Doctors in Ottawa Join Convoy, Say Science is With Truckers, Vaccines Killing People

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I cannot support what some of these truckers are doing. Nor can I agree with the encouragment they are seemingly getting on this venue.

Look, I get it.
Some truckers don't want to get a vaccine.
OK.
Then don't.
Park your rig in your own lot....go to the local Police Dpt. or or Public Health facility and sit your butt down and protest and refuse to leave. You will have demonstrated your independence and disagreement with the mandate.
Your expression of disagreement will effect you and your family and also a few cops at the precinct or the workers at the health facility. But you will have gotten your point across.

And that, is in contradistinction to the current situation where a few truckers who do not want to get a vaccine block the commerce, lives, and well-being of thousands, perhaps millions of people.

There are thousands of people BEHIND the blockers who simply want to get on with their lives. Other truckers who merely want to deliver their load, pick up their flip-flop, and get on down the road to the next delivery......so they can pay for their truck, their mortgage, and feed their family.

And those other truckers may or may not be already vaccinated. May or may not be sympathetic with the blockers.....but got more pressing life-matters to tend to than demonstrating a hissy-fit snit that injures the lives of thousands, if not millions.

It is illegal. It is immoral. It is wrong. It is a handful of folks who believe their narrow interests override the well being of millions. That their narrow interests are worth crippling the economy of two nations. Crippling the lives of cities, businesses, workers, and families.

Canada should give 'em THE warning.....get the injunction ordering them move within the hour......or the police and/or military will be used to enforce the rule of law.

IMHO
You ever try to move an 80,000-pound truck?

Feels like you’ve been saying they for many months now. Its still not true.
Sure it is. If Democrats were winning we would be seeing more mandates and internment camps for the unvaccinated.

2022... vote Democrat for more mask, more mandates, and fuck your freedom. The science hasn't changed. Democrats are backing off because the narrative is collapsing.

Last edited:
Doctors in Ottawa Join Convoy, Say Science is With Truckers, Vaccines Killing People

[IMG]

February 6, 2022, Ottawa

From official #FreedomConvoy2022 Facebook:

On night of crackdown. Doctors say vaccines killing people, call for halt.
  • VAERS deaths and injury reports 10,000% higher than all other vaccines combined. Indisputable. It doesn't matter if causation is conclusively shown, VAERS, according to CDC, is meant to be an "early warning" system. Any doctor who vaxxed is aware of this data and completely disregarded it.
Virginia Stoner "The Deadly Vaccine Cover-Up"
The Deadly COVID-19 Vaccine Coverup — Virginia Stoner Writing & Art

"COVID Vaccine-Associated Deaths Now 10,000% Higher Than All Other Vaccines Combined in CDC’s “Early Warning” System"
COVID Vaccine-Associated Deaths Now 10,000% Higher Than All Other Vaccines Combined in CDC’s “Early Warning” System
"Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People"
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People

MORE ON THE CANADA ANTIMANDATE #FREEDOMCONVOY2022, BEING BLACKED-OUT BY US MEDIA

Official #FreedomConvoy2022 Facebook:

Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/search?q=#FreedomConvoy2022&src=typeahead_click

Tucker Carlson report:

VIDEO: Canada Anti-Mandate Convoy Organizer Explains Goals:

#FreedomConvoy2022 Demands:
  • We will not go home until:
– Either Trudeau steps down OR

– All experimental mRNA injection mandates (“vaccines”) are lifted, for all of Canada and for all Canadians, and Canadians are free again. No mandates means: No mandatory vaccine, no vaccine passport, no discrimination, no fine regulations/programs, and no segregation.

– The trucking convoy is NOT anti vaccination. It is anti government mandates. Many of us are vaccinated. We simply believe that every Canadian should be free to choose and face no discrimination or restrictions on their freedom due to their choice.

– Truckers will NOT block emergency vehicles at any point, ever, and will even assist any person in need at any point in the convoy or protest. Safety plans are in place. Drivers have been briefed and signed documents at their respective checkpoints.
For full official mission statement see official website “Memorandum of Understanding”: M.O.U. -

Freedom Convoy website: https://canada-unity.com

FreedomConvoy2022 Facebook: Freedom Convoy 2022

Some #FreedomConvoy2022 coverage

It's On! Canada Truckers Freedom Convoy, No Mandates! Free Canada! #Truckers
Nationwide Truckers for Freedom Convoy to end mandates!
https://twitter.com/Stillfree2021/status/1485288403784515586
Vancouver B.C. Worldwide Freedom Rally Support Our Truckers #BearHUG - #TheMediaIsTheVirus #NoVaxxPass #SaveOurChildren #NoMandates EVER #TrudeauMustGo
https://twitter.com/News24Wide/status/1486024173973647366
CONVOY FREEDOM CANADA JANUARY 2022 TO OTTAWA PARLAMENT WITH TRUCKERS COVID19 #freedomconvoy2022
LIVE COVERAGE: Tens of Thousands Greet Freedom Convoy 2022 as it Arrives in Ottawa, Canada (VIDEO)
Freedom Convoy 2022 - The Epoch Times

It's SPREADING Fast...
The TRUTH That is..

