WEF Klaus Schwab Advisor Yuval Harari Spills the Beans on the “Great Reset”: Free Will is “Over.” Dr. Mike Yeadon: Believe Them.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
LOL they have been true to their word for two years, vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, next the cashless society, social credit score system. But idiots keep calling it conspiracy.

World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab advisor Yuval Harari, “humans are now hackable animals”…”free will…is over” (View at Rumble)

WEF Klaus Schwab Advisor Yuval Harari Spills the Beans on the “Great Reset”: Free Will is “Over.” Dr. Mike Yeadon: Believe Them.

Professor Yuval Harari, webpage at World Economic Forum

Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” — Klaus Schwab, author of The Great Reset, founder of the World Economic Forum, in his book “The Fourth Industrial Revolution”

Yuval Harari, Technology is Creating a Class of ‘Meaningless, Worthless’ People (View at Rumble)

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer: “When People Tell You What They’re Going to Do, Don’t Ignore Them.” “COVID is only the beginning” of a ten year plan to enslave humanity. (view at Rumble)

Bush Sr. Administration Official Catherine Austin Fitts Explains How Vaccine Mandates, Vax Passports, and the Great Reset Fit Together (view at Rumble)

Attachments

• 1664911711726.png
    1664911711726.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 23
Keep bringing this up.
More people are waking up & it needs to be hammered home this isn't a conspiracy theory, they come right out & tell us their evil plans for us like we have no say in the matter.
These are disgusting people who represent the worst totalitarian influences & agendas the world will ever know because they have the technology to make it all possible if we don't stop it.
We need to fight back or this will be over before the sheeple even realize what has happened

LOL they have been true to their word for two years, vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, next the cashless society, social credit score system. But idiots keep calling it conspiracy.

World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab advisor Yuval Harari, “humans are now hackable animals”…”free will…is over” (View at Rumble)

Professor Yuval Harari, webpage at World Economic Forum

Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” — Klaus Schwab, author of The Great Reset, founder of the World Economic Forum, in his book “The Fourth Industrial Revolution”

Yuval Harari, Technology is Creating a Class of ‘Meaningless, Worthless’ People (View at Rumble)

Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Chief Science Officer and VP for Pfizer: “When People Tell You What They’re Going to Do, Don’t Ignore Them.” “COVID is only the beginning” of a ten year plan to enslave humanity. (view at Rumble)

Bush Sr. Administration Official Catherine Austin Fitts Explains How Vaccine Mandates, Vax Passports, and the Great Reset Fit Together (view at Rumble)

I think this can be backtracked a bit considering Canada's most recent move. They have removed all covid entry and travel restrictions as of Oct. 1, 2022. I can verify that this is true as I am unvaxxed and I traveled to Canada on Oct. 2, 2022 and was pleased to see that not even one Canadian had a mask on anywhere that I went. So---as vaccine mandates and passports go, this OP is mistaken.

I think this can be backtracked a bit considering Canada's most recent move. They have removed all covid entry and travel restrictions as of Oct. 1, 2022. I can verify that this is true as I am unvaxxed and I traveled to Canada on Oct. 2, 2022 and was pleased to see that not even one Canadian had a mask on anywhere that I went. So---as vaccine mandates and passports go, this OP is mistaken.
Just wait.

No, it isn't. Soon, they want to take shipping labels, and ship things to... *gasp!* ANTARTICA!

Soon someone in government who doesn't like that you are protesting the next mandatory injection will be able to type a few commands on a keyboard and see where you are, what your heartrate is, your temperature. what you last bought, who you last saw, and predict where you are going based on your travel patterns. Maybe your temperature is bit high. Better scoop you up for quarantine.

And it didn't happen out of the goodness of Blackface Trudeau's heart. The Canadian truckers anti-mandate convoy put the pressure on. Thank you again truckers.

Perhaps some wayward military people need to break away from the insanity. Would a military presence of a strong national government be preferable to a globalized police state? Who would be more tolerable to the unwashed masses? Not a good situation.

Forum List

Back