The Coming Dictatorship

Is there any hope that the Democratic Party will work with the elected Government?

• Hell no! We go down fighting.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes, New Leadership will take over

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Democrats will be replaced by a People's Party.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
The GOP religious dictatorship will be modeled after Iran or Turkey...

They'll punish anyone that disagrees...Destroy our educational system, take rights away from people that don't conform(LGBT) and force God down your throat...All the while they'll give everything to the super rich and fuck over the poor.
Open a window.

No. Go outside.

Unless you are confined to a wheelchair.

You need to meet the people you vilify.

There is an old axiom, that People get the Government they deserve! Well America has failed to live up to their responsibility to RESPECT the rights of ALL who live there and choose wise leaders.

When you demand ONE man to do everything alone, you create a Dictatorship.

When you use mob violence instead of Representatives in Congress to express your desires, you demand a Dictatorial response.

When you put your ideological interest above the interest of the Nation, you demand a Dictatorial repressive response.

When you destroy the traditions that define a Nation: Family Values, Education, Faith, Respect for the Rights of ALL men, Justice; A Dictatorship is the inevitable result.

USA is quickly becoming a ONE Party Nation, thanks to the antics of ANTI- everything Democrats.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship, like we now have in Air Travel.

Control of the Health Care system of a Nation, is a Dictatorship of the well being of ALL people! (Except the rich who can go anywhere for treatment)

When you incorporate a media that creates the story you want to hear, and ignores the painful facts you wish to avoid. you have given a dictatorship the mind control needed to keep you compliant!

I may be wasting my time trying to bring reason to the hysteria that has possessed political discourse in USA.
America must return to a two party system with variables represented or the system is finished.

Respect your President. Discuss alternatives in a reasonable manner. Find a positive role for the devastated Democratic Party to play, or forget government of, by, and for the people!

Although America never achieved Liberty and Justice for all, at least it was a goal. NOW, domination of ideology is the goal, regardless of result, and Trump is the new hysteria.

Radical behavior requires radical response!
All these Executive orders, firings and court battles are just the beginning! When one or two Supremes leave and 2018 elections leave a 2/3 majority in control, there will be no voice of opposition.
One party domination is the definition of a dictatorship, and there is no rational, Loyal Opposition in sight!

You either keep trying to get better, or surrender to those who wish to dominate you.
I fled America 20 years ago, because of oppressive laws I refused to obey. But I still believe in the promise of America, that all men can live together, and respect the rights of all.

Now I've given this some thought before, when I saw how things were going just after the election and inauguration day.

I, as you probably are right now, was mortified to think of a 1-party system, then something dawned on me: (or somebody floated it out there) :

Having a 1-party system isn't the end of the world. After all, everyone is an individual first and foremost.

Nobody is going to agree 100% on everything, just look at the current House of Reps for proof of that.

Besides, it may open the door for independents to run more.

USA is quickly becoming a ONE Party Nation, thanks to the antics of ANTI- everything Democrats.

We've effectively been a one party nation for a number of years now. What you see happening now is a manifestation of that. If you are paying attention you will have noticed it during the last presidency as well and going back to the presidency of Bill Clinton.

I fled America 20 years ago, because of oppressive laws I refused to obey.
This sounds like something you like trying to convince people of, it sounds way more impressive than saying you couldn't get laid in America so had to head to Thailand where your social security check gets attention from all those short stocky flat faced Isan chicks at the bar stool you in Korat you occupy from 10:00 am every day.

Hello handsome! You have girl frend?

In Thailand there are no Parking Meters, no speed limits, no income tax.

No cars, no roads, no income.

But supposed to be a pedophile heaven.

Another know nothing opinion. Are there no educated people on this site? I guess I will have to post an article on Thailand next. I was saving that for later because of the growing violence in USA.

Since you are here, obviously no political message boards in Thailand, either.
Your safe little world has been invaded by reality. Make the world go away!

We've effectively been a one party nation for a number of years now. What you see happening now is a manifestation of that. If you are paying attention you will have noticed it during the last presidency as well and going back to the presidency of Bill Clinton.
I agree! As soon as a couple more SCOTUS die or retire, the full house will be complete. Bye Bye American Pie.

This sounds like something you like trying to convince people of, it sounds way more impressive than saying you couldn't get laid in America so had to head to Thailand where your social security check gets attention from all those short stocky flat faced Isan chicks at the bar stool you in Korat you occupy from 10:00 am every day.

I try to make people realize that there is a world outside of USA. But I am not having much luck on this site. It seems the Lost Generation is willing to put up with any hardship and convince themselves they have no choice.

