The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Only those who lie and are called on it call it a rant. do you understand, or do I have to explain it to you?

Absolutely. I've been asking for an explanation as to what the rants are over for awhile now and how it specifically applies to me.

Explaining would be great.

Absolutely. I've been asking for an explanation as to what the rants are over for awhile now and how it specifically applies to me.

Explaining would be great.
You continue to rant and yet see no correlation between your actions and the reactions to them? The old saying about arguing with a brick wall comes to mind.

You continue to rant and yet see no correlation between your actions and the reactions to them? The old saying about arguing with a brick wall comes to mind.

Not only that, I have no idea what actions you are even talking about but then again, neither do you.

So you said you would explain and once again, nothing.

Not only that, I have no idea what actions you are even talking about but then again, neither do you.

So you said you would explain and once again, nothing.
I said, that I would not explain it to you. Learn to read. But then some actual truth may seep in and you can't have that. Now you are making stuff up, as usual. I also said that explaining anything to you is like talking to a brick wall. And you failed to even attempt to understand that. Says everything there is to say about you, but you are to dense to see it.

tell that to the parents of the high school kids who dropped dead after getting the vax and boosters. Yes, young people have always been victims of heart problems, but not healthy ones with no history of heart issues.

No one is dropping dead from a vaccine they may have taken a year ago. That in of itself is a completely wacked out theory, but what's worse is that you don't even care if they were even vaccinated or not, or what they actually died of, you and other anti vax wackos just find anyone who died and quickly label it as a "vaccine death," and then move onto the next person. It doesn't even matter if the person committed suicide or died from a car accident. All you care about is simply tallying up every death and blaming the vaccine for it, because here's the reality, you have zero evidence, zero proof, to support anything you're saying. This why yall are so desperate.

No one is dropping dead from a vaccine they may have taken a year ago. That in of itself is a completely wacked out theory, but what's worse is that you don't even care if they were even vaccinated or not, or what they actually died of, you and other anti vax wackos just find anyone who died and quickly label it as a "vaccine death," and then move onto the next person. It doesn't even matter if the person committed suicide or died from a car accident. All you care about is simply tallying up every death and blaming the vaccine for it, because here's the reality, you have zero evidence, zero proof, to support anything you're saying. This why yall are so desperate.
first of all I am not anti-vax. The vaccines for polio, smallpox, diptheria, tentanus, flu, etc have saved millions of lives. The problem is that the covid "vax" is not really a vaccine, and it was rushed into production and into arms without proper testing and trials. We don't know if the rash of young people dying of heart issues is vax related or not. Shouldn't we know? That is all I am saying, shouldn't we know if the vax presents a health risk?

first of all I am not anti-vax. The vaccines for polio, smallpox, diptheria, tentanus, flu, etc have saved millions of lives. The problem is that the covid "vax" is not really a vaccine, and it was rushed into production and into arms without proper testing and trials. We don't know if the rash of young people dying of heart issues is vax related or not. Shouldn't we know? That is all I am saying, shouldn't we know if the vax presents a health risk?

Testing and trials were all approved by the FDA. The vaccine received emergency use authorization, but the vast majority of ppl weren't able to get it until a year later and beyond. Polio clinical trials lasted one year before getting full approval. It's the same shit.

Right, the key words here are, you don't know, so why make unscientific and unsubstantiated claims you have zero knowledge of, if not to push an agenda? There is no mechanism in the mrna or other vaccines that would cause a person to drop dead a year later, literally none. If it were going to happen it would happen either immediately or within the first 30 days of receiving the first and then second shot. Antivaxxers were claiming ppl would drop dead from the very beginning once the vaccines came out. They said it was going to happen, and when there was no proof of this, they started scouring the internet for anyone who died and then saying the vaccine did it even though they didn't have proof the person who was even vaccinated! It's part of the same lie, don't you see that?

Testing and trials were all approved by the FDA. The vaccine received emergency use authorization, but the vast majority of ppl weren't able to get it until a year later and beyond. Polio clinical trials lasted one year before getting full approval. It's the same shit.

Right, the key words here are, you don't know, so why make unscientific and unsubstantiated claims you have zero knowledge of, if not to push an agenda? There is no mechanism in the mrna or other vaccines that would cause a person to drop dead a year later, literally none. If it were going to happen it would happen either immediately or within the first 30 days of receiving the first and then second shot. Antivaxxers were claiming ppl would drop dead from the very beginning once the vaccines came out. They said it was going to happen, and when there was no proof of this, they started scouring the internet for anyone who died and then saying the vaccine did it even though they didn't have proof the person who was even vaccinated! It's part of the same lie, don't you see that?
you have obviously bought into the BS pumped out by the CDC, Fauci, and China. you are the perfect useful idiot for them. Do as you are told and never bother to think.

The only lie here is yours. You say he has no proof. Or at least proof you would accept. Yet you provide no proof except your word, which carries zero weight with anyone but you. You make your claims in a manner you assume you can intimidate others in this manner. Hint: you can't. You have presented zero credentials in support of your OPINIONS, making them much easier to ignore.

The govt gave Big Pharma immunity to skip safety protocols and full testing to push out these experimental dtugs.

They have admitted they skipped safety protocols / tests, other important tests, that the vaccines don't prevrnt you from getting COVID, abd does not prevent you from passing it along.

Overwhelming evidence has shown they (seem to) cause massive 'side effects' like blood clots, Myocarditis, strokes, and sudden death (heart attacks).

IN YOUR OPINION, WILL THE BIG PHARMA COMPANIES FINALLY BE OPENED UP TO CIVIL LAW SUITS (JOINT/MEGA LAWSUITS) ONCE IT IS FINALLY RELEASED / EXPOSED THAT THESE VACCINES ARE RESPONSIBLE?

IMO the govt will protect the companies from the death and devastation they have caused with these experimental drugs
- 'Too Big To Fail'
- Politicians heavily invested in the Big Pharma companies
** The US govt has willfully experimented on US citizens (especially US military in the past - LSD, plutonium, etc...)

you have obviously bought into the BS pumped out by the CDC, Fauci, and China. you are the perfect useful idiot for them. Do as you are told and never bother to think.

you are correct. I have bought into modern science and medicine. You have bought into conspiracy theories and wacky right wing propaganda. You rely on tweets from random ppl online, memes and photoshopped jpegs for "facts." I listen to actual virologists, immunologists and vaccinologists who have actually conducted independent studies on the vaccines. I got advice for you, never take, drink or eat anything approved by the FDA if you don't trust them. Grow your own food and slaughter your own meat in the jungle, and never take a single pill from a doctor or buy anything over the counter. Make your own medicine. You can't trust the FDA afterall.

The only lie here is yours. You say he has no proof. Or at least proof you would accept. Yet you provide no proof except your word, which carries zero weight with anyone but you. You make your claims in a manner you assume you can intimidate others in this manner. Hint: you can't. You have presented zero credentials in support of your OPINIONS, making them much easier to ignore.

Why would I need to provide proof of anything, when he is the one making the claim? That burden falls on him. If he claims the moon is made of swiss cheese then he has to prove it in order to back up his claims.

Forum List

Back