Sure it is. If Democrats were winning we would be seeing more mandates and internment camps for the unvaccinated.

2022... vote Democrat for more mask, more mandates, and fuck your freedom. The science hasn't changed. Democrats are backing off because they narrative is collapsing.
Vaccines save lives. The only thing that’s changing is that we simply are tired trying to persuade people to value their own lives.

Vaccines save lives. The only thing that’s changing is that we simply are tired trying to persuade people to value their own lives.
If your side was winning, you would get the internment camps your side desires. You would fuck Americans freedom. You would be taking kids from the unvaccinated. Americans and freedom loving people around the world are waking up to the threat you nazis pose to freedom.

Take your head out of the sand. The mandates are being lifted around the world, including Canadian Provinces. Sorry.
COVID cases are dropping like a rock. It’s not exactly a coincidence. Restrictions are lifted when community spread goes down.

It's no secret that the vaccines are killing some people and the side effects can be devastating to some people but the CDC refuses to deal with it or confront the issue. Masks are doing harm to our kids but political power trumps their health and welfare. We see examples of political hypocrisy every day with a smiling unmasked politician posing in front of a classroom of masked robots. The president seems unable to deal with the issues so amazingly we depend on Canadian truckers to show us how to get the power back to the people.

You ever try to move an 80,000-pound truck?
It was a long long time ago....in a galaxy far far away, but as a matter of fact, I have.
Never did over the road, or long-haul.
Was a 'lot-jockey' in a very early job..... required to positioned the truck and it's trailer back into the loading dock...and out to the staging or pick-up lot.

But my driving experience with any sort of equipment really doesn't seem to be germane here. No?

"....we depend on Canadian truckers to show us how to get the power back to the people."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
With all due respect, those Candadian truckers are diminishing the power of the people. The financial power. If my job requires shipments....in or out.....I can be screwed by some hissyfitting crybaby on the Ambassador Bridge. All because a handful of 'em don't wanna get poked with a shot needle!

That ain't the "power-to-the-people' that will make America great.
Or Canada.

The blocking truckers are villains in this drama. They are severely damaging America and Canda ........... and millions of lives. Just so they can do their tantrum-gig

They need to pay a heavy penalty.
Hopefully that justice will be leviied upon them.
Call in the police/military.......haul the drivers away, put in jail. Impound their trucks. Deal with the owners of the cargo within those trucks. Fine the crap outta the drivers who are causing this.

And get America and Canada moving again. We don't need crybabies holding up our progress.

It's no secret that the vaccines are killing some people and the side effects can be devastating to some people but the CDC refuses to deal with it or confront the issue. Masks are doing harm to our kids but political power trumps their health and welfare. We see examples of political hypocrisy every day with a smiling unmasked politician posing in front of a classroom of masked robots. The president seems unable to deal with the issues so amazingly we depend on Canadian truckers to show us how to get the power back to the people.
Agree 100%
Poop Pants is Unaware of WHERE He even is at Most Times..
it's a very Dangerous Time.

I ain't ready to let this trucker-blockade issue go just yet.
I do feel a sense of annoyance at their decisions and the impacts they are causing.

Look, this vaccine business is getting well worn now. Those who want 'em.......got 'em a long time ago. Those who don't.....won't. Or won't until someone close to them is severely sickened or dies.
The sides are the sides.

But what sticks in my craw over this trucker business is the bastardization of 'freedoms".
Their interpretation of freedom is to not be required to get a needle shot.
OK, fine. Don't get the friggin' shot. Go to your local Mayor's office and do a sit in.

But these trucker's misinterpretation of freedom requires that it restricts the freedom of so many many more. It is an exclusionary irresponsible brand of freedom. Freedom for me, but not thee.
Their freedom is worth more than yours.

We are the ones who have to lay off employees, see our shelves empty, stop our production lines, miss meetings, contracts, commitments, obligations, deadlines.
That's not their problem. They are 'free' from those responsibilities.

I try to imagine that I'm a trucker in my rig stuck 50 trucks back. I'm vaccinated. I have a time-deadlined perishable cargo. I have a hard commitment to pick up my next load after I've delivered this one. I have obligations that I must get to ....... for my aged and ailing parent, for my pregnant wife, for my kid's operation, for my hernia repair.