Another know nothing opinion. Are there no educated people on this site? I guess I will have to post an article on Thailand next. I was saving that for later because of the growing violence in USA.

Back to living in Thailand. I hear that medical and dental care there is cheap as well as first world. True?
I heard they can turn a boy into a girl, too.
YES! It is called MARRIAGE!

OH YOU SO SMART!

Back to living in Thailand. I hear that medical and dental care there is cheap as well as first world. True?
I heard they can turn a boy into a girl, too.
YES! It is called MARRIAGE!
My last USA project was the DART Light Rail Segment#1. I still get e-mail from Lone Star Park. The only thing I miss.

There is an old axiom, that People get the Government they deserve! Well America has failed to live up to their responsibility to RESPECT the rights of ALL who live there and choose wise leaders.

When you use mob violence instead of Representatives in Congress to express your desires, you demand a Dictatorial response.

When you put your ideological interest above the interest of the Nation, you demand a Dictatorial repressive response.

When you destroy the traditions that define a Nation: Family Values, Education, Faith, Respect for the Rights of ALL men, Justice; A Dictatorship is the inevitable result.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship, like we now have in Air Travel.

Control of the Health Care system of a Nation, is a Dictatorship of the well being of ALL people! (Except the rich who can go anywhere for treatment)

When you incorporate a media that creates the story you want to hear, and ignores the painful facts you wish to avoid. you have given a dictatorship the mind control needed to keep you compliant!

I may be wasting my time trying to bring reason to the hysteria that has possessed political discourse in USA.
America must return to a two party system with variables represented or the system is finished.

Respect your President. Discuss alternatives in a reasonable manner. Find a positive role for the devastated Democratic Party to play, or forget government of, by, and for the people!

Although America never achieved Liberty and Justice for all, at least it was a goal. NOW, domination of ideology is the goal, regardless of result, and Trump is the new hysteria.

All these Executive orders, firings and court battles are just the beginning! When one or two Supremes leave and 2018 elections leave a 2/3 majority in control, there will be no voice of opposition.
One party domination is the definition of a dictatorship, and there is no rational, Loyal Opposition in sight!

You either keep trying to get better, or surrender to those who wish to dominate you.
I fled America 20 years ago, because of oppressive laws I refused to obey. But I still believe in the promise of America, that all men can live together, and respect the rights of all.

Now I've given this some thought before, when I saw how things were going just after the election and inauguration day.

I, as you probably are right now, was mortified to think of a 1-party system, then something dawned on me: (or somebody floated it out there) :

Having a 1-party system isn't the end of the world. After all, everyone is an individual first and foremost.

Nobody is going to agree 100% on everything, just look at the current House of Reps for proof of that.

Independents don't even get noticed in the Machine Politics propagated by left Media. Elections are a joke on the people!

Independents don't even get noticed in the Machine Politics propagated by left Media. Elections are a joke on the people!

Yet I bet over 20% are registered independents. (Never checked)

b2d9b1f7bdec0b523f3dbd1034559baa

Yet I bet over 20% are registered independents. (Never checked)
Many register as Independents so they can vote in both primaries. The only way for an individual to make a change is at the LOCAL level! No matter what your party, choose an issue that is important to you and work for the person who best represents that point of view. But High office belongs to the biggest liar, and you need a party with lots of money and ideologues to make it happen.

My mother is from Singapore. My wife and I have talked before about moving there because they have one of the highest standards of living in the world and one of the best functioning economies without socialist elements. The problem is their laws are very authoritarian and that's basically what keeps us from doing it.

America is declining because of Democratic Delusion and Republican Apathy. There used to be two sides to every issue, now every issue has opposing sides without compromise. The best TRUMP can do, is undue what took place over 8 years and call it progress.
What the hell? Now it's America get your gun! It's the Earp's(Republicans) V. Clanton's (Clintons) at OK Corral(Media).

My mother is from Singapore. My wife and I have talked before about moving there because they have one of the highest standards of living in the world and one of the best functioning economies without socialist elements. The problem is their laws are very authoritarian and that's basically what keeps us from doing it.
Why limit yourself to Singapore? I have the same benefits at a much lower price in Pattaya, Thailand. I see from the Internet that it is getting even better in Vietnam! If you want freedom on the cheap, check out Cambodia! Malaysia is also a good alternative to Singapore. But Sing, is best for International Business!
If you want to talk, my e-mail is [email protected].

b2d9b1f7bdec0b523f3dbd1034559baa
ARE YOU A CHILD?

Forum List

Back