The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

the media does not put out facts, we both know that. I however have first hand knowledge about the state of China's economy.

Yeah, I know, you buy trinkets from China and that makes you an expert.

If Wuhan was partially funded under Trump it was done without him knowing it. Do you have proof that he knew and approved it?

Just like this. Trump did know. I have provided that info many times. Obama put the hold and it took Trump to lift it.

But if you wish to argue that Trump was ignorant of what was going on under him, please, feel free to run with that.

You aren't interested in the truth. You are only interested in pushing your politics.

Just like this. Trump did know. I have provided that info many times. Obama put the hold and it took Trump to lift it.

But if you wish to argue that Trump was ignorant of what was going on under him, please, feel free to run with that.

You aren't interested in the truth. You are only interested in pushing your politics.
you are totally wrong. If the facts implicate Trump I will be the first to acknowledge it. f

totally wrong, it the facts implicate Trump I will be the first to acknowledge it. If the facts implicate Obama and Biden will you step up? somehow I doubt it.

Obozo added more to our national debt than all previous presidents--combined. Do you acknowledge that fact?

you are totally wrong. If the facts implicate Trump I will be the first to acknowledge it. f

totally wrong, it the facts implicate Trump I will be the first to acknowledge it. If the facts implicate Obama and Biden will you step up? somehow I doubt it.

Despite post after post of me condemning both of them constantly.

Obozo added more to our national debt than all previous presidents--combined. Do you acknowledge that fact?

Obama failed at that. I have condemned him. He did add 9 trillion over 8 years. Trump added 7.8 trillion in four years but as I have been told over and over, none of that was his fault.

Cleveland Clinic study:

"The calculated overall vaccine effectiveness from the model was 30% (95% C.I., 20% – 39%).
The multivariable analyses also found that, the more recent the last prior COVID-19 episode was the lower the risk of COVID-19, and that the greater the number of vaccine doses previously received the higher the risk of COVID-19.....

This is not the only study to find a possible association with more prior vaccine doses and higher risk of COVID-19.
A large study found that those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving three doses of vaccine had a higher risk of reinfection than those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving two doses of vaccine [21]. Another study found that receipt of two or three doses of a mRNA vaccine following prior COVID-19 was associated with a higher risk of reinfection than receipt of a single dose [7]."

F2.large.jpg

Super great that we've been shoving these into people by any means possible, mandating them when possible, firing those that refused them, and vilifying those that questioned any of this. What a joke.

Last edited:
Cleveland Clinic study:

"The calculated overall vaccine effectiveness from the model was 30% (95% C.I., 20% – 39%).
The multivariable analyses also found that, the more recent the last prior COVID-19 episode was the lower the risk of COVID-19, and that the greater the number of vaccine doses previously received the higher the risk of COVID-19.....

This is not the only study to find a possible association with more prior vaccine doses and higher risk of COVID-19. A large study found that those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving three doses of vaccine had a higher risk of reinfection than those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving two doses of vaccine [21]. Another study found that receipt of two or three doses of a mRNA vaccine following prior COVID-19 was associated with a higher risk of reinfection than receipt of a single dose [7]."

View attachment 751565

Super great that we've been shoving these into people by any means possible, mandating them when possible, firing those that refused them, and vilifying those that questioned any of this. What a joke.
Some of us are suspicious of mRNA and troponin levels post-vax. Brook Jackson (Twitter), for instance, is one who questioned Pfizer documents on troponin levels.

The spike, whether from the virus or "vaccine" may cause microinfarction:

From www. Flutrackers, 28 Jan 2023:

Myocardial Involvement
'....including a newly described pattern of microinfarction.'

What is Pfizer hiding? We question the deceptive use of the term "newly described," because microinfarction links back to the Nazis:

1939 Tietze,F. / Microinfarction / Eugenic Measures in the Third Reich

It came to be known as Tietze's syndrome:
1968 Tietze's Syndrome

But the damning link for Pfizer, Fau Chi, Gates and other psychopaths is that Carlo Urbani was killed by the same coronavirus strain that now bears his name:

(2019) Carlo Urbani Hospital, Ancona, Italy / "When Chest Pain Is Not "Just" Tietze's Syndrome

So there is also a cancer (non-Hodgkin's lymphoma) link to consider here.

The Arab son, O, was faking moratorium orgasm. He knew that GoF research would continue.

Cleveland Clinic study:

This is not the only study to find a possible association with more prior vaccine doses and higher risk of COVID-19.
A large study found that those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving three doses of vaccine had a higher risk of reinfection than those who had an Omicron variant infection after previously receiving two doses of vaccine [21]. Another study found that receipt of two or three doses of a mRNA vaccine following prior COVID-19 was associated with a higher risk of reinfection than receipt of a single dose [7]."

View attachment 751565

Yes, and badger2 seems to be the only one of two USMBers who have brought up the Omicron vaccine-linked mutation, N969K. Pfizer effeminates don't have the stones to address this mutation in public.

I have seen zero evidence China released anything. We have covered this. It's had a major impact on their economy despite you still claiming it did not.
It is amazing what you don't see when directed to not look for it and deny the results of any who do.

It is amazing what you don't see when directed to not look for it and deny the results of any who do.

I've looked. Not on wild conspiracy sites.

I've posted links on world sites noting the damage that has been done to China's economy.

I have seen no indication it did but of course you'll not let that stop you.
Your lack of indications links to your initial problem in defining GoF. Next, it's not having read The Real Anthony Fauci, which pathology will be further exacerbated when RFK's new book comes out on Valentine's Day.

Your lack of indications links to your initial problem in defining GoF. Next, it's not having read The Real Anthony Fauci, which pathology will be further exacerbated when RFK's new book comes out on Valentine's Day.

I've condemned Fauci endlessly so........go rant at a wall.

I've looked. Not on wild conspiracy sites.

I've posted links on world sites noting the damage that has been done to China's economy.
The links that you posted indicate looking only as far as you had to to find any statement that did not contradict what you wish to say. Not close to accurate or truthful, just like you.

I've condemned Fauci endlessly so........go rant at a wall.
Here's your wall, Einstein. Some call it information anarchy. The Arab son could not afford not to allow continuance of GoF, because viral infection (is nuclear poisoning [italics]) which equates to escalations similar to the ones we're now seeing in Ukraine.

Mar 2011 Italy / Urbani, et al / Gain-of-Function / Ca2+

Coronavirus GoF Escalation began ~ 2002-3.

SARS-CoV / Ca2+ (97 references)
Here is one of the 97:

Jan 2023 / SARS-CoV / Ca2+
'....spike induced a marked procoagulant phenotype, by enhancing Ca2+ flux.'

Here's your wall, Einstein. Some call it information anarchy. The Arab son could not afford not to allow continuance of GoF, because viral infection (is nuclear poisoning [italics]) which equates to escalations similar to the ones we're now seeing in Ukraine.

Mar 2011 Italy / Urbani, et al / Gain-of-Function / Ca2+

Coronavirus GoF Escalation began ~ 2002-3.

SARS-CoV / Ca2+ (97 references)
Here is one of the 97:

Jan 2023 / SARS-CoV / Ca2+
'....spike induced a marked procoagulant phenotype, by enhancing Ca2+ flux.'

Do you have a point?

Forum List

Back