But.........but I'm stuck 50 trucks back because some crybaby snowflakes decided to f**k over me and all the others behind 'em......just so they can go all tantrummy over getting a friggin' shot.

Count me very very unsympathetic to that brand of freedom. A freedom for a few folks' that limits, restricts, prevents so many freedom for so many many other people.

Imagine the utility people in Ottawa, or Detroit, or Minneapolis, or your city, interpreting their "freedom" the same way. There goes your lights, your water, your gas.

The blocking truckers are criminals. And need pay a price.

I do feel a sense of annoyance at their decisions and the impacts they are causing.

Look, this vaccine business is getting well worn now. Those who want 'em.......got 'em a long time ago. Those who don't.....won't. Or won't until someone close to them is severely sickened or dies.
The sides are the sides.

But what sticks in my craw over this trucker business is the bastardization of 'freedoms".
OK, fine. Don't get the friggin' shot. Go to your local Mayor's office and do a sit in.

But these trucker's misinterpretation of freedom requires that it restricts the freedom of so many many more. It is an exclusionary irresponsible brand of freedom. Freedom for me, but not thee.

We are the ones who have to lay off employees, see our shelves empty, stop our production lines, miss meetings, contracts, commitments, obligations, deadlines.

I try to imagine that I'm a trucker in my rig stuck 50 trucks back. I'm vaccinated. I have a time-deadlined perishable cargo. I have a hard commitment to pick up my next load after I've delivered this one. I have obligations that I must get to ....... for my aged and ailing parent, for my pregnant wife, for my kid's operation, for my hernia repair.

But.........but I'm stuck 50 trucks back because some crybaby snowflakes decided to f**k over me and all the others behind 'em......just so they can go all tantrummy over getting a friggin' shot.

Count me very very unsympathetic to that brand of freedom. A freedom for a few folks' that limits, restricts, prevents so many freedom for so many many other people.

Imagine the utility people in Ottawa, or Detroit, or Minneapolis, or your city, interpreting their "freedom" the same way. There goes your lights, your water, your gas.

Don't like the blockade? Remove the mandate and they will leave. It's that easy. They're not asking for money, they're not asking for goods or services. Only for freedom. Freedom from gov't mandates with regards to their personal healthcare choices.

Don't like the blockade? Remove the mandate and they will leave. It's that easy.

So they gladly, willingly, trade our freedom.....millions of us......for freedom for a handful of fringie 'Freedom' truckers who don't want a needle in their arm?

Count me skeptical.

If they wanna go whine about it......go to their local precinct or Health Department. Do their 'sit in' there. Don't take away the freedom to make a living and support our families simply because they wanna have a tantrum.

Arrest 'em, haul 'em away.
It's that simple.

It was a long long time ago....in a galaxy far far away, but as a matter of fact, I have.
Never did over the road, or long-haul.
Was a 'lot-jockey' in a very early job..... required to positioned the truck and it's trailer back into the loading dock...and out to the staging or pick-up lot.

But my driving experience with any sort of equipment really doesn't seem to be germane here. No?
How would you move a truck, fully loaded, and having no way to start the engine?

The sides are the sides.

You are so f-ing stupid! The mayor didn't put the mandate on them. Their Parliament did!

So they gladly, willingly, trade our freedom.....millions of us......for freedom for a handful of fringie 'Freedom' truckers who don't want a needle in their arm?

Count me skeptical.

If they wanna go whine about it......go to their local precinct or Health Department. Do their 'sit in' there. Don't take away the freedom to make a living and support our families simply because they wanna have a tantrum.

Arrest 'em, haul 'em away.
It's that simple.
Did you realize the DoD dropped the mandate for all civilian workers?

How would you move a truck, fully loaded, and having no way to start the engine?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust me, ART, there are ways to start engines.
The Kenilworth dealer, the MAC dealer, ain't all that far away, nor is the Daimler guy.
Trust me.
And that's just the run of the mill get 'er done practicality of engines & starters & ignitions & mechanics.

There's another way ---- verbal:
"OK, Mr.Trucker, let's go. Leave the keys or the vehicle will be impounded for a minimum of 6 months, I will jail you for littering the street, for obstructing traffic, for causing endangerment, for promoting civil unrest......OR.......you can leave the keys. Choose, mein freund."

You are so f-ing stupid! The mayor didn't put the mandate on them. Their Parliament did!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK.
But that's a small tweak to the narrative, for example:

"Don't want a shot? Fine. Park your rig. Then go sit your ass in the halls of Parliment and make your protest. There's no valid reason that you should take away the freedom of millions who go to work, do their job, and support their families..... just so you can have a tantrum over getting your shot."

Duh!

Forum List

Back