The Coming Dictatorship

Is there any hope that the Democratic Party will work with the elected Government?

• Hell no! We go down fighting.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes, New Leadership will take over

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Democrats will be replaced by a People's Party.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

THAI EXPAT

Jun 14, 2017
Thailand
There is an old axiom, that People get the Government they deserve! Well America has failed to live up to their responsibility to RESPECT the rights of ALL who live there and choose wise leaders.

When you demand ONE man to do everything alone, you create a Dictatorship.

When you use mob violence instead of Representatives in Congress to express your desires, you demand a Dictatorial response.

When you put your ideological interest above the interest of the Nation, you demand a Dictatorial repressive response.

When you destroy the traditions that define a Nation: Family Values, Education, Faith, Respect for the Rights of ALL men, Justice; A Dictatorship is the inevitable result.

USA is quickly becoming a ONE Party Nation, thanks to the antics of ANTI- everything Democrats.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship, like we now have in Air Travel.

Control of the Health Care system of a Nation, is a Dictatorship of the well being of ALL people! (Except the rich who can go anywhere for treatment)

When you incorporate a media that creates the story you want to hear, and ignores the painful facts you wish to avoid. you have given a dictatorship the mind control needed to keep you compliant!

I may be wasting my time trying to bring reason to the hysteria that has possessed political discourse in USA.
America must return to a two party system with variables represented or the system is finished.

Respect your President. Discuss alternatives in a reasonable manner. Find a positive role for the devastated Democratic Party to play, or forget government of, by, and for the people!

Although America never achieved Liberty and Justice for all, at least it was a goal. NOW, domination of ideology is the goal, regardless of result, and Trump is the new hysteria.

Radical behavior requires radical response!
All these Executive orders, firings and court battles are just the beginning! When one or two Supremes leave and 2018 elections leave a 2/3 majority in control, there will be no voice of opposition.
One party domination is the definition of a dictatorship, and there is no rational, Loyal Opposition in sight!

You either keep trying to get better, or surrender to those who wish to dominate you.
I fled America 20 years ago, because of oppressive laws I refused to obey. But I still believe in the promise of America, that all men can live together, and respect the rights of all.

There is an old axiom, that People get the Government they deserve! Well America has failed to live up to their responsibility to RESPECT the rights of ALL who live there and choose wise leaders.

When you use mob violence instead of Representatives in Congress to express your desires, you demand a Dictatorial response.

When you put your ideological interest above the interest of the Nation, you demand a Dictatorial repressive response.

When you destroy the traditions that define a Nation: Family Values, Education, Faith, Respect for the Rights of ALL men, Justice; A Dictatorship is the inevitable result.

USA is quickly becoming a ONE Party Nation, thanks to the antics of ANTI- everything Democrats.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship, like we now have in Air Travel.

Control of the Health Care system of a Nation, is a Dictatorship of the well being of ALL people! (Except the rich who can go anywhere for treatment)

When you incorporate a media that creates the story you want to hear, and ignores the painful facts you wish to avoid. you have given a dictatorship the mind control needed to keep you compliant!

I may be wasting my time trying to bring reason to the hysteria that has possessed political discourse in USA.
America must return to a two party system with variables represented or the system is finished.

Respect your President. Discuss alternatives in a reasonable manner. Find a positive role for the devastated Democratic Party to play, or forget government of, by, and for the people!

Although America never achieved Liberty and Justice for all, at least it was a goal. NOW, domination of ideology is the goal, regardless of result, and Trump is the new hysteria.

All these Executive orders, firings and court battles are just the beginning! When one or two Supremes leave and 2018 elections leave a 2/3 majority in control, there will be no voice of opposition.
One party domination is the definition of a dictatorship, and there is no rational, Loyal Opposition in sight!

You either keep trying to get better, or surrender to those who wish to dominate you.
I fled America 20 years ago, because of oppressive laws I refused to obey. But I still believe in the promise of America, that all men can live together, and respect the rights of all.
How is it better in Thailand?

How is it better in Thailand?
Everyone is expected to RESPECT the rights of others. As long as you don't become violent or damage property, you are free to live the lifestyle you choose. Police take a practical approach and most disputes are settled on the spot, usually with agreed compensation.
But that is not true of Politics. If you try to disrupt government here, or disrespect the King, expect long jail terms.

if you "fled" 20 years ago then you dont matter.....when things happen that you dont like,you dont take your bat and ball and run,you stay and try to change things...we dont need a lecture from someone like you.....

if you "fled" 20 years ago then you dont matter.....when things happen that you dont like,you dont take your bat and ball and run,you stay and try to change things...we dont need a lecture from someone like you.....
Stay in your own little world where it is safe! The rest of the world doesn't exist. Just read fake news, patronize sites that expose your preconceived ideas, and protect yourself from any outside influence. Now that5's an open mind!

you dont take your bat and ball and run

Partially true, but you don't take your bat and try to kill the other team either.
someone did that with a bat?...

