed over a year ago that they wouldn't pay out for 'experimental vax deaths' Red one

~S~

Forum List

Back