Stay in your own little world where it is safe! The rest of the world doesn't exist. Just read fake news, patronize sites that expose your preconceived ideas, and protect yourself from any outside influence. Now that's an open mind!

I fled 20 years ago to go to IRAQ, to try and rebuild their power grid. After that I went to Dubai, to build Cities, for a couple of years. Then I retired to Thailand where living is easy.
I don't expect people who have never experienced a meaningful life to understand me, but I didn't take my bat and ball and run, I taught others how to play, and left them the means to do it!
Tossing epithets seems to be the limit of your thinking Harry Dresden.

America is a very angry place right now, and the comment from Dirty Harry, supports that. Attack before you understand seems to be the new National Anthem. I wrote this article to present what I think will be the result of all this rancor. A Dictatorship and Authoritarian rule!
I love the American idea that men can govern their own lives and respect others right to be different while accommodating others who are different.
I have learned over the years, that you don't always get the team you want to play with, and you don't get to take the bat and ball.
My choice for POTUS was Jeb Bush. But Trump won. So be it. He is now America, and America is Trump. If Democrats don't work with him, they are insuring that their point of view never gets considered. If Never Trump Republicans don't work with him, The Republican Party majority is unable to pass the reform legislation needed.
Russia, China, Middle East and NOKO are planning how they can advantage this divide and take more of what USA has.
The DSA, Divided States of America can only lose!!!!! There is no winner in a gang fight!

Who is demanding that?

You mean like shooting duly elected representatives while they're playing baseball or how about the violent SA brownshirt shout down tactics and riots from DC to Berkley?

The people through their elected representatives get to decide what is in their own interests.

The left has destroyed family values, the public education system is in tatters, the only faith the left respects is that of the pedophile prophet who today would be charged with war crimes.

Sound like you only like democracy when your side wins you fascist pig.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship,

Bureaucrats aren't elected, Republicans and Conservatives were elected in free and fair elections.

You want even more centralization of state authority, authority over our very lives and then have the gaul to call republicans authoritarian? Spare me.

Do you mean how wikileaks exposed fact that every major news network and publication actively colluded with the Clinton campaign and the DNC?

Lol again you only like democracy when the election results meet your approval, that is not how a representative democratic republic works.

You are not missed.

Last edited:

If you fled to Thailand, you ran to the cheap living and the women. Let's be honest here.

you dont take your bat and ball and run

Partially true, but you don't take your bat and try to kill the other team either.
someone did that with a bat?...

Stay in your own little world where it is safe! The rest of the world doesn't exist. Just read fake news, patronize sites that expose your preconceived ideas, and protect yourself from any outside influence. Now that's an open mind!

I fled 20 years ago to go to IRAQ, to try and rebuild their power grid. After that I went to Dubai, to build Cities, for a couple of years. Then I retired to Thailand where living is easy.
I don't expect people who have never experienced a meaningful life to understand me, but I didn't take my bat and ball and run, I taught others how to play, and left them the means to do it!
Tossing epithets seems to be the limit of your thinking Harry Dresden.
you are the one who said you "fled".....learn what the word means....

Who is demanding that?

You mean like shooting duly elected representatives while they're playing baseball or how about the violent SA brownshirt shout down tactics and riots from DC to Berkley?

The people through their elected representatives get to decide what is in their own interests.

The left has destroyed family values, the public education system is in tatters, the only faith the left respects is that of the pedophile prophet who today would be charged with war crimes.

Sound like you only like democracy when your side wins you fascist pig.

Progressives are slowly being flushed from the Bureaucracy that implements all government policy, and that can only result in a dictatorship,

Bureaucrats aren't elected, Republicans and Conservatives were elected in free and fair elections.

You want even more centralization of state authority, authority over our very lives and then have the gaul to call republicans authoritarian? Spare me.

Do you mean how wikileaks exposed fact that every major news network and publication actively colluded with the Clinton campaign and the DNC?

Lol again you only like democracy when the election results meet your approval, that is not how a representative democratic republic works.

You are not missed.

Rather delusional there ,aren't you CHOAS? Good name! I can't figure out if you agree or disagree with me. I think you feel obligated to argue, even when you agree!
Trump fills the media 24/7. That is why I say he is expected to do everything.
Fascist is what this country will become, if there is no opposition party'
Democracy is the Tyranny of the Majority.
I don't think you understood that I was predicting what WILL happen if Democrats don't get an agenda other than destroy Trump!

Forum List